- Promote up to Marshal
- Demote down to commissioner

The Marshals have the power to:

- Invite
- Promote to Executor
- Demote to commissioner

The Executors have the power to:

- Invite

Now, I wish to expand upon the powers of each Officer's ranking.

Let's start with Executors:

New Powers;
- Mute a trash talking/cursing player for 2-3 mins. (Power has 1 hr cool down for each person used on.)
- Write a "note" for the Director/Leader to see when they log in.

Next up are Marshals:

New Powers;

- Grant self title (Can only be used once per day, and only usable on yourself)
- Mute abusive/trash talking/cursing member for up to 10 mins (Cool down is reduced to 30 mins, while gaining the ability to mute more then one member at a time. Limit of multiple members of hte faction muted at once by a Marshal is 3.)
- Write a "note" for the Director/Leader to see when they log in.

Moving onto Directors:

New Powers;

- Grant Self title (like Marshal except can be used twice a day)
- Mute abuse/trash talking/cursing member for up to 30 mins (Cool down is the same as Marshal, and the amount of members to mute at once increases to 5.)
- Comment on members of the faction that the leader will be able to read when they log in.

Now finally Leaders:

New Powers;

- Mute abuse/trash talking/cursing member for up to 1 hr (cool down is reduced to 20 mins, and the amount of members to mute at once increases to 10.)

Side Notes:

The new power of writing a note to the Director/Leader to read is basically a way for Executors and Marshals to stay in contact with the leader/director and let them know what was occurring while they are offline, afk, or other things occurred.

The new power of Commenting on members of the faction is basically to allow the Leader to see who, in the eyes of the director and himself, are worthy of a higher position. While those who are currently in a high position could be demoted to a lower spot since they aren't doing their job.

The new power of Muting. This will come with restrictions. To use this power the person who is being muted has to have done at least 2 sentences and that had to contain at least 2 curses/abusive comment/trash talking in it. If the conditions are met then the Executor/Marshal/Director/Leader will be able to use the power of Mute to stop the problem for a short period of time. This will allow them to get in contact with the person they muted and find out the source of the problem, and not have to worry about multiple person's interference in finding the source of the problem.

Hope you like some of the idea's, I know the mute power has been suggested before...but i decided to add it in here as just a benefit.

Also so the GM's may send this to the China dev's, to grant your faction these new powers you would need to buy a gem in the Cash shop called "Faction Potential Release" for 10 Gold.

Anyhow, thanks for reading this far and hope to maybe see something listed here implemented ^_^

b:bye
Post edited by LifeHunting - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Darkir - Dreamweaver
    Darkir - Dreamweaver Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I actually made a post similar to this a few days ago though I think my concept for a mute was better. Nice to see someone with a similar idea though, only thing I don't agree with is paying money to use these features. faction officers certainly aren't as abundant as standard members and most of them wouldn't pay the money for the features especially not the leader or director who can just kick a person who is mouthing off.
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Well I only put the 10 gold thing so PWI would consider it (PWE Bajing mainly >.>)

But really, I believe it should be added in an update for say a new expansion in some future time. This will allow the officers to be able to control things more. Also, to add into the mute i'd probably suggest that when the mute power is used a small message is to be attached saying "You have been muted for X minutes for X reason"
  • Amencat - Sanctuary
    Amencat - Sanctuary Posts: 484 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    love it! very well wrote!
    Some Rules each PWI Gamer should know
    1. Dont break this rules & no matter what: DONT TRUST ANYONE!
    2. Dont pay wine or heads fee (like to get kicked after that?) b:chuckle
    3. Dont borrow items (since when return gms scammed stuff?) b:embarrass
    4. Dont use your password in faction-forums (like hacks?) b:fatb
    5. Dont give your mats to the tt-banker (obvious, not?) b:beg
    6. Dont wait for help, or heals, or any other miracles,... (for more examples just play pwi and you will hate the whole humanity) b:bye