The "Brilliant" Plan to Destroy Regicide

Strife_son - Sanctuary
Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Twilight Temple (West)
Have the recent no showings of Nefarious in fights against Regicide left you wondering what has happened to the once "great" Red Giant? Well worry not fellow denizens of Sanctuary! This is all part of an ingenious plan to bring down Regicide!

In a nutshell: Pretend to be weak + no show Regi attacks = Regi members get bored with TW and leaving faction, slowly breaking them apart.

Neffy #1: "Hahaha I am glad the plan is working *smile*"

Neffy #2: "LOOK at where it says WHY he left regi. It is slowly working XD."

Neffy #3: Too lazy to quote this. Basically jabbering about how someone who recently left Regi did so cuz regi has changed, and how they (Nef) should find a way to use Regi's internal problems against them to cause more people to leave. That Regi members are all "users and selfish". (Despite the fact that they don't TW for pay, unlike Nef. And openly share land apothecary, unlike Nef.)

Decided to censor names so as to not put any single member of Nef out there like that, that wouldn't be cool.

Oh btw, pretty sure the regi who recently left and in question here left because they are just too preoccupied with RL to play the game regularly now. So basically left cuz they are inactive, GG there :p

So yeah, will Nef's dastardly plan succeed?! Will they somehow manipulate Regi's so called "problems" and bring them down? This is some intense psychological warfare here. So is losing 40+ members also part of your great plan? :O For those remaining in Nef for good TW's, can you really stand back comfortably and be ok with a policy of no-showing your biggest opponent? I mean, most factions other than Regi go into a Nef attack knowing they probably don't stand a chance, yet they still try. Or too scared to have your shameful charm burn/toying tactics used against you?

When will this brilliant plan actually produce results? Can we expect a great big come-back Nef?

Until next time :D
Post edited by Strife_son - Sanctuary on

Comments

• QontroL - Sanctuary_1374340824
    QontroL - Sanctuary_1374340824 Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    http://rob.nu/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/why4.jpg

no really b:sad no one cares about Nef these days, its just a matter of months till red will be available for another faction. b:chuckle

b:bye
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Oh gee what a surprise ....another thread about nef , who would've though .

They must love all this attention their getting lol , I'd join nef just for this b:laugh
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I see TW in Sanct is still a joke...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Shevanel - Sanctuary
    Shevanel - Sanctuary Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Lol Q.
    But yes, it seems kinda obvious what nef are doing, but I feel bad for regi who, if Nef fails more, won't have any kind of competition for a long while. Though there are a few factions who are slowly gaining power enough to start taking land from Nef, regi are way ahead of them and thus every other faction.
    Koiz - omfg my life is now complete
    Shevanel - haha oh?
    ~~~
    Koiz - i took this massive dump
    Koiz - while listening to im on a boat hahahah
    Shevanel - hahahahaha
    Shevanel - haha
    Shevanel - Oh wow

Certain levels of Boredom..
    ThaMessiah: I'd rather endlessly wack it till I shot a load that hits my ceiling than do a 3-2
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    Pew_Pew - Raging Tide Posts: 1,037 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Lol Q.
    But yes, it seems kinda obvious what nef are doing, but I feel bad for regi who, if Nef fails more, won't have any kind of competition for a long while. Though there are a few factions who are slowly gaining power enough to start taking land from Nef, regi are way ahead of them and thus every other faction.

and thats why the smart ppl from Regi is not going to take the whole map...to have fun they already pass for all those borings 5 mins tws for almost what 1 year? so yeah...
    edited June 2010
    grab half of the map leave the other half as playground for the other factions and whenever one is dominating, storm over them so the other factions can play there again b:bye
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    What's up with this obsession over everything Nef does?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
    edited June 2010
    No but seriously , if there are any decent trolls in nef or ppl that like to joke around I bet their laughing their **** off now at all the attention they've been getting for 1 year + and still are , I know I would :P

So liek ... I hear regi has lots of cash shoppers ... and are getting & gonna get 5-10 min TWs for the next few months ?

