No wind widgets for tideborns?!

Blinkx - Harshlands
Blinkx - Harshlands Posts: 29 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Cash Shop Huddle
I fly all the way to 1k Streams with my shadow breeze wings to figure out Tideborns still cant upgrade wings. FML.
Post edited by Blinkx - Harshlands on

Comments

• dagoddominator
    dagoddominator Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    i totally feel you man. i just started playing in december and i tried the 2 TB classes first, only to find that it was hard to get into squads, and then when my psy got to 60, that i could not upgrade the wings i bought with real money. i dont think adding new content to this game is such a great idea if you are only gonna go at it half-arsed... its almost as bad as not fixing a 2-year old cleric bug that has been complained about for as long as it has been apparent.
  • Blinkx - Harshlands
    Blinkx - Harshlands Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    XD its flyff all over again!! b:shocked
  • Zackey - Sanctuary
    Zackey - Sanctuary Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    aw, this sucks, I was actually planning on widgets and all that...
    What signature?
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I fly all the way to 1k Streams with my shadow breeze wings to figure out Tideborns still cant upgrade wings. FML.

Known issue since the tideborn expansion first started... read the second part of my signature.
  • dagoddominator
    dagoddominator Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    known as it may be(i have seen similar threads before), i can only assume that seeing the amount of threads regarding this issue would serve to increase the visibility of the problem. not everyone has the time to sit here and dig the forums to see if any concern has been aired out already.

some people actually want to play the game you know~!