a questoin!

miyoco
miyoco Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
hi~ppl!

i'm wondering about if one person can transfer zens (or silver and gold) to the another person's account. is that possibble? how?

and (actully 2 question =..=)

how many coins = 1 silver?

is it convertable?? or silver just silver?? o.o

Cuz i'm thinking about making an art thread to make some money that i can use for the cash shop >..<

wonder how dose that work A_A
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by miyoco on

Comments

• Sangodoc - Dreamweaver
    Sangodoc - Dreamweaver Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    miyoco wrote: »
    i'm wondering about if one person can transfer zens (or silver and gold) to the another person's account. is that possibble? how?
    No, that's not possible.
    how many coins = 1 silver?

is it convertable?? or silver just silver?? o.o
    It's not exactly able to be directly converted. 100 silver = 1 gold, and you can do Gold Trading for coins at the Auctioneer (on my server it's currently around 410,000 - 420,000 coins for 1 gold, not including the "tax" for gold trading), but you can't trade for silver, just gold, and the price fluctuates with the market. Also, you can't choose whom you're trading with.
    Cuz i'm thinking about making an art thread to make some money that i can use for the cash shop >..<

wonder how dose that work A_A
    There really isn't any way to make that work. People on your server could mail you coins (keeping in mind it costs 500 coins just to send a mail), but people on other servers would have no way to get you things.
  • miyoco
    miyoco Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    No, that's not possible.

It's not exactly able to be directly converted. 100 silver = 1 gold, and you can do Gold Trading for coins at the Auctioneer (on my server it's currently around 410,000 - 420,000 coins for 1 gold, not including the "tax" for gold trading), but you can't trade for silver, just gold, and the price fluctuates with the market. Also, you can't choose whom you're trading with.

There really isn't any way to make that work. People on your server could mail you coins (keeping in mind it costs 500 coins just to send a mail), but people on other servers would have no way to get you things.

thank u~ i kinda get the idea
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]