The "Brilliant" Plan to Destroy Regicide

Options

Comments

• TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    This is seriously getting out of hand . 90% of all these posts here don't have any valid arguments in them and are just here to show how much every1 else hates nef .

Enough is enough already , even for some1 who doesn't play here anymore but did & likes to keep an eye on the forums it's getting kinda annoying to watch as ppl that I got along with & respected are posting allot of senseless **** just to show how much nef hate they have .

Why hate all of them ? They're ppl like you & me that probably get home from school/work/college & like to relax while playing their game with the friends they have in faction ( or out of it ) . I know they had some pretty nasty leaders like Devalis and Mylven seemed to be pretty bad but how could you guys attack a whole faction just because of 1 person .

Let's see , where should I start ...

Oh btw, pretty sure the regi who recently left and in question here left because they are just too preoccupied with RL to play the game regularly now. So basically left cuz they are inactive, GG there :p

Tbh that could be a reason why nef starting loosing as well , hell if I had to def 312415125 wars per week even the 5 min ones from factions with no power that still require you do be there & show up hell....even I'd get sick of it & prolly quit or what not . Ppl have lives too .... And this is interesting , internal drama ? Members leaving like Ryamika & Teenie ( maybe more that I don't know of ) . I'm curious if the "RL " thing is the case for all or is it something else > ijs .
    Lippy....NEVER expected such hursh words from you,even thou you did left LG for kind of W/E reason....And thank god LG still has all those old applications...Just checked yours from overs half a year,makes me sad a bit :/....I guess ppl can drasticly change,aperantly you did...Well you seem such a proud member of Nefarious,good for you,gl Lippy ,just keep showing us what kind of a person you are...disappointment continues ~

Next >

Lol dude .... I fail to see the part where he/she was being harsh with words . In fact she actually acted mature & didn't flame any1 while most of the others are constantly trying to provoke nef members .

Next >
    Yeah, because only Nef has had to triple defend other powerful factions... Oh wait...

And as Decepty said, not a whole lot of "stratigy" in rushing lane B to steam roll weaker factions.

Maybe if Nef led the big triple assault on Regicide, Regi might finally get a taste of the required "planning and stratigy" that Nef devotes soOooOoOoo much time to. Nah! Keep wiping the other factions off~ :D

Next >

Erm so I hear like LG was attacked on multiple fronts and they lost all their land , nef actually held out for a long time . And that was after allot of us left the game and LG was too weakened to actually be considered that much of a factor anymore so it was pretty much a faction with " lands for grabs " for regi, nef & I assume Enely as well . Other than this there has been not a single other faction that was attacked on more fronts & actually lived for more than a few weeks .

Ermmm , if you're in a faction that's good on cat barbs & bms , a.k.a. the rushing classes then the logical choice is to go on the fastest lane & attempt a rush . I don't recall them not trying any other lanes when we used to have 1-2+ hour TWs with them , besides ...it worked more than enough times so I don't see why what's wrong with it .

Next >
    Guess u wherent there when nef had their 3 tws in the past. It might be diff. now cause u dont have the same pple but they were well known to just rush down lane B with a squad of highest lvls in the server. If that takes planning and strategy im pretty sure regi has had a ton of practice.

Next >
    They opened their doors to special apothecaries, while nef on the other hand horded them to themselves even setting a 'camera alt' at 1k streams so nef commissioners dont go near the NPCs to regulate ironguard circulation.

Correct me if I'm wrong but....isn't that what you're supposed to do ? I mean if you're a general at war with another nation and own some top secret weapons made from a special factory that your own ppl built & that others have no access to then what general with half a brain would give his nation's top secret weapon to the opposing one ? Also those soldiers that are in it for personal gain & would like to sell those weapons on the black market to make a profit should be carefully observed .

This is pretty much like saying :

" Hi , this is the 1k streams city that we alone worked to conquer & benefit from it . You guys didn't actually do anything for it + are part of the factions attacking us but we'll let you have our best apoths just like that b:pleased ! "

/inb4 "OMG AYANO's TAKING NEF's SIDE , BLASPHEMY !" < waiting on replies but keep them clean guys , keep them clean ...

