BM needing an update

Mickymic - Dreamweaver
Mickymic - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Blademaster
OK, so i need some advice. First off i'm lvl 62 and i capped my Vit at 24 and my current Str is 193 and Dex 103 without gear, Str 201-210 (depending on wep) and Dex 110 and i'm using the 3 str and 2 dex build (is this good, yes no?). Second is that i'm using swords and axes (swords for the bit faster chi build and axes for the aoes), and yes i am planning on using fists i'm just going to wait a cupple lvls same with pole. Third i just don't seem to have enough spirit for everything though i've maxed the two wep mastery and almost maxed out the rest of the weapon path skills i'm using currentlly (is this a ussual problem or is it just me). And is there any advice on a good way to make some money at my lvl, and if you feel there is anything else that i need to know feel free to say it.
Post edited by Mickymic - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Spirit Problem Solution: Get 5 hypers, go to PQ. When you get through the first part (kill 200 normal mobs), turn on your Hyper exp, and then AOE everything that people are attacking. This will allow you massive spirit gain and a **** load of exp also ^.^ (I went from, 50k spirit to over 600k spirit in one PQ thanks to this method)

As for everything else, you seem to be doing fine. I just suggest getting the Bracer of Blood Moon (lvl 60 DQ mold, u need 25 Copper and 25 Silver Dragon Order to get the mold for it).
  • Deathfreeze - Harshlands
    Deathfreeze - Harshlands Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    is that considered hard or easy to get , if u actually do the dq how long wud it take to aquire that?
    edited June 2010
    Well, you need 10 of each type of DQ they ask for....so it can be easy or hard. Depends on your lucky with the drops.

But personally, I would suggest buying the Dragon Orders. Copper one's go for about 10-100k each (depending on seller), and silver go for 250k normal. Altogether it may be a big investment, but when you reach lvl 99 and switch over to the TT99 gold LA, for the -interval it can seriously be a big pay-off.

Bracers of Blood Moon go on the market once in a blue moon, so whenever somebody sells one, it can rack in the cash for that person (I've had a lvl 100 tell me he sold his for about 150mil after the people stopped having a bidding war on it <.<)
  • Mickymic - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2010
    alright sweet i'll try it out and i'll try to get those bracers of blood moon
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Well, you need 10 of each type of DQ they ask for....so it can be easy or hard. Depends on your lucky with the drops.

But personally, I would suggest buying the Dragon Orders. Copper one's go for about 10-100k each (depending on seller), and silver go for 250k normal. Altogether it may be a big investment, but when you reach lvl 99 and switch over to the TT99 gold LA, for the -interval it can seriously be a big pay-off.

Bracers of Blood Moon go on the market once in a blue moon, so whenever somebody sells one, it can rack in the cash for that person (I've had a lvl 100 tell me he sold his for about 150mil after the people stopped having a bidding war on it <.<)

*buys Bracers of Blood Moon then transfers myself to your server*
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    (I've had a lvl 100 tell me he sold his for about 150mil after the people stopped having a bidding war on it <.<)

Haha. I've been asked so many times for mine. I was going to sell them after I get my TT99 bracers, but I'm saving them for my nub BM instead. If I get offered 150 mil tho... b:laugh
    edited June 2010
    Okeano: Yeah, i'm saving mine till i get TT99 LA...but trust me if somebody said in wc "Buying Bracers of Blood Moon starting offer 100 mil" i'd sell these things in a heart beat.
  • ForeversEnd - Heavens Tear
    ForeversEnd - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Forget spending the RL cash to get the hyperstones and ****.

Stop buying two trees worth of skills focus!!

Use axes....get 60 fists.

Upgrade axe and general skills you like.

Get shadowless kick level one. Upgrade fist mastery.

now you r proz...and get a pataka cause they are for the elite!!
    edited June 2010
    ForeversEnd = Fail troll

b:bye
  • ForeversEnd - Heavens Tear
    ForeversEnd - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    ForeversEnd = Fail troll

b:bye

Nope you replied...and my post is still correct!!!
    edited June 2010
    I didn't reply, that is your imgination working itself up over a simple quest :D

<---only a figment of peoples thoughts.
  • Mickymic - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2010
    so you mean bracers of blood moon not the vambraces of blood moon