Cool TWs gaiz b:laugh , they must be fun > ijs :P

I can see other factions like LG / enely & even outlaw having some fun TWs either vs each other or vs nef .

It's all about LoL,yo.
    edited June 2010
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    The funny thing is that most who might've jumped to Nef's defense feeling full of rage have left Nef already.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
    edited June 2010
    Share ? b:thanks

http://64.34.162.133/uploads2/68267_10_2_2007_5_39_36_PM_-_dont_****_with_granny.jpg

sry the pic is epic xD ofc Ill share b:pleased
    edited June 2010
    It's all about LoL,yo.
    edited June 2010
    o.O angry grannies are scary b:shocked : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22mD_llZJ94&NR=1
    lol love the mom xplaining the guy watches that xD while granny is freaking out b:chuckle
  • Xoria - Sanctuary
    Xoria - Sanctuary Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    The funny thing is that most who might've jumped to Nef's defense feeling full of rage have left Nef already.

...And I suppose that is why Regi was/is not accepting Nef members unless they are well vouched for? Once a jumper, always a jumper. b:surrender

Anyway, can't help but pity Nef; even if you talk trash about Nef now, for the most part, the once were members that were 'deserving' of such abuse are no longer part of it. No use in kicking a dead dog.
    [In a distorted place and time][The knife that stabbed me in the back grants me wings]
    [I keep looking to the sky][In order to flee from the memories]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [The world that expands inside of your arms is][///the last secret garden///]
    [If you've already forgotten me, don't forget...]
    [The things that we once embraced]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    ...And I suppose that is why Regi was/is not accepting Nef members unless they are well vouched for? Once a jumper, always a jumper. b:surrender

Anyway, can't help but pity Nef; even if you talk trash about Nef now, for the most part, the once were members that were 'deserving' of such abuse are no longer part of it. No use in kicking a dead dog.
    hope they have good loyal members to stay ^^ (kinda have to admire the core pple tho)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Linchen - Sanctuary
    Linchen - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    well its sad to see that a lot of the old core of Nef left to other factions.
    well loyality is another thing.....
    a lot of the challenge in fights regi vs nef is lost and the no-shows were pretty annoying,
    but finally they showed up in 1000Streams and i enjoyed a moderate challenge, but i really hope that neffies dont get any payment... loads didnt got a charm. (maybe to avoid charmrape)

lets have a little summerbreak now and i am sure the autum will bring us a new kind of warface...more color more tactics more fun.
    the giant is down and the map will be colorful in a few weeks... i hope :P
  • Voyeuristica - Sanctuary
    Voyeuristica - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    For those remaining in Nef for good TW's, can you really stand back comfortably and be ok with a policy of no-showing your biggest opponent? I mean, most factions other than Regi go into a Nef attack knowing they probably don't stand a chance, yet they still try. Or too scared to have your shameful charm burn/toying tactics used against you?

Ummmmm...welllllll ....geeeeezzzzzzz.....errrrrr....

Alrighty now that I got that fake astonished and busted look outta me...

First off Strife, we've shown up to Regi TW's, so whatever "sources" you might think you had, ha laughable.

Second, I seem to remember LG having a hard time triple defending last year...how do I know, oh wait I was there! LG lost members just like any high factions, ppl's reasons all varied and yada flippity yada.

Third, I wonder, did you wake up with a hard one after waking up from this dream of yours? Cuz damn, dreaming of Nef, always coming up with these threads, you must envy something...

In closing, I hardly ever post on here, nor do I often frequent pwi forums, they bore me, but I just had to reply to one of my fave LGer (Strife) out there.

Nef doesn't owe anyone explanations on their actions, if ppl seek out to find out why we do things, that's their own perogatives, but at least, for the love of God, get the right info.

Thank you for your time :)
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010

First off Strife, we've shown up to Regi TW's, so whatever "sources" you might think you had, ha laughable.

Second, I seem to remember LG having a hard time triple defending last year...how do I know, oh wait I was there! LG lost members just like any high factions, ppl's reasons all varied and yada flippity yada.