It's all about LoL,yo.
  • QontroL - Sanctuary_1374340824
    QontroL - Sanctuary_1374340824 Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    Ignathas - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    interesting point of view, tho this should be a game where ppl come to relax and play, and what fun is it in that with 5min tws :) and why should one betray his faction and mates to join stronger faction just to have longer lasting tws b:surrender me for example never liked nef as a faction cos they are bullies, tho accomplished still what others couldnt and for that should get some respect - in pixel world :D as for nef ppl, most are no-lifer cash - nubs but there are good and fun ppl there too :) hope they wont die-out but also hope they will get same strengths as normal mortal factions.. same i wish for regi :> no need celebrities/tyrants in game
  • Papinjo - Sanctuary
    Papinjo - Sanctuary Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

Lol dude .... I fail to see the part where he/she was being harsh with words . In fact she actually acted mature & didn't flame any1 while most of the others are constantly trying to provoke nef members .

eh if you actually KNEW me you would know i hate someone callin me Dude,ah yes you dont know me.... ~

Second,my post was for Lippy,not for you not for nef as a faction,my personal response to hers...
    And yes as you stated so many times,you left LG/Sanctuary long time ago,so i am kind of sure you CANT know what am i talking about when refering to lippy,maybe thats why you fail to see my point in general about that~
    And yes aperantly there are plenty of things that happend from that long time you left,and obviously you didnt kept yourself informed,so with that said,ppl sayin something isnt random jiberlish/speculation ... ty and have a nice day ~ b:thanks
  • Healing_Buns - Sanctuary
    Healing_Buns - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    My final words for my good buddy Strife...

Milari would have loved to see a director of LG do what she always was against: trash talking, making fun of others , using spies in a faction for a TW ... especially in a public forum like this!

Have a little more respect for your roots..

Healing_Buns
    Nefarious TW Executor
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Milari would have loved to see a director of LG do what she always was against: trash talking, making fun of others , using spies in a faction for a TW ... especially in a public forum like this!

That's funny, should Nefarious go back to their roots as well?
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute
  • Healing_Buns - Sanctuary
    Healing_Buns - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    s b:surrender me for example never liked nef as a faction cos they are bullies, tho accomplished still what others couldnt and for that should get some respect - in pixel world :D as for nef ppl, most are no-lifer cash - nubs but there are good and fun ppl there too :) hope they wont die-out but also hope they will get same strengths as normal mortal factions.. same i wish for regi :> no need celebrities/tyrants in game

Well I'm sorry you feel that way about us.. but I think you have the wrong Faction... Nef is always helpful to lower lvls... I can't tell you how many members run BH29, BH 39, BH 51, and BH 59 for random Pugs..

I don't see bully in that... We don't pk lvl 30s like others do...

and as for being "no=lifer cash - nubs" - most of us farm our stuff ... I can maybe count on 2 hands the number of "Cash Shoppers" we have... I think you have the wrong faction...

And SarahC... Love you hon... but we have grown as a faction and offer more things to our memebers than just $$$ for TWs... We help get our members that are willing to spend the time get there Lunar, TT99, and Nirvana unlike other factions...Our officers do not get paid to do this. They actually spend there own time and coin for this.. We respect our members and others on the server..

I just wish everyone would stop living in the past and see what Nef has grown into... We are different faction with different members... Most of the users that people have had a problem with are no longer in the faction and are in a few of the other large factions the server is in love with...

Its just very humorous that people still dog Nef for memebers that are in their own factions now... Its hard to see the whole world when you have blinders on....

Thank you,

Healing_Buns
    Nefarious TW Executor
  • Xoria - Sanctuary
    Xoria - Sanctuary Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Nef being bullies may not be now, but in the past it was very apparent. Long before genies, when the highest levels were 80, back before Rebirth anything was cracked, when 'zhenning' at spiders near Camp of Interrepid was popular, I remember Templar, BigPunisher and BeastLeO crashing several zhen parties just because they didn't like so- and- so.

