Player Gender Equality in PWI

1235»

Comments

• Amencat - Sanctuary
    Amencat - Sanctuary Posts: 484 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    the devs should really stop being so prude and finally follow the suggestions of the players! b:angry
    Some Rules each PWI Gamer should know
    1. Dont break this rules & no matter what: DONT TRUST ANYONE!
    2. Dont pay wine or heads fee (like to get kicked after that?) b:chuckle
    3. Dont borrow items (since when return gms scammed stuff?) b:embarrass
    4. Dont use your password in faction-forums (like hacks?) b:fatb
    5. Dont give your mats to the tt-banker (obvious, not?) b:beg
    6. Dont wait for help, or heals, or any other miracles,... (for more examples just play pwi and you will hate the whole humanity) b:bye
  • Outlaw_Arch - Heavens Tear
    Outlaw_Arch - Heavens Tear Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    if they go running off following even as little as 20% of the suggestions posted here this game will crash and burn.
  • Kitsunade - Lost City
    Kitsunade - Lost City Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    tbh, I really wanna see a barb in a Fairy Dress and using glitter flaps for once

and as for the **** couples marrige thing, I want it too, its not fair that one of us has to make a male char to get married
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I MEAN IT
  • Cearasweetie - Heavens Tear
    Cearasweetie - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    its no argument to say that just because they called their game 'perfect world' they have to then cater to the always changing needs of society. ur basically saying every next new thing that people feel 'entitled' to should make its way into pwi as well or else in some way itll be discriminatory

Umm.....homosexuality/bisexuality isn't something new. It's been around as long as heterosexuality has. It's not a fad that suddenly sprang up with the "always changing" needs of society. People ARE entitled to love. Loving someone is a right -- be they of the same or the opposite sex -- and you might feel differently if this was a **** world and straight people were looked down upon.
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I don't hate **** or ****, i think that they were not different from normal people.

But Cearasweetie you just necro these thread . . now haters will start spam these thread . .
    b:surrender b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Not going to happen.
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ilwyn_ - Dreamweaver
    Ilwyn_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Oh, fudge, ANOTHER one??

I hope Aryannamage doesn't yell at us for posting in it again. That last thread should've already BEEN locked, and they know it!

But while I'm here....

CHINA SEZ NUUUU TO SAME SEX RELATIONSHIPS. If the devs were to implement this, they would shut the game down and THEY MIGHT ALL BE EXECUTED. Ok, not so sure about that last part, but still.
  • GrimReaperHC - Dreamweaver
    GrimReaperHC - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,695 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Why in each and every thread, even if they have different names, I`m reading ****s about the GM's ?! Aren't you sick of spamming the forum board with the same posts again and again and again and again. Even if the GM's decided to change something that you don't like it will take at least two weeks, because the GM's will have to contact the Developers, the Developers will have to change it, then the GM's will have to beta-test it and then it will hit us. Can you imagine how much time it will took if there are some bugs actually ? The process will be the same, but before it hits us it will go back to Developers then again to GM's and then to us. And please, DO NOT tell me that it's not like that !! I`m working this in my RL so I know how it is.
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    jaxnxay wrote: »
    *rambling for no reason*

Don't like it? Leave.

**** marriage will never happen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • xylerowens999
    xylerowens999 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I stand very neutral in this. Though the game is based on chinese mythology, PWI would rake in a hell of a lot more with males buying high heels. Ijs :/

Ultimately, PWI says "No" to same sex stuff or even having female barbs. We don't have to file law suits on them for sticking with their culture. They made this game so we could experience a little bit of it in a fantasy style game, let's just enjoy it for how it is b:surrender
  • Jennalicious - Sanctuary
    Jennalicious - Sanctuary Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Where are the mods to close this one?

WTB active mods.
  • ZAPATON - Sanctuary
    ZAPATON - Sanctuary Posts: 875 Arc User
    edited August 2010

WTB active mods.

If you want it closed, instead of helping make it bigger, pm a mod

Personally I don't care if its closed or stays open. b:bye
    Madness?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hounding - Dreamweaver
    Hounding - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I just only wish the females had more variation. I don't care how many nonsensical bikini armors there are if it's a choice. It all just looks too much alike and gets boring, gender issues aside. I wouldn't mind seeing some cool grunge, warrior, or arcane outfits for females. PW pushes the super feminine and cute stereotype, which seems a lot of people enjoy, but it does get so boring. Also, I'd like to see barbarian females and venomancer males. I'm not too concerned about what gender I am, but even so, having it restricted seems silly since a lot of people enjoy playing their own gender for immersion reasons.

