This new days

Garaver - Harshlands
Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
edited November 2010 in Dawnglory (EU)
Wassup Harshlands :), I've quitted for a long time, haven't really come back yet, but I wanna know how's the server this days. In the few times I've logged in this couple of past months I've seen KD vanish from the map, Crimson grow big again, tons of new generations of 9Xs that suck ( sowy but most of them do), like 9586798347567934648 lvl 100+ and more of the good old drama that has always been present in our dear server:)

So what's new apart from that? Help me stay updated on the latest gossips and stuff!
b:thanks
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
-Former member of Kylin
-Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
Post edited by Garaver - Harshlands on

Comments

• Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I rather make u play and find out for yourself b:pleased
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • Partypooper - Harshlands
    Partypooper - Harshlands Posts: 329 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Wassup Harshlands :), I've quitted for a long time, haven't really come back yet, but I wanna know how's the server this days. In the few times I've logged in this couple of past months I've seen KD vanish from the map, Crimson grow big again, tons of new generations of 9Xs that suck ( sowy but most of them do), like 9586798347567934648 lvl 100+ and more of the good old drama that has always been present in our dear server:)

So what's new apart from that? Help me stay updated on the latest gossips and stuff!
    b:thanks
    We now have sunshine packs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=763662
    Vote for Onions!
  • Asparagus - Harshlands
    Asparagus - Harshlands Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Well, apparently, these days there's a word that spells quitted. Didn't know that existed.
    I wanna give you some good frequencies. 1710, 2.6, 2245, 3032, 400.
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    Well, apparently, these days there's a word that spells quitted. Didn't know that existed.

I speak 3 different languages, by mistake added an extra "t" on the word, isn't easy to perfectly remember how to spell everything in every language I know. Now, going back to the topic of the thread.......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Former member of Kylin
  • Stayne - Harshlands
    Stayne - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I speak 3 different languages, by mistake added an extra "t" on the word, isn't easy to perfectly remember how to spell everything in every language I know. Now, going back to the topic of the thread.......

ooooo multilingual pwned

its on like donkey kong.
  • Asparagus - Harshlands
    edited June 2010

Your mistake was not adding an extra 't'. The fact is that there is not a word that spells quitted nor quited, you should've just wrote you quit a long time ago. Also, the fact that you speak 3 different languages is void to me, since I do the same.
  • Meliko - Harshlands
    Meliko - Harshlands Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Your mistake was not adding an extra 't'. The fact is that there is not word that spells quitted nor quited, you should've just wrote you quit a long time ago. Also, the fact that you speak 3 different languages is void to me, since I do the same.

Grammar ****!b:shockedb:shockedb:shocked
  • MuGata - Harshlands
    MuGata - Harshlands Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Your mistake was not adding an extra 't'. The fact is that there is not word that spells quitted nor quited, you should've just wrote you quit a long time ago. Also, the fact that you speak 3 different languages is void to me, since I do the same.

Blumpkin?
    The fact is that there is not word that spells

Now Mr. Grammar ****. Mind explaining to me what hypocritical means? Because, I'm sensing a huge amount of it within your post young padawan.

<3 Much love.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect World International
    MuGata - Elf Archer - Demon

Perfect World Multilingual
    Lovintom - Barbarian
  • Asparagus - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    Blumpkin?

Now Mr. Grammar ****. Mind explaining to me what hypocritical means? Because, I'm sensing a huge amount of it within your post young padawan.

<3 Much love.

It's quite simple actually; I fail.
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    can we just go back to the topic QQ

okay, I wrote a wrong word, end of story, now, what's new on HL?

b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Former member of Kylin
  • Aliella - Harshlands
    Aliella - Harshlands Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    map god colourful then zulu ate chronicle off the map, mayhems next, oh and crim ate evoke of the map aswell :D
  • Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    map god colourful then zulu ate chronicle off the map, mayhems next, oh and crim ate evoke of the map aswell :D

pengwins and mayhems off the map at the end of this week :( and then we are down to the big 3

will crimson atack ky??? will ky take zulus land??? tune in next week for another exciteing episode of, The Harshlands

Next episode, more drama, more cybering, more killing noobs.
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • BladeJin - Harshlands
    BladeJin - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    can we just go back to the topic QQ

okay, I wrote a wrong word, end of story, now, what's new on HL?

b:cry

Gara bro how are you ???why you didnt respond to message i sent ya before few months...and why do your msn dont work i tried alot of times to add you but cant ...idk why
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY DUDE!!!!! nice seeing u again!!! I don't use msn man, unlike u may think, I'm pretty antisocial on internet, and that's because I work a lot and I don't really have time for chats (I use my free time on pwi :) well....used to when I was playing it QQ) but 4 u I'll make an exception, I'll pm u my email and work website so we can get in touch.
    b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Former member of Kylin
  • BladeJin - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY DUDE!!!!! nice seeing u again!!! I don't use msn man, unlike u may think, I'm pretty antisocial on internet, and that's because I work a lot and I don't really have time for chats (I use my free time on pwi :) well....used to when I was playing it QQ) but 4 u I'll make an exception, I'll pm u my email and work website so we can get in touch.
    b:victory

OK Dude when you make email and make website tell me here on this chat or on Garaver becuase i am again playing PWI ... :)
  • BladeJin - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    OK Dude when you make email and make website tell me here on this chat or on Garaver becuase i am again playing PWI ... :)

Gara bro do you have Facebook maybe?? and did you made that website? xD :)
  • BladeJin - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Damn Dude....GAra are you alive FFS ??? you told me that you will make that chat and you wil pm me ..but nothing ... 3 months passed and still nothing...after you read this replay pls ... and i have new mail, its ( cunix94@hotmail.com ) ..... because that old (serdex94@hotmail.com ) is not working anymore .... pls replay :))))
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Damn Dude....GAra are you alive FFS ??? you told me that you will make that chat and you wil pm me ..but nothing ... 3 months passed and still nothing...after you read this replay pls ... and i have new mail, its ( cunix94@hotmail.com ) ..... because that old (serdex94@hotmail.com ) is not working anymore .... pls replay :))))

Why are you posting your email in a public forum? >.> Send him a message or something
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    Pot_Head - Harshlands Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited November 2010

imma spam ur email with *** websites now. HAHA
  • BladeJin - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Why are you posting your email in a public forum? >.> Send him a message or something

DudE Paimage ...i dont know his email ..i would pm him but like i said i dont know mail/..... :D b:victory
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    b:chuckle funny stories
    Fail troll of harshlands