Assasins ftw??

AprilLove_ - Heavens Tear
AprilLove_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 58 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Assassin
I can honestly say I feel this game is not in the least entertaining. And yes, I am as the geeks call it, a "noob", level 25 assasin and i cannot even do a quest at level 25. I get her killed bout 4 times in a row doing same quest which puts her down from bout 40% to 28%. Her gear is good enough for what a level 25 can have and i have gone with a popular build from the forums. But lol why give a quest that is simply too hard to do?? For a challenge? No..not really, cos honesly i can see now why a lot of my friends from my other online game left when they got to level 2x in here.

The game sux apparently untill you get to 30. I mean I cant even do a quest on my assasin, its absolutely ridiculous. Yeh very very entertaining game I have to say. How can you enjoy a game, when all you do is have ur toon die doing a simple quest.

And some super nerds tell me "blah blah you need to study the forums more" which i have done (except for more, i mean lol, come on..) but they say to do research on forums like 70% of the time. LOL next ye will need a pw degree lmao.

And for any negative replies i get to this (which i wont be lookn at - sorry - cos ive seen enuf of this fail game to turn me off) remember not all of us have been stuck behind a pc since we were 4 yrs old.
Post edited by AprilLove_ - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Astrohawke - Lost City
    Astrohawke - Lost City Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    If you're not used to these sorts of games and know what you're doing, then it's probably better to start with a class that doesn't have such a hard time killing mobs like a venomancer. You will have no trouble soloing most things as a veno. It's common knowledge that sins are extremely hard to grind/quest with below level 40 and probably up to about level 70 you will need to consume a ton of pots.
  • Islamey - Dreamweaver
    Islamey - Dreamweaver Posts: 586 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    If you're having trouble staying alive, buy 100 pots, hot key it,
    Puncture Wound + Kite + Puncture Wound. Rinse Repeat.

I've leveled characters to lvl 29 in a day. I guess its just a matter of experience.
    But yes, assassins are particularly hard to level and are probably not the most friendly class to start as.
    (don't forget to level your skills at the trainer)
    The chillum is sometimes referred to as a chalice, based on a quote from the Biblical book of Deuteronomy. Thanks and praises are offered to Jah before smoking the chillum.
  • NightReaper - Lost City
    NightReaper - Lost City Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Assassins ftw??

yepb:laughb:victory

PS: try this combo on mag runner mobs: deep sting, raving slash, puncture wound, slipstream strike, normal atks.
    this combo on physic mobs: tackling slash, get "inside" him, puncture wound, slipstream strike, normal atks.
    this on mag/physic mobs: deep sting, puncture wound, slipstream strike, normal atks.
    and this combo if u think this game sux: My Computer > C: > Program Files > Perfect World Entertainment > Perfect World International > Uninstal (after double click on Uninstal w8 a minute). PS2: this combo was created by: salvati0n not me
    *stealth*...
    HEY APPLE...
    KNIFE!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tavoh - Raging Tide
    Tavoh - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Sins cant really solo at low level of what I've played with them
    Plus this isn't a soloing game need to ask people for help a lot.
    I'm a 29 psychic most of the time I can solo because I'm a range with high damage and push back spell but with mini bosses a cleric by my side helps tons!
    I would never try to solo a boss with a sin unless I'm WAY high level and know what I'm doing.
  • Amorzka - Harshlands
    Amorzka - Harshlands Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I just made a sin and haven't had any problems leveling through 20 to 25. Having other chars on different servers I can say that leveling a sin isn't that hard though.

As some other posts point out, sins are not an easy class to play. You're going to be a bit squishy but you have some unique skills as an offset. They're not barbs and if you play with the same strategy as a barb you will die. ummm Sounds as if you got that down pat.

