Iridescence no longer +3.2-6.2

Llyanka - Harshlands
Llyanka - Harshlands Posts: 24 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Support Desk
Hello!

I submitted a ticket about this sometime ago, but nothing has been done yet.. I would really like some resolution!
When the TB expansion came out, my wings were glitched, their speeds were reduced from 3.2-6.2 to 3.0-6.0. This really isn't cool!
I got these wings when they first came out, yes, when they were 50 gold! I love em, but it's really frustrating that they were glitched... as a Squishy, my preferred method is kiting the enemy... kinda hard to do when my super-fast wings have been reduced to mediocrity...

Please help!

Lly ~
Post edited by Llyanka - Harshlands on

Comments

• darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Please send in another ticket to Customer Support. It is still being researched and info being gathered from players.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Llyanka - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    Thank you very much ^.^

I did what was requested... now my question is... can I get my replacements before next maintenance? please? I'm so frikkin' slow right now >.<

Again, thank you for the prompt response (and maybe if i had checked my ticket this would have been fixed sooner, lol)

^.^

Blessings,

Lly ~
  • Llyanka - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    Oooookay, it's been roughly a week and I haven't gotten my replacements or anything else from y'all yet... My wings are gone, the destruction token is gone and I am still flying at the lovely speed of 0.50... hellloooooooooooooooooooo??

I understand you've got lots of other issues, but seriously, a week?!

>.<
This discussion has been closed.