Third, I wonder, did you wake up with a hard one after waking up from this dream of yours? Cuz damn, dreaming of Nef, always coming up with these threads, you must envy something...

In closing, I hardly ever post on here, nor do I often frequent pwi forums, they bore me, but I just had to reply to one of my fave nubs out there.

Nef doesn't owe anyone explanations on their actions, if ppl seek out to find out why we do things, that's their own perogatives, but at least, for the love of God, get the right info.

My sources are directly from your private forums, I won't provide SS's as it would reveal how I am accessing them.

Your post is pretty much pointless, your second "point" has nothing to do with anything relevant in this thread. Your third "point" I assume is some sort of insult, or something. I'm not quite sure why you threw that one in. Maybe to have three points?

My info is correct. Has Nef been no showing Regicide? (with the recent exception of the 1k streams defense which occurred after this post was made)... The answer is yes. There is video proof of this.

Nice try ;3
  • Healing_Buns - Sanctuary
    Healing_Buns - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Thank you Linchen - Enjoyed it as well.. But I wouldn't count us down just yet... I would just like to see a few of the other Factions attack Regi and see how yall do with 3 TWs at a time.. It takes lots of planning and stratigy and sometimes well you gotta do what you gotta do...and ya'll haven't had to face that yet..! So once ya'll do then we will see if Regi can stand the test of time...!

Healing_Buns
    Nefarious TW Executor
  • Voyeuristica - Sanctuary
    Voyeuristica - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Have the recent no showings of Nefarious in fights against Regicide left you wondering what has happened to the once "great" Red Giant? Well worry not fellow denizens of Sanctuary! This is all part of an ingenious plan to bring down Regicide!

In a nutshell: Pretend to be weak + no show Regi attacks = Regi members get bored with TW and leaving faction, slowly breaking them apart.

Neffy #1: "Hahaha I am glad the plan is working *smile*"

Neffy #2: "LOOK at where it says WHY he left regi. It is slowly working XD."

Neffy #3: Too lazy to quote this. Basically jabbering about how someone who recently left Regi did so cuz regi has changed, and how they (Nef) should find a way to use Regi's internal problems against them to cause more people to leave. That Regi members are all "users and selfish". (Despite the fact that they don't TW for pay, unlike Nef. And openly share land apothecary, unlike Nef.)

Decided to censor names so as to not put any single member of Nef out there like that, that wouldn't be cool.

Oh btw, pretty sure the regi who recently left and in question here left because they are just too preoccupied with RL to play the game regularly now. So basically left cuz they are inactive, GG there :p

So yeah, will Nef's dastardly plan succeed?! Will they somehow manipulate Regi's so called "problems" and bring them down? This is some intense psychological warfare here. So is losing 40+ members also part of your great plan? :O For those remaining in Nef for good TW's, can you really stand back comfortably and be ok with a policy of no-showing your biggest opponent? I mean, most factions other than Regi go into a Nef attack knowing they probably don't stand a chance, yet they still try. Or too scared to have your shameful charm burn/toying tactics used against you?

When will this brilliant plan actually produce results? Can we expect a great big come-back Nef?

Until next time :D

Strife you are the <3 of my life you know that, don't make me post the green piccy I gots xD better yet, I'll take out the one in your bunneh suit rawr! -giggles-
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010
    Strife you are the <3 of my life you know that, don't make me post the green piccy I gots xD better yet, I'll take out the one in your bunneh suit rawr! -giggles-

You'd just be showing Sanctuary how handsome I am, even when photoshop'd onto bizarre things... b:avoid
  • Healing_Buns - Sanctuary
    Healing_Buns - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Nefarious is accepting applications for anyone who wishes to apply at:

http://nefarious.eikylon.org/

Thank you,

Healing_Buns
    Nefarious TW Executor
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Thank you Linchen - Enjoyed it as well.. But I wouldn't count us down just yet... I would just like to see a few of the other Factions attack Regi and see how yall do with 3 TWs at a time.. It takes lots of planning and stratigy and sometimes well you gotta do what you gotta do...and ya'll haven't had to face that yet..! So once ya'll do then we will see if Regi can stand the test of time...!

