Level Cap

Typhyse - Sanctuary
Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
I have heard numerous level caps: 105, 150, none...
Can a GM/Mod please tell me which is correct?

Along the same lines, on Ecatomb.net, there is armor listed for as high as lvl 136. Do there exist on PWI, or only on the other versions?
Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
~Spazz~
Post edited by Typhyse - Sanctuary on

Comments

• ACLucius - Archosaur
    ACLucius - Archosaur Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    105 is the level cap.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Didn't get the rest of it, but apparently I am the "destroyer of sin haters" as well.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010
    Is that on all game versions, or just PWI? Also, can you give me proof?
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • ACLucius - Archosaur
    edited June 2010
    As far as I know it is on all versions. Everything that was available after 105 was from when PW was originally a P2P game. As far as proof...
    The level cap is indeed 105. The GM's are the only people at this point in time. It is just too hard at 90+ to lvl. (Is this enough for you or do you want a quote from Dvorak (GM)?)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Didn't get the rest of it, but apparently I am the "destroyer of sin haters" as well.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010
    -comment removed-
    ~Spazz~
  • Adeacia - Heavens Tear
    Adeacia - Heavens Tear Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    All the ways to gain superfast exp may just be a way for the devs to have a reason to raise the level cap.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010
    Everything that was available after 105 was from when PW was originally a P2P game.
    In that case, the webmaster of Ecatomb needs to remove the 106+ gear from the site.
    ~Spazz~
  • ACLucius - Archosaur
    edited June 2010
    Perhaps, but my guess is that they won't. Wait a minute...

FRANKIE!!! WE KNOW WHAT WE WANT NOW! Tell the Devs to give us a level cap increase and new dungeons as the make up for the DQ price drop. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Everything that was available after 105 was from when PW was originally a P2P game.
    In that case, the webmaster of Ecatomb needs to remove the 106+ gear from the site.

Not necessarily as it doesn't cater to PWI alone and they might be added after people get close enough.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010
    As far as I know it is on all versions.
    Perhaps, but my guess is that they won't. Wait a minute...

FRANKIE!!! WE KNOW WHAT WE WANT NOW! Tell the Devs to give us a level cap increase and new dungeons as the make up for the DQ price drop. b:laugh
    Amen brother^^
    ~Spazz~
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    /10characters

Its not..............
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010
    Indeed it is not, because I removed it. Look againb:chuckle
    ~Spazz~
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    As far as I know it is on all versions. Everything that was available after 105 was from when PW was originally a P2P game. As far as proof...

It's the cap for the "real" versions, that is the China Version & PWI. The licensees have some more liberties then the original & subsidiary versions. The stuff that used to be in the game above level 105 when it was pay to play is actually still in the data files. I know some of the licensees do have 150 level caps, and even still have FB109s in the game, dispite the dungeons matching warsong & nirvana. They have more personal tweaks but also more bug problems. If referring to PWI itself or where our devs are located (china) then it is 105 and is planned to never change (yes the devs can change their mind, but they dont have that intention atm).
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010
    It's the cap for the "real" versions, that is the China Version & PWI. The licensees have some more liberties then the original & subsidiary versions. The stuff that used to be in the game above level 105 when it was pay to play is actually still in the data files. I know some of the licensees do have 150 level caps, and even still have FB109s in the game, dispite the dungeons matching warsong & nirvana. They have more personal tweaks but also more bug problems. If referring to PWI itself or where our devs are located (china) then it is 105 and is planned to never change (yes the devs can change their mind, but they dont have that intention atm).
    My question has been answered, thank you very much.b:thanks Thank you all for coming, goodnightb:bye
    ~Spazz~
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Why raise the level cap?? Only two people at 103 thus far and one of them won it as a prize so really only one person has reached 103.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Reshanta - Sanctuary
    Reshanta - Sanctuary Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I saw it in some thread.. but the cap is 105..and after seeing the xp required to get to 101(pretty much in the 200 millions) and onward, really..we don't need a raise in the cap.
    Lonely man with a big heart.
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    yep, 105 is correct!
This discussion has been closed.