Epic win

2»

Comments

• BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    if it isn't the pot calling the kettle black.

This is apparently the new Harshlands forums catch phrase.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    This is apparently the new Harshlands forums catch phrase.

NO, that would be 'nutcup'.

Anyway...I will ignore all the BS In this thread and just say this:

Good fight Zulu and great job Kylin. See you next week. b:pleased
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I dont claim not to be cocky.....im also not leader of zulu or kylin, so im confused at why you feel that in related here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Iffybear - Harshlands
    Iffybear - Harshlands Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    NO, that would be 'nutcup'.

Anyway...I will ignore all the BS In this thread and just say this:

Good fight Zulu and great job Kylin. See you next week. b:pleased

I thought nutcup was just something HappysHAIL said when he gets mad. For a guy named Happy he sure gets mad a lot b:shocked
  • BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I thought nutcup was just something HappysHAIL said when he gets mad. For a guy named Happy he sure gets mad a lot b:shocked

Refer to Happy Gilmore b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Juggernaut - Harshlands
    Juggernaut - Harshlands Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Man, I need to write a book.

Nurfed, the brilliant mastermind who lives in the shadows, a faceless figurehead to a ruthless gang of city dwellers. His cleaver wordplay and sympathetic messages are used to gather more to his cause. Taboo is a paranoid city worker who watches day after day as injustices are being dealt upon his perfect world. He stands alone in the pouring rain, shouting at the people passing by, trying to tell the them about the evil plot that he has discovered.

Nurfed's gang denies the whole thing, refusing to be uprooted by the shouting of a mad lunatic. But in the back of his mind, Nurfed knows he must be silenced. "It must look like an accident" he mutters to himself. No one can know we had any hand in his upcoming demise. Nurfed pours over files, looking for answers, when suddenly, an idea comes to him. "I will send my best assassin, he can make it look like an accident..."

It's late at night when Killermate slips through the darkness of the city streets. With direct orders from Nurfed, he isn't going to mess this one up. He checks the time, it's 2:16am. Rome and Iffy should be is position by now, and Taboo will be fast asleep. He turns the block and looks down the dark street where the apartment is. Unseen, he slips among the darkness, avoiding the prying eyes of a street cat and a sleeping bum. He slips up next to the door. According to intelligence, Taboo will be sleeping on the bottom floor, all Killermate has to do it get in and plant the evidence. He works with the lock, a joke for someone like him, and slowly pushes the door open....

What susprises awate Killermate inside! Is this the end of Taboo!?
    FIND OUT NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Erzenzia - Harshlands
    Erzenzia - Harshlands Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited June 2010

Nurfed, the brilliant mastermind who lives in the shadows, a faceless figurehead to a ruthless gang of city dwellers. His cleaver wordplay and sympathetic messages are used to gather more to his cause. Taboo is a paranoid city worker who watches day after day as injustices are being dealt upon his perfect world. He stands alone in the pouring rain, shouting at the people passing by, trying to tell the them about the evil plot that he has discovered.

Nurfed's gang denies the whole thing, refusing to be uprooted by the shouting of a mad lunatic. But in the back of his mind, Nurfed knows he must be silenced. "It must look like an accident" he mutters to himself. No one can know we had any hand in his upcoming demise. Nurfed pours over files, looking for answers, when suddenly, an idea comes to him. "I will send my best assassin, he can make it look like an accident..."

It's late at night when Killermate slips through the darkness of the city streets. With direct orders from Nurfed, he isn't going to mess this one up. He checks the time, it's 2:16am. Rome and Iffy should be is position by now, and Taboo will be fast asleep. He turns the block and looks down the dark street where the apartment is. Unseen, he slips among the darkness, avoiding the prying eyes of a street cat and a sleeping bum. He slips up next to the door. According to intelligence, Taboo will be sleeping on the bottom floor, all Killermate has to do it get in and plant the evidence. He works with the lock, a joke for someone like him, and slowly pushes the door open....

Hilarious. I cant wait for the next installment!!
    Originally Posted by Tryagain - Harshlands
    I always was a strong believer that this game took no skill. Then came Valhalla, and proved me wrong.
  • Alkaia - Harshlands
    Alkaia - Harshlands Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    LMFAO.
    Thats awesome.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    What is the title of this story? i think it could be the next Captain Underpants.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Crescentia - Harshlands
    Crescentia - Harshlands Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited June 2010
  • Curses - Harshlands
    Curses - Harshlands Posts: 401 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    b:angry hurry up and get your video up! i enjoy watching yours more then desiree :D rome you too b:dirty

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0fuygMmRqg

enjoy, thanks for watching
  • Kaery - Harshlands
    Kaery - Harshlands Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Um... I vote we stop the trolling toward Tabby and start making fun of Juggernaut again. b:laugh It's more entertaining to make fun of Juggy :)
    *feel the kiss of pure pwnage
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited June 2010

This entertained me alot :O
    Juggy should make a topic devoted to this book.
  • Nukesrus - Harshlands
    Nukesrus - Harshlands Posts: 665 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Um... I vote we stop the trolling toward Tabby and start making fun of Juggernaut again. b:laugh It's more entertaining to make fun of Juggy :)

Now that's just cold. :P
  • Kaery - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    ^__^ Nah it's fun, not cold. hehe And anyways, he is my Dor... er... I can't call him my nickname :( He gets mad when I call him Dorkus Maximus in public. b:shutup
  • Stayne - Harshlands
    Stayne - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    ^__^ Nah it's fun, not cold. hehe And anyways, he is my Dor... er... I can't call him my nickname :( He gets mad when I call him Dorkus Maximus in public. b:shutup

nice...that's his new vent nickname FOREVER now :D
  • Kaery - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    b:shocked oh no no no no he'll KILL me!

He said he loves the nickname cuhz it's cute and from me, but HATES it in public. :( I dunno why, it's not really a cute nickname... it's more of a joke insult... cmon Dorkus Maximus? Huge dork? haha I guess that's a cute nickname?
  • Scathatch - Harshlands
    Scathatch - Harshlands Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    M
    oh noes b:shocked