Healing_Buns
    Nefarious TW Executor
    theres a reason most of the other factions support regi b:surrender
    Guess u wherent there when nef had their 3 tws in the past. It might be diff. now cause u dont have the same pple but they were well known to just rush down lane B with a squad of highest lvls in the server. If that takes planning and strategy im pretty sure regi has had a ton of practice. Possibly over a year. Theyve grown over the last 1 year from being a 15min steam roll, having to constantly strat against a faction that overwhelmed them in gear, lv, and numbers, to a 3hr fight and now its their time to roll.

They are the faction that openly invited other factions to discuss tw matters while being shunned away the first time, and with repeated attempts pple started to look their way at last. They paved the way for other factions to have a chance at tw, showing the server they did not grow by having the pic of the litter or the most land, and now you see other smaller factions giving it a try even if its currently a 5min for them. They opened their doors to special apothecaries, while nef on the other hand horded them to themselves even setting a 'camera alt' at 1k streams so nef commissioners dont go near the NPCs to regulate ironguard circulation. (which was kinda fail cause theres a ****) Also regi isnt paranoid enough to boot members just cause they DCed during a TW like nef.

So yeah i would say they got more practice than nef tbh in many ways, their road was helluva long and rocky one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010

Healing_Buns
    Nefarious TW Executor

Yeah, because only Nef has had to triple defend other powerful factions... Oh wait...

And as Decepty said, not a whole lot of "stratigy" in rushing lane B to steam roll weaker factions.

Maybe if Nef led the big triple assault on Regicide, Regi might finally get a taste of the required "planning and stratigy" that Nef devotes soOooOoOoo much time to. Nah! Keep wiping the other factions off~ :D
  • Xoria - Sanctuary
    Xoria - Sanctuary Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    ... I would just like to see a few of the other Factions attack Regi and see how yall do with 3 TWs at a time..

I would like to point out the fact that Nefarious tried to keep all city potions exclusively to Nefarious members. They also tried for (and succeeded for one weekend) full map domination.

As far as I have heard, Regicide is not going for map domination and is even selling the city's potions. All in all, I doubt there will be much reason FOR other factions to triple team them.
    [In a distorted place and time][The knife that stabbed me in the back grants me wings]
    [I keep looking to the sky][In order to flee from the memories]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [The world that expands inside of your arms is][///the last secret garden///]
    [If you've already forgotten me, don't forget...]
    [The things that we once embraced]
  • Papinjo - Sanctuary
    Papinjo - Sanctuary Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited June 2010

In closing, I hardly ever post on here, nor do I often frequent pwi forums, they bore me, but I just had to reply to one of my fave LGer (Strife) out there.

Lippy....NEVER expected such hursh words from you,even thou you did left LG for kind of W/E reason....And thank god LG still has all those old applications...Just checked yours from overs half a year,makes me sad a bit :/....I guess ppl can drasticly change,aperantly you did...Well you seem such a proud member of Nefarious,good for you,gl Lippy ,just keep showing us what kind of a person you are...disappointment continues ~ b:bye
  • Jiblet - Sanctuary
    Jiblet - Sanctuary Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Nefarious is accepting applications for anyone who wishes to apply at:

http://nefarious.eikylon.org/

Thank you,

Healing_Buns
    Nefarious TW Executor

Ooooooo....mememe.....no wait.....I don't do apps, and especially not to nasty Neffy:P

Offtopic - why do factions place such a high value on a written application when everyone knows that 90% of what is written on them is bull****?

Personally I've never written an app in my gaming life and don't plan to, as I just don't believe in them when compared to a sensible interview in vent/skype/teamspeak/whatever they are anywhere near as effective.

Lolz, maybe thats why I couldn't get into a TW fac for this weekend...ahhhh well, it's a shame but us visionaries have to suffer for our artistic moralsb:laugh
    edited June 2010
    http://www.brainboggling.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/i_beat_anorexia.jpg

didnt know where to post this, ok? :'(
    just...be happy for me :'(