For many people, this is what Nefarious still is. It is hard to erase a bad image, especially when that image was stuck to a faction for so long. If Nefarious went back to it's roots with benevolent dictatorship, they may actually be able to pick themselves up. However, with all the new faces, tempers and overall personalities, it'd probably just apart more. That is the impression I am left with.

Back to topic; Regicide won't go down so easily. b:chuckle
    [In a distorted place and time][The knife that stabbed me in the back grants me wings]
    [I keep looking to the sky][In order to flee from the memories]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [The world that expands inside of your arms is][///the last secret garden///]
    [If you've already forgotten me, don't forget...]
    [The things that we once embraced]
  • QontroL - Sanctuary_1374340824
    QontroL - Sanctuary_1374340824 Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Well I'm sorry you feel that way about us.. but I think you have the wrong Faction... Nef is always helpful to lower lvls... I can't tell you how many members run BH29, BH 39, BH 51, and BH 59 for random Pugs..

I don't see bully in that... We don't pk lvl 30s like others do...

and as for being "no=lifer cash - nubs" - most of us farm our stuff ... I can maybe count on 2 hands the number of "Cash Shoppers" we have... I think you have the wrong faction...

And SarahC... Love you hon... but we have grown as a faction and offer more things to our memebers than just $$$ for TWs... We help get our members that are willing to spend the time get there Lunar, TT99, and Nirvana unlike other factions...Our officers do not get paid to do this. They actually spend there own time and coin for this.. We respect our members and others on the server..

I just wish everyone would stop living in the past and see what Nef has grown into... We are different faction with different members... Most of the users that people have had a problem with are no longer in the faction and are in a few of the other large factions the server is in love with...

Its just very humorous that people still dog Nef for memebers that are in their own factions now... Its hard to see the whole world when you have blinders on....

Thank you,

Healing_Buns
    Nefarious TW Executor

this is a forum -_- not ur writing exam b:shocked
    http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2009/12/11/129050358343949118.jpg
    seriously who brought all these 'serious people' here b:surrender

for all future 'serious people'
    http://startheory.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/chaos-field.jpg
    b:cry
  • MingGinPixie - Sanctuary
    MingGinPixie - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    can not get full statement to print out
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Offtopic - why do factions place such a high value on a written application when everyone knows that 90% of what is written on them is bull****?
    probably because they have written proof that this person wrote bull****. BS is BS but its better with proof.

Correct me if I'm wrong but....isn't that what you're supposed to do ? I mean if you're a general at war with another nation and own some top secret weapons made from a special factory that your own ppl built & that others have no access to then what general with half a brain would give his nation's top secret weapon to the opposing one ? Also those soldiers that are in it for personal gain & would like to sell those weapons on the black market to make a profit should be carefully observed .

This is pretty much like saying :

" Hi , this is the 1k streams city that we alone worked to conquer & benefit from it . You guys didn't actually do anything for it + are part of the factions attacking us but we'll let you have our best apoths just like that b:pleased ! "

/inb4 "OMG AYANO's TAKING NEF's SIDE , BLASPHEMY !" < waiting on replies but keep them clean guys , keep them clean ...
    yeah your wrong :P your whole ragequit/i give up from sanc is a contradiction of what your saying is the thing to do. I remember you trying to fight against nef and even tried to stay in a faction like that old nemesis to take on nef, yet these things didnt last. All because you were unhappy at the server situation. I mean really if it was only about staying cause of friends you wouldnt have gotten all worked up about factions back then. Part of what u were disagreeing and fighting for then, was the situation with nef that your saying is 'normal' now. If its so normal as you said, than what made you get all hot back then to jump around the stronger factions? surely its not just a "i hate xxx in nef so im going to bring them down" thing.