A little life powder can a long way :)
  • Verbicide - Dreamweaver
    Verbicide - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    As said before, the sin is a hard class to play. You really have to know what your doing and have a LOT of hp pots (I couldn't stress that enough). Even though I am not as experienced as some of these higher level players, I have played quite a few other MMO's and I usually am decent to good at these types of classes. As for questing, just take it one mob at a time. You wouldn't be able to handle more than that as a sin. But hey maybe the MMO genre isn't for you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kindrid; \\x//; 9x Seeker
  • WarTigerZ - Heavens Tear
    WarTigerZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Ha! I found this awesome haxx, gets he quests you are struggling on done.
    Alright here's what you do:
    Step1* Click on your chatbox, or press enter

Step2* Type in "I need help with this quest, anyone mind helping?"

Step3* Press enter and wait for a PM/Squad invite

:DDD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<-- made by me o.o
    I know its very simple and plain, but I like it XD.

I'm back! I knew I said i'd never come back but yeah im back now :p.
  • Noriliza - Sanctuary
    Noriliza - Sanctuary Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I would have to disagree only simply on experience. and my experience has been that my sin is a solo machine, has been since level 1. I have only 2 characters a sin and a psychic. psychic was first. and while soloing on regular quests is quite easy and cant even remember a time where i actually needed to even use a healing pot due to the fact that everything just dies to damn fast, but when it comes to mini bosses or accidentally pulling agro on more than one mob its a bit of a challenge.

Now on my sin however(which the only reason I even made was I was so impressed by my faction leaders 73 sin soloing chin with no cleric when a lvl 70 bm, cleric, and 2 people my lvl at the time couldnt) but yea, my sin, I constantly keep trying to either challenge myself or try to kill myself by actually seeing how many mobs I can agro and its quite surprising, even at my lvl with easily non cash shop attainable gears(wep tokens, finding cheap legendary ah gears/molds, im lvl 63 using wep token, zombie legs, barb shaman chest, and quest rewards) I can agro 3-4 mobs my lvl and not even get scared or worried that i will die, 5 is hairy but possible, havent tried 6 yet maybe when i ding and dont worry about xp loss....

point is Im not quite sure what kind of problem u are having at 25, what mobs is it? is it a boss? is it charr? if so is it cause you are pulling his buddies with him too?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Copied from the top of the forum ads, I knew this was really pwusa
  • DrDrakkentre - Lost City
    DrDrakkentre - Lost City Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I solo bosses from my quests at the given lvlb:sweat
  • _Aeriali_ - Lost City
    _Aeriali_ - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    hey guys i m not gonna **** u guys off but when a new-gamer as i without reading the forum and now lvl 27 started to play to weeks ago i easily can kill hossein guars who are lvl 31 or 32 (idk anymore)
    Maybe just using bad skills and/or bad build so reorganize yourself

Cheers mates b:victory

_Aeriali_

Lost City
  • Ruriii - Sanctuary
    Ruriii - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Well not to be rude but stop QQ'ing about how you think this game is ****. You're probably just using bad combos. At the beggining yeah the assassin is difficult but nothing impossible. We're not survivalists we're DPS's or DD's or whatever and we have to kill stuff before it kills us. If your having trouble just have a friend come quest with you.
    edited July 2010
    Well not to be rude but stop QQ'ing about how you think this game is ****. You're probably just using bad combos. At the beggining yeah the assassin is difficult but nothing impossible. We're not survivalists we're DPS's or DD's or whatever and we have to kill stuff before it kills us. If your having trouble just have a friend come quest with you.

b:laugh

10char
    *stealth*...
    HEY APPLE...
    KNIFE!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ahknatn - Heavens Tear
    Ahknatn - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    correction the game sucks AFTER u get to about 20
    edited July 2010
    correction the game sucks AFTER u get to about 20

the game just sucks if u r an idiot that cant click on the right keys and die... stop QQing, go play pokemon like the other kids of ur age.... b:byeb:chuckle
    *stealth*...
    HEY APPLE...
    KNIFE!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • blindwolf20
    blindwolf20 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    the game just sucks if u r an idiot that cant click on the right keys and die... stop QQing, go play pokemon like the other kids of ur age.... b:byeb:chuckle

Pokemon's actually good. :P So is this game. <.< Fail insult? b:chuckleb:victory
  • reoma
    reoma Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    yepppppppppppppppppppppppp