Guild hunting

DrazoThePsy - Dreamweaver
DrazoThePsy - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,167 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Guild Banter
UPDATE: See my last post.

I'm looking for a guild for my psychic on the Dreamweaver server that has no drama, is open/accepting and thus reasonably mature and tolerant, has a sense of humour, is non-demanding so I can have time on my own and of course friendly.

I'm semi-active so I might still not log in for a few days or so. I'm only coming back to PWI because it'll be several months until FW hits CB and I've gotten tired of BoI already. My times are not fixed and go around all the clock so expect me at just about any time of the day. b:victory
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by DrazoThePsy - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Leader_Pluc - Heavens Tear
    Leader_Pluc - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Feel free to contact any DeadMaus staff for an invite.
  • DrazoThePsy - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2010
    You did read the part where I said "Dreamweaver server", right? b:embarrass
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GrimReaperHC - Dreamweaver
    GrimReaperHC - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,695 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Well our faction is too little atm, but you will have A LOT of fun b:chuckleb:chuckle
    edited July 2010
    *Bump*

I'm tempted to make my own guild again....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    You are welcome to join _Legacy_ b:victory

You can PM me (SerenityMare), Talyara, InSearchOf, Huntedsoul, Naidanella, and R a p e_ur_Soul (without spaces in between the first word). Ingame of course ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Impudence is looking for fun talkative members. There really is no drama, and not because we're quiet little shut-ins who never speak, but mainly because we're all a core group of fun active players who have been here for quite a while. I've only been here for about a month, and i'll never leave. Most of our actives have been in here for 4-5 months now :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
    edited July 2010
    Suddenly I'm spoilt for choice. b:laugh

WTB more info about _Legacy_ and rules for Impudence.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Rules for Impudence... Umm... Idk lol. Be over level 30, this is mainly so the people we get have a feel for the game already and don't need to be held by the hand anymore. Be mature, obviously. Everything else is just kinda... Blah. Kinda lax about everything I guess lol.

There's only about 15 active players in this faction, that's the downfall. But they are active. Very active. The other 45 players on our roster are either ex-players or alts. I'm trying to get the faction to do more recruiting. Not working out very well. So yea, if you join, be warned, there aren't going to be tons of people on all the time. Maybe 5-6 at any one moment.

TT's are rare, I have done about 6 TT runs so far, all with friends, none with the faction. Not happy about that btw.

I'm writing an essay now, mainly because PW is under maintenance and I have nothing else to do anyways but yea. Be mature, talkative, and active. And you will fit right in.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
    edited July 2010
    *Update*

I'm going to be playing the CB of HotK for a short while....I could be gone for just one day or if it's better than expected I might get completely absorbed....either way I'm pulling down my guild-seeking application indefinitely.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]