no i dont think your "OMG AYANO's TAKING NEF's SIDE , BLASPHEMY !" but for the old pple that saw you back then, what your saying now is contradicting what you were working for back then.... thats a little sad.. so wake up before i start calling you TheMagicPIMPle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited June 2010
    Options
    We help get our members that are willing to spend the time get there Lunar, TT99, and Nirvana unlike other factions...
    not to be sarcastic but......obviously when u get a bunch of pple who are 95+ thats pretty much the ONLY thing thats left hun b:surrender in JP i would say its called [あたりまえ] meaning "That's natural/naturally/duh/to be expected/commonplace/normal
    Our officers do not get paid to do this. They actually spend there own time and coin for this.. We respect our members and others on the server..

actions speak louder than words b:surrender The past stories can only last so long but if some part of it is alive then pple will see that. "There is no smoke without fire" Servers as a whole are small communities and any info usually passed around. The high turn over rates which nef is known for doesnt help them either cause it implies something. As for individual old members i do beleive some have mellowed out.
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited June 2010
    Options
    interesting point of view, tho this should be a game where ppl come to relax and play, and what fun is it in that with 5min tws :) and why should one betray his faction and mates to join stronger faction just to have longer lasting tws b:surrender me for example never liked nef as a faction cos they are bullies, tho accomplished still what others couldnt and for that should get some respect - in pixel world :Das for nef ppl, most are no-lifer cash - nubs but there are good and fun ppl there too :) hope they wont die-out but also hope they will get same strengths as normal mortal factions.. same i wish for regi :> no need celebrities/tyrants in game

This is something sad that happens in most servers & causes allot of factons to die . RT's red faction , Infamy died because an ex stole all faction bank's WB drops ( yes things like chrono pages are worth allot on a newer server , unlike older ones ) and jumped ship to it's rival along with a few others , then more & more followed eventually causing the red fac to stand no chance against the other & so it died out . In return the #2 faction became even stronger while loosing a big rival . These type of ppl are the main reason every server get's one OP faction .

And ermm... if we're to talk about cash shoppers , then lol , lol & even more trololo...well this guy can say it best : b:chuckle http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwGFalTRHDA&feature=related . As it's already known that currently regi hold's the most cash shoppers in sanctuary I don't see why even bring this up .

Nef being bullies may not be now, but in the past it was very apparent. Long before genies, when the highest levels were 80, back before Rebirth anything was cracked, when 'zhenning' at spiders near Camp of Interrepid was popular, I remember Templar, BigPunisher and BeastLeO crashing several zhen parties just because they didn't like so- and- so.

For many people, this is what Nefarious still is. It is hard to erase a bad image, especially when that image was stuck to a faction for so long. If Nefarious went back to it's roots with benevolent dictatorship, they may actually be able to pick themselves up. However, with all the new faces, tempers and overall personalities, it'd probably just apart more. That is the impression I am left with.

Back to topic; Regicide won't go down so easily. b:chuckle

Well Xoria if you mean that the ppl zhenning where in PK mode and they got pk'ed by those 3 then I don't see what is wrong with that . Pvp is part of the game & ganks are too unless they totally bullied ppl much lower lvl than them or outnumbered them on like on a 3 to 1 then I don't see anything wrong with it .

I've been known to gank allot too , it was part of pvp however if my team had numbers like 6 to 3 and I noticed the others stood no chance against us then I'd simply back down from the fight just because it seemed to unfair too them unless they insisted on fighting us , balance is something I value greatly b:dirty .

Sry for writing that in case you weren't referring to pvp but since it was brought up I'd like to talk about how the "oh - well - so - respected " regi does it .

So we have regi , that apparently enjoy bringing something along the lines of 3x the numbers or more than their opponents . It's not a big secret either , I still have a few ppl that I get along with that play in sanc and all it takes is a few clicks to make a random lvl 1 alt & randomly pm them to see if their on & chit-chat + my friend Nadis who play's on RT with me told me directly how regi play's in pk by logging a few times to play with friends like Leo and experienced just this . It seems that every1 worships regi just because they got the " enduring faction " reputation & while that's commendable , that seems to pretty much cover up for anything else they'd do . For a faction that became a major factor only due to the deaths of other factions since they got their members this is a bit too much .

Challenging fights are fun , impossible fights aren't .