But, this is just wishful thinking, much like hoping the barbarians get some more variation too. Bring some zebras and hyena in, why not? And what's with all the white tigers!
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    It is a GAME!!

As mentioned in MANY of the other 5465468765413224156 posts on this -->

The game is based off of Chinese mythology/culture/beliefs.

If you don't like it then move on to a different game...sorry.

Besides...I know many **** couples that made characters of the opposite sex so that they COULD marry each other.

OR be creative and make alts with names nearly identical and marry those.

Good Luck....

+1

and again with the **** thing .... I really hate even bothering looking at threads about **** =.= .

At JaxnJay, wall of text and what is this I don't even
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • KageYingZi - Heavens Tear
    KageYingZi - Heavens Tear Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Apparently somebody didn't read the ToS and use the Search functions.Luckily,I'm prepared for this.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=9566332&postcount=9

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=9549282&postcount=139

Mod's answer to previous threads about this
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited August 2010

WTB active mods.
    If you want it closed, instead of helping make it bigger, pm a mod

Personally I don't care if its closed or stays open. b:bye

^(o.o)'
    There be no need to bother closing this, this thread going to run out of steam soon enough.
    b:avoid
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    There no harm to keep these thread open, since usually only people that tired and hate these case that keep the thread alive.

Because i think the world has 3 kind of people :
    First those that seek individual happy living
    You happy i am happy don't bother with me expect you can't make me happy
    (these usually ask people to not in the way of their happiness) simple example is when a teenager or young adult get angry and seek vengeance or become hostile to people that make them lost of what currently important or precious for them, when with people they care they might forgive them. Usually these people has trait to ignorant of what happening to the world as long they can live and fight for what they think is they rights. These people also has potential to do physical cruel things like chop people to pieces when they reach sadness or stress climax . .
    Most people days was like these today.

Second those who seek equal happiness
    People might think these as communist, though actually these kind of people can think for everyone future and what is the best to keep his side survive. Basically they less affected by personal things and can execute commands or policy that sound cruel as long people can live. Like not allow anyone has for example personal vehicle or chose the new leader, limited playing time, sound cruel but these make human sanity and existence can last longer by theory of the history. Some of these people going to chose sacrifice 1 person to save 3 people.

If you want example of more cruel execution when these kind of people chose decision . . if world near too populated to the point of total end of orders . . which you chose ?
    1. Secretly kill people on poor developing country (with biological weapon or kill the leader)
    2. Block food supply to starve people to death (not good choice counting the risk in future)
    3. Move to a new planet or giant ship / satelite (but i am sure we can't save most people these way)
    4. Activate mass nuclear to wipe out other country while the attacking country hide portion of citizen in underground
    Other choice is allowing sex same marriage, this was a case that never end. By allowing same sex marriage it help reduce number of birth (which is why i am wondering why china still not allow it yet china doesn't have main religion, these kinda hard to realized in religion country) true these might sound heartless for the child that might birth in future but that one of choice to slowing population birth without victims. Imagine if only 5% or less that that children in the future can go to school, eat, live in proper way, or even playing mmo like these, because over population ?
    These kind of people were less common these days

Third is those who already lost their sanity and tired of the world
    These people might try to kill people without reason some goes to mass kill suicide.
    Ironically there some theory that say government keep numbers of these people to reduce population number. Some might chose to died alone where no one see but some chose too play with the world some more spreading chaos anywhere, like it virtual world, economy, or targeting important people, and terror people with naughty post or killing random people. I think these people also the victim of human losing sanity and care to others. Before they come from various poor place but now people with better economy may do the same.
    These kind of people seem increasing everyday

Well i wish good luck, someday it must be allowed b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    <--- Becoming that third kind of ppl like this....*shoots a puppy* woops
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    But, this is just wishful thinking, much like hoping the barbarians get some more variation too. Bring some zebras and hyena in, why not? And what's with all the white tigers!

You want to turn it into Perfect Savannah International? XD
    Btw, there are asian lions. Grand Sage Wikipedia will tell you more about it:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asiatic_Lion
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • CeciliaXiko - Heavens Tear
    CeciliaXiko - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    b:dirty
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
This discussion has been closed.