stones vs shards

Options
_ALISTOR_ - Sanctuary
_ALISTOR_ - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
edited June 2010 in General Discussion
i was wandering the difference between physical defence shards and the defence lv stones, which reduces more damage. and my other question is,does cintrine give more hp or vit stones .
Post edited by _ALISTOR_ - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Sangodoc - Dreamweaver
    Sangodoc - Dreamweaver Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i was wandering the difference between physical defence shards and the defence lv stones, which reduces more damage. and my other question is,does cintrine give more hp or vit stones .
    Both of those questions depend on the level of the shards, and the former also depends on the amount/type of damage while the latter also depends on your class. Defense shards add some number to your PDef, while defense level stones take a percentage off of the damage. Vit stones add to your vit (obviously), but the amount that increases your HP depends on your class, and citrines give more or less HP depending on the level of the shard.

We'd need more specifics in order to answer your question.
  • DrkLordZ - Sanctuary
    DrkLordZ - Sanctuary Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

neither, Jade of Steady Defense costs just as much as vit stones, but better.
    Please donate money into my mailbox :)

I'm poor as heck.
  • Kai_Umi - Heavens Tear
    Kai_Umi - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Also def lvl stones are % based, so if you got a low phys def for example, the stone won t do much. A garnet shard will be prolly better.