Also , if I still played here I'd prolly make pking regi as my main activity .

Just my 2 cents .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

I dont see how thats specific to Nefarious? Other factions do Lunar, TT99, and Nirvana, and since I dont know what goes on in other factions officer-wise, but Enelysion officers don't get paid to do anything either lol. If Nefarous is changing, good for you guys, I don't have anything against your faction and most of your members. I just didn't get how Legendary has to return to their roots when Nefarious hasnt had a halo surrounding their head. Loving the 1 hour TW's though b:dirty
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute
    edited June 2010
    Options

So we have regi , that apparently enjoy bringing something along the lines of 3x the numbers or more than their opponents . It's not a big secret either , I still have a few ppl that I get along with that play in sanc and all it takes is a few clicks to make a random lvl 1 alt & randomly pm them to see if their on & chit-chat + my friend Nadis who play's on RT with me told me directly how regi play's in pk by logging a few times to play with friends like Leo and experienced just this . It seems that every1 worships regi just because they got the " enduring faction " reputation & while that's commendable , that seems to pretty much cover up for anything else they'd do . For a faction that became a major factor only due to the deaths of other factions since they got their members this is a bit too much .
    you know the term birds of a feather flock together. Same goes probably for regi, if you pk you get pking friends and end up calling them into the faction. And now you got a wad of pk hungry pple deprived and scowering for any pk that might happen. Of course their all going to want to be the one to jump on that juicy piece of meat.

Challenging fights are fun , impossible fights aren't .
    try to make the impossible challenging :]
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    why dont you all just shut up... rofl xD

and not to pick on aya but you once fueled the fire to flame nef and now when you are tired of the flames you helped create... instead of putting water on it or letting the fire die... you fuel another fire... towards regi? lol

as much as you say you want all the hate to stop... your words prove otherwise
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Minimus - Sanctuary
    Minimus - Sanctuary Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    That's funny, should Nefarious go back to their roots as well?

Is it possible to leave? b:shutup

Minimus
    Regicide TW Executor
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Is it possible to leave? b:shutup

Only for Skittles.. or some Brazil Fans... Oh Wai..

TheDan
    Regicide ManCave Sex Offender
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Only for Skittles.. or some Brazilian Fans... Oh Wai..

b:surrender

Mendolin
    [insert faction here] ManCave Hostage
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Whats with all the signs o.O

Deceptistar
    Amplified Cuffs N Collars lurker
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010
    Options

Deceptistar

b:surrender this is meant in a dirty way right? xD

Mendolin
    Curious about the Amplified Cuffs N Collars lurker [insert faction here] ManCave Hostage
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Whats with all the signs o.O

Deceptistar

Do I really want know what you're gonna be using the Collar on? b:shocked *hides*

TheDan
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
    edited June 2010
    Options
    b:surrender this is meant in a dirty way right? xD

Mendolin
    Curious about the Amplfied Cuffs N Collars lurker [insert faction here] ManCave Hostage
    it is in the eye of the beholder b:pleased
    Do I really want know what you're gonna be using the Collar on? b:shocked *hides*

TheDan
    bad boys? b:shocked

Deceptistar
    Amplified Cuffs N Collars lurker Manstravaganza admin
    edited June 2010
    Options

yeah your wrong :P your whole ragequit/i give up from sanc is a contradiction of what your saying is the thing to do. I remember you trying to fight against nef and even tried to stay in a faction like that old nemesis to take on nef, yet these things didnt last. All because you were unhappy at the server situation. I mean really if it was only about staying cause of friends you wouldnt have gotten all worked up about factions back then. Part of what u were disagreeing and fighting for then, was the situation with nef that your saying is 'normal' now. If its so normal as you said, than what made you get all hot back then to jump around the stronger factions? surely its not just a "i hate xxx in nef so im going to bring them down" thing.

no i dont think your "OMG AYANO's TAKING NEF's SIDE , BLASPHEMY !" but for the old pple that saw you back then, what your saying now is contradicting what you were working for back then.... thats a little sad.. so wake up before i start calling you TheMagicPIMPle

Ofc my behavior back then is contradicting what I'm saying now . I didn't even intend for it not to do so . I got all worked up just because I was annoyed that I didn't start on a PVP server at the right time and couldn't get enough pvp here , thus was I was pretty hostile towards strong factions/players & such just because I thought it was a waste of all those gears/lvls/numbers to just do PVE things & yes that was a lame , childish behavior on my part that I never should've done .

