PVP only avaible against player +/-5lvls around yourself

Options
Amencat - Sanctuary
Amencat - Sanctuary Posts: 484 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Suggestion Box
A lot of ppl complain about the PVP system and those frustrated and a*** players who kill them just couse they bored.

So i thought about a solution for that, 1. would be to develop the game to be more fun and not that boring, how it is in the current state....
(not mention the insane Zen/Gold prices, the overflowing economy, the idiotic system of the whole map terretory 1 faction owners, the same boring quests: fly there kill that, run there kill this and that monotony for your whole lifetime, and so on and on and on)

... 2. to make PVP at least fair and dont allow to kill ppl who are under/above 5 lvls as yourself, so at least everyone would have a chance to survive a PVP attac,
so those ppl who want to fight others who are higher then 5 lvls, they would have to accept a duel!!!

ty for reading b:surrender
Some Rules each PWI Gamer should know
1. Dont break this rules & no matter what: DONT TRUST ANYONE!
2. Dont pay wine or heads fee (like to get kicked after that?) b:chuckle
3. Dont borrow items (since when return gms scammed stuff?) b:embarrass
4. Dont use your password in faction-forums (like hacks?) b:fatb
5. Dont give your mats to the tt-banker (obvious, not?) b:beg
6. Dont wait for help, or heals, or any other miracles,... (for more examples just play pwi and you will hate the whole humanity) b:bye
Post edited by Amencat - Sanctuary on

Comments

• GoldTiger - Dreamweaver
    GoldTiger - Dreamweaver Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    That is GOOOOD Idea, but mostly HI levels kill lower bcuz of name, than want red name....
    PWI
    DW - Server
    GoldTiger - LV 100
    Faction: ReMiX
  • Adeacia - Heavens Tear
    Adeacia - Heavens Tear Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    That is GOOOOD Idea, but mostly HI levels kill lower bcuz of name, than want red name....

What you are saying then, is that they want easy kills that don't fight back right?
  • Rubix - Harshlands
    Rubix - Harshlands Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    This thread is IGNORANT.

Seriously people need to stop QQing about pvp if you dont like it then quit, and anyway you are on a PvE server, wtf?
    I have nothing to say.
  • Kitsunade - Lost City
    Kitsunade - Lost City Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Clearly you haven't noticed that lower lvls carry some intresting **** on them and when they drop you're rich, and if that were to be done All servers would be lagless cause only like 6 people would be online at all times

PVP is the Base of pwi

without PVP Silver Pool would be empty always

w/o PVP how will you know if you've gotten better

w/o PVP how the hell will you laugh your **** off at people that die in the most intresting and akward ways
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I MEAN IT
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    If PVP was the base of this game, you would level up by killing other players and PVE would not exist. It would just be everyone killing everyone 24/7. Guess what? Its not. Meaning, PVE is the base of this game.

Tell me, what do you do to reach that level 89 of yours? You sure as heck can't pvp your way up there now can you?

I never get bored of grinding, but I DO however, get bored of killing people like you.

I agree with this topic, although it should be +- 10 levels, not 5.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I can see it now.....

A squad of level 95s sees some red named 101 wandering around and decide to gang him. Normally, this fight would still be against the 101 but now the person being attacked is also unable to fight back. 101 dies and drops items without even having a chance to defend them self.

Topics like this are so stupid. If you don't wanna be a target, stay blue named on a PvE server and avoid anything that puts you in a PvP state such as TW and Dragon Temple. If you do go white, roll PvP, or enter a PvP area, shut up and live with your choice.

Besides, some of us enjoy the challenge of fighting higher levels because everyone is so spoiled and stupid nowadays (including most of the people who make threads like this), that the only way to get a decent challenge is fighting someone who outlevels you.
  • FinalFatex - Harshlands
    FinalFatex - Harshlands Posts: 2,427 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    OMG stop the PVP threads... the game is FINE. If I want to join a PVP server then I should be able to kill ANYONE. The game devs mad the simplest method of fixing this problem, if you don't want to get attacked GO PVE otherwise stop QQing and have fun....
    ~~Blood Red since 30~~
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    OMG stop the PVP threads... the game is FINE. If I want to join a PVP server then I should be able to kill ANYONE. The game devs mad the simplest method of fixing this problem, if you don't want to get attacked GO PVE otherwise stop QQing and have fun....

Real life is a pvp server. Does that mean I should be able to kill you and pay 30 cents to get out of it? Your brain has issues.b:bye
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lmao Zoe. Your argument is not at all related to what I said nor does it have anything to do with the OP's comments. If you feel like sharing your opinions can you please make them relevant and useful? tnx b:bye
    ~~Blood Red since 30~~
  • Amencat - Sanctuary
    Amencat - Sanctuary Posts: 484 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    for everyone who didnt get it yet, I AM ON PVE SERVER and im not QQ here couse im so weak and been killed! b:angry

i just think about other ppl here and the system, and im not so ignorant, only caring about to gain profit from killing newbee-players who drop a lot of good stuff from beeing killed in pvp servers! b:angry

in my opinion it would be nice to try out a pvp server, but in the current system i would never do, couse i can imagine how frustrating this would be,
    SO I MAKE A SUGGESTION HERE WHICH I WANT and i will not shut up couse you want further your fun in unfair playing, so pvp server would get a serious alternative to mine and i could finally play there too...

this is just a suggestion for trying a soultion for both sides, not to dispose the whole pvp system, but establish some usefull rules, which protect the weak ones, in reallife pvp works that way too ;)
    Some Rules each PWI Gamer should know
    1. Dont break this rules & no matter what: DONT TRUST ANYONE!
    2. Dont pay wine or heads fee (like to get kicked after that?) b:chuckle
    3. Dont borrow items (since when return gms scammed stuff?) b:embarrass
    4. Dont use your password in faction-forums (like hacks?) b:fatb
    5. Dont give your mats to the tt-banker (obvious, not?) b:beg
    6. Dont wait for help, or heals, or any other miracles,... (for more examples just play pwi and you will hate the whole humanity) b:bye
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    This thread is IGNORANT.

Seriously people need to stop QQing about pvp if you dont like it then quit, and anyway you are on a PvE server, wtf?

I understand your point, it is about killing LVL 30s at LVL90 :) good idea
    If PVP was the base of this game, you would level up by killing other players and PVE would not exist. It would just be everyone killing everyone 24/7. Guess what? Its not. Meaning, PVE is the base of this game.

Tell me, what do you do to reach that level 89 of yours? You sure as heck can't pvp your way up there now can you?

I never get bored of grinding, but I DO however, get bored of killing people like you.

I agree with this topic, although it should be +- 10 levels, not 5.

I agree with Zoe, its a PVE based game. People should play that other MMORPG, though mages seem OP there, but at least its fun PVP for an MMORPG. But if Amencat refuses to do PVE and wants to do PVP all the time, why not go on a PVP server?
    lmao Zoe. Your argument is not at all related to what I said nor does it have anything to do with the OP's comments. If you feel like sharing your opinions can you please make them relevant and useful? tnx b:bye

She's being real, if you really can't kill anyone at least even 6 LVLs below you, then you aren't playing your class right
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
    edited June 2010
    Options
    She's being real, if you really can't kill anyone at least even 6 LVLs below you, then you aren't playing your class right

and what about when I want to kill someone 20 levels higher then me?
    ~~Blood Red since 30~~
  • jackojack
    jackojack Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Here is my idea for this...

I agree with Zoe for the part of 10 above or 10 below. However, I'm adding on to that by saying that the lower level will have to Accept to fight the higher level. <--- That is only if the lower level is 11 or more levels lower.