FB19 bosses drop 91 DQ?!

Options
ACLucius - Archosaur
ACLucius - Archosaur Posts: 610 Arc User
edited June 2010 in General Discussion
Sometimes I like to go in to FB19 dungeons and just run through killing the mobs in one big group, then kill the boss to see if I get lucky on drops. Not much, but it is my version of fun. This time though, I came to find an Underspring Water (level 91 DQ item) as one of the drops. Seriously, WTF!!! b:chuckle
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Didn't get the rest of it, but apparently I am the "destroyer of sin haters" as well.
Post edited by ACLucius - Archosaur on

Comments

• Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Interesting. o.o

I was going to say maybe someone dropped it as a joke, but you infer that you run it solo.....so yea, its weird then.

<_____<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • ACLucius - Archosaur
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I think the GM's just wanted to have a little fun with me, popped up behind the boss (one in elf FB), dropped it and teleported out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Didn't get the rest of it, but apparently I am the "destroyer of sin haters" as well.
  • SuperHebbe - Dreamweaver
    SuperHebbe - Dreamweaver Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I bet somebody dropped it from their bag to have some fun b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Linwiz - Lost City
    Linwiz - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    91 is 19 backwards, ijs
  • ACLucius - Archosaur
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I bet somebody dropped it from their bag to have some fun b:chuckle

I did it solo without anyone in the dungeon, as I said.
    91 is 19 backwards, ijs

There aren't any 19 DQ items, and even if there were, Underspring Water is a 91 DQ item which you can look up on PW Database.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    If that happened and your not lying (why would you lie?) and it wasn't a GM having fun with you, it will show up in PWDB in a few weeks.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • ACLucius - Archosaur
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Well, I can promise you I'm not lying, though I suppose over the internet that means nothing. Still, anyone who is willing and able to solo FB19, if anyone would be so kind as to see if you run into this "error(?)," it would certainly set my mind at ease. That or have a GM come in here and say he/she had just wanted to mess with my head would be nice. I just can't believe this would be an actual drop for such a low level boss.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Noxus - Dreamweaver
    Noxus - Dreamweaver Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    WHich fb 19 did you do ? Wanna try.
  • ACLucius - Archosaur
    edited June 2010
    Options
    WHich fb 19 did you do ? Wanna try.

Elf.

10char
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I think OP dropped it himself as a joke.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    screenshot or it didn't happen b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • Sangodoc - Dreamweaver
    Sangodoc - Dreamweaver Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    screenshot or it didn't happen b:bye
    And how would a screenshot clear things up?

All he'd have to do is drop the item then screenshot it if he wanted to fake it, so that wouldn't prove anything. It seems odd, but if he was a liar then that would be just as easily faked.
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    And how would a screenshot clear things up?

All he'd have to do is drop the item then screenshot it if he wanted to fake it, so that wouldn't prove anything. It seems odd, but if he was a liar then that would be just as easily faked.

a vid would be more clear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • anythinggoes
    anythinggoes Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The only thing dropped was the OP, as a baby.

jk ;)
  • ACLucius - Archosaur
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I'd love to provide a video, unfortunately unless you know of a way I can go back in time and tell myself to record that run, I can't. As has already been said, screen shot could be faked. Still, all I can say is that I did not drop it myself, I'm not lying about this, and I'm quite certain it more than likely was an error or some GM messing with my mind. Nonetheless, I'll be trying to recreate it and if I manage to, hopefully you will see I am not joking. However, considering I've done hundreds of these runs (possibly thousands) without ever having this result, the chances of me ever getting this to happen again are slim to none.

If you don't believe me, I honestly don't blame you. Frankly, I'd probably call a person out just the same if someone else were to be saying this. However, it isn't another person it happened to, it was me. So, if you don't believe me, I do not blame you, and I actually applaud you for not taking it seriously. The reason I made this thread was in hopes of having either a GM come and say "yep, it was me, funny eh" or someone else would say it happened to them. So, think me a liar, I more than likely would do the same thing. I just want to find out what caused this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Linwiz - Lost City
    Linwiz - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    There aren't any 19 DQ items, and even if there were, Underspring Water is a 91 DQ item which you can look up on PW Database.

You obviously didnt get the joke, read it again
  • ACLucius - Archosaur
    edited June 2010
    Options
    You obviously didnt get the joke, read it again

Okay, I get it now. Except now, I'm not laughing, I'm just plain creeped out. This is just like that time when I watched the movie 23, and then started finding 23 everywhere I looked. In my name, in my ssn, in my birth date, even on my school violin's case. It was a creepy time of my life.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    sure you didnt pick it up on another run or while grinding?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Honestly, I believe you.

It may be the international's version of the solution for the lowered dq price.
    Maybe they are compensating>?
    Facebook.com/foxi187
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ACLucius - Archosaur
    edited June 2010
    Options
    sure you didnt pick it up on another run or while grinding?

Yes, I'm sure. Every time I go into a town, I sell anything I don't need that is in my inventory. I also go into a town before I go anywhere that I plan to grind/farm so I can repair my gear and get any pots I need. Besides, I don't know where I would have gotten it seeing as I grind around DWP on those jackel mobs. I can't imagine how I would have gotten it there since as far as I know, or have seen, they do not drop 91 DQ.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    x.x'
    so that be where me dropped me OHT DQ mat.
    (>.<)'
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ACLucius - Archosaur
    edited June 2010
    Options
    DAMN YOU HAMSTA I TOLD YOU GTFO OF MAH FORUMS!

Konari, get the pot ready, we are having rodent stew for dinner tonight. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]