I was offered to become an officer in LG more than once but I denied that specifically for this reason . My whole behavior was inappropriate to be an officer that would represent a well respected faction much more than the common member . I personally hate the fact that I used to get all worked up over things like that & wouldn't encourage any1 to act the same . So after quitting & being clear of all the drama & all , I tried to put myself in nef's shoes & ask myself " Why did I act like that ? " .

The problem I have with others being driven by that nef hate is that it's been going on for too long . I was in that state for about , 3 months or so ? Pretty much ever since the old LG started fighting nef but some ppl have 9 months or more of doing it and still carry the hate .

Also , I'd consider myself awake now & a bit blind back then b:cry

you know the term birds of a feather flock together. Same goes probably for regi, if you pk you get pking friends and end up calling them into the faction. And now you got a wad of pk hungry pple deprived and scowering for any pk that might happen. Of course their all going to want to be the one to jump on that juicy piece of meat.

ROFL , What are they ? Humans or hyenas ? Seriously lol ...
    why dont you all just shut up... rofl xD

and not to pick on aya but you once fueled the fire to flame nef and now when you are tired of the flames you helped create... instead of putting water on it or letting the fire die... you fuel another fire... towards regi? lol

as much as you say you want all the hate to stop... your words prove otherwise

Well 1st of all , some forum activity never hurts , that's why they're here for right ?

2nd , it's getting kinda annoying how nef ppl barely ever post here to try & defend themselves . I understand when they don't do it when others are right & they are wrong but it's not always the case . I was glad when I saw a few members actually speak & step up for themselves & their faction so I share my thoughts that I'm sure they match with quite a few nef members that are either too shy,bored or not allowed to speak up . And god no , sinangel wasn't the one suitable to be their spokesperson . He'd be more on the lines of a comedian : y u purge , y u hax & axe throwing archers any1 ? ( omg I just remembered the "axecher" day , it was too funny b:laugh ) , nuff said .

I just kinda bugs me to see regi's getting so much support when they ain't that great as ppl like to make them look while nef's getting so much hate from every1 else in the server . Their not even the top faction anymore & it's still the same thing all over & over again .

I'll just say this : a faction that got strong & is still holding strong ( even if not as strong as before ) while always being a major factor can be considered more of a winner than a faction that got strong because of this :

- It was weaker than Rebirth , when that faction died regi got a whole bunch of RB members thus gaining strength ;

- It was still way inferior to both nef & LG back in the day & got stronger again due to ani packs making allot of LG core ppl quit , the faction was severely weakened & regi got a few ppl , some pro core members like Linnkotsu & Kyant ( & maybe others that I don't know of , I can go ask anytime :P ) thus again becoming stronger due to another faction's fall .

- Even after this , it still needed the help of 2 other factions to be able to fight nef .

- Then they gained some pro core members from nef too like Ryamika , Teeni , AshWorth ( b:dirty twin red haired pk "sister" ) ,I also believe I saw RonPott & Vanhalia or however were they called in regi at some point as well ( & again mby even more that I don't know but I could always go ask around ) so again they got a boost in strength .

- And with all this + 2 other factions helping them it took them months & months in which some some nefs prolly got bored & tired of the same thing over & over again ( there was SS taken from nef forums of mylven saying something about this quite a few posts back ) .

My gratz to regi for enduring all those losses & never giving but at the same time you needed a damn lot of time & help to actually beat nef . Like it was said , once you'll get 3-way'd ( if ever ) and be able to hold out for so long ( whoever's not bored by then ) then you might be considered equals .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
    edited June 2010
    Options

My gratz to regi for enduring all those losses & never giving but at the same time you needed a damn lot of time & help to actually beat nef .
    watcha expect? ;O by the time they started gathering for tw members nef already had land, rep, and members. Dont we all wish change were fast and easy. But then again the end goal wouldnt be as exciting if it were accomplished that fast. Just. Like. Annipacks.

Like it was said , once you'll get 3-way'd ( if ever ) and be able to hold out for so long ( whoever's not bored by then ) then you might be considered equals .
    i think regi got the experience, nef just the busy-ness

Deceptistar
    Amplified Cuffs N Collars lurker Manstravaganza admin
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i'm lazy ^^ but besides that, it honestly doesn't help much if everybody mindset is already against nef. trying to come in here and defend ourselves is like running across a ten lane freeway and hoping you don't get hit.

I for one, only visit the forums when i'm free or in school (in between classes), which i'm not anymore thanks to summer holiday and no longer have a reason to indulge in debates when i can spend my time playing games... i mean the reason we play pwi is to play games right? defending ourselves should be done at one leisure. I for one ain't going to waste my time writing a wall of text to defend my faction, only to get replied by another wall of text, which would also need to be reply by another wall of text.

I rather play games, if not pwi, then bf bc2, assassin creed 2, singularity or prince of persia.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tamarlyn - Sanctuary
    Tamarlyn - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    As a long term officer in Regicide, I would like to say that we have never disrespected Nefarious and their ability in TW. We have always shown for every Nef TW though many of late have been no-shows or very very minimal shows (read 1-6 people here). This past weekend was a great fight and the sort of TW we look forward to. We are cheering for factions to become stronger and to challenge us on the TW field, giving us challenging 3v1 defenses.

Yes, we remember what it was like to lose week after week to a very strong opponent but to say that we win now only because Leg lost players to anni packs and Nef lost players to Regi is more than a little unfair. All factions, including Regicide have lost and gained players from stronger factions for a variety of reasons. But really, it is how a faction plays together and treats other factions that gains them their reputation. Nef had the goal of total map domination and kudos to them for achieving it. Regicide has the goal of a colorful map and returning good and fun TW to the server. Let's see how it goes before beating anyone up over it.

One thing that speaks very well for Regicide is that we have had very consistant leadership. TheDan has been our leader since the faction's beginning and while we have a benevolent dictatorship (Dan's word is final) he shares decision-making with his officers as well as listening to his membership. No faction is without its little dramas but the manner in which they are handled determines the loyalty of its members.

As far as cash-shoppers go, yes we have our share of them but when these people help the rest of the faction to farm whatever it is they need, who cares? From my perspective (one of those cash shoppers) chash-shopper shouldn't be a dirty word like so many think it is. We have some very excellently equipped people who haven't ever charged zen.

So let's recognize that there are good people in all factions, every TW faction is competing for the best skilled, equiped and easy to get along with players, and any faction may go down or improve over a period of time.
    edited June 2010
    Options

So let's recognize that there are good people in all factions, every TW faction is competing for the best skilled, equiped and easy to get along with players, and any faction may go down or improve over a period of time.

That's the problem . Allot of ppl just seem blinded by their hatred towards nef and don't think like this , hence my comments :P

It's like one faction is an angel & another faction is a demon . The point I'm trying to make is that there shouldn't be such hatred towards nef while regi is given so much credit . Balance them out a bit , taking regi's side on the most part is fine but at least lay low a bit on the nef hate , it's been going on for too long .

So....about that tea party .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
    edited June 2010
    Options
    That's the problem . Allot of ppl just seem blinded by their hatred towards nef and don't think like this , hence my comments :P

It's like one faction is an angel & another faction is a demon . The point I'm trying to make is that there shouldn't be such hatred towards nef while regi is given so much credit . Balance them out a bit , taking regi's side on the most part is fine but at least lay low a bit on the nef hate , it's been going on for too long .
    maybe its the amount of arrogance each faction gives out that puts them on a scale of like/dislike x_x
    So....about that tea party .
    dan used the tea for something else...