Raging Tide (PvE) Introduction Thread!

Comments

• Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Man is female?? o.o
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • Nayruu - Harshlands
    Nayruu - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Hi there, I'm Farron- age 19, and I usually play the Tideborn Race- I just love the fact they can become merfolk! Although I wish there were a variety of them instead of every female being a golden mermaid and the male being blue and for the Tideforms to be able to swim on land like the Sirens~ which is an idea the creators need to think about... anyways! My character is Papryka of Raging Tide- and I could always use a bit of help!

My favorite colors are Cobalt and Turqouise blue
    and I'm from the US
  • Nightstalk - Raging Tide
    Nightstalk - Raging Tide Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Hey all My RL name is Frederick. Played HL for awhile as a BM up to 86 till I came here not to long ago to try out a new server and class. I have to say this server is hilarious. Anyway I'm 20 years old 21 in June from Phoenix, AZ....Soon to be Northborough, Mass. I'm not as active in the game as most people want me to be seeing as I have to sell my laptop for long drawn out ugly reasons but I plan on getting another one soon seeing as I enjoy this game way to much to go without for a length of time. b:laugh. I'm engaged IRL so no I don't plan on getting with anyone on this game >__>. If I can convince my Fiancee to play..that is..anyway nice to meet you all :D
    10x R9 Sage Sin Active
    9x Demon Cleric Active
    9x Sage Psy Active
    8x Mystic Active
    9x Demon BM Active
    8x Seeker Active
    Been around awhile but never really play that long to get anywhere.b:victory
  • Elenwhe - Raging Tide
    Elenwhe - Raging Tide Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Hi! ^___^
    I'm Keena. Full-time college student, 18 years old, living in California- I go home every weekend 'cause that's where my horse is.
    I joined because I wanted to play a visually stunning, entertaining game. I used to play Maplestory.

Currently attempting to level my soon-to-be Cleric. <3
    (Just finished my last Finals! YAY SUMMER!)

I'd love to meet you in-game, maybe play together!
  • ThanatosEnyo - Raging Tide
    ThanatosEnyo - Raging Tide Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Hi, I'm Wolf, I play as ThanatosEnyos, a Veno. I'm 29, and started playing this because a pal from EVONY thought I might like it. Now I'm hooked! I barely even check on my EVONY account anymore, because I can't seem to get off of PWI. :) I started 3 days ago, and I'm at level 18. I'm sure to be at level 20 by tomorrow night. I'm looking forward to 30, when I get to fly. Usually you'll find me hanging out under the Broken Bridge, hunting hay.
  • Sharian - Raging Tide
    Sharian - Raging Tide Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Hola Guys, i'm Sharian "The Azure Pholgore", and i started my assassin business here after being a cleric, but i've found assassin really suited for me too ;).
    I'm from Italy, south part precisely, i'm 20 and my real name is Alexander. I'm just preparing for two exams at university plus a third one in July, after that, Vacation!!!...until half-August >.>...
  • Tin_angel - Raging Tide
    Tin_angel - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    hi i'm wendy in game name is tin_angel... i just went back to perfect world after about a year of not playing and i'm in high school!!! i live on Hawaii and i hope we can all get along b:victory
  • mar16cris
    mar16cris Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    im mar16cris, im new to this game, im 18 old and im from......huh.....Colombia........(yes pretty far)......im going to finish high school soon and enter the college, i'll study multimedia enginering, i want to create my own videogame company....

talking about the game....i have a tideborn asassin called Thalassia....hope to find people here who speaks spanish, but im good with the english...
  • RuffDraft - Raging Tide
    RuffDraft - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    yo. i'm ruff
  • OhNoItsDrazo - Raging Tide
    OhNoItsDrazo - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    And I'm Drazo and have just rolled on RT for no good reason (other than the lack of drama and stupidity so far in the WC). b:cute
  • DrazoThePsy - Dreamweaver
    DrazoThePsy - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    And no it's not a imposter in case you're wondering. b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dreamsofme
    dreamsofme Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Im Laura ,17 and come from The Netherlands
    I Like drawing.Play Guitar and cooking b:shy Nice To meet ya ^-^
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I'm Rawrgh, thought I'd introduce myself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Cupcake - Raging Tide
    Cupcake - Raging Tide Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    -waves- Hello Rawrgh.
    I'm Cupcake. b:cute
    Squirrels ftw! QQmoar bout your internet cable. XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:shocked
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    The squirrels may have won the battle, but the war isn't over yet.

Ima drive over to your neighborhood and get Dale Gribble to come take care of em for me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Stilleh - Raging Tide
    Stilleh - Raging Tide Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Hi, my name is Patrik, Im 32 and Im a spark-o-holic.

Im from Sweden and have been playing for about 2 months now.
    "I must not fear. Fear is the mindkiller. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing...
  • Vexorus - Raging Tide
    Vexorus - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Hey all, name's tony, I've been gone from Pwi for a few months, I started before Raging Tide came out, played a little, then my lappy failed... lol. I'm from Florida, and My new main is a Tideborn Psychic.
  • rec3000
    rec3000 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Hello there. I started playing a few weeks back but I'm only level 14.

I think that I'll level up soon because I'll be stuck at a cottage with wifi all next week. I should be hiking and canoeing... but know I'll end up PW'ing.
  • Cadi - Raging Tide
    Cadi - Raging Tide Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Ohaidere. I'm Cadi/Cadennce. I'm from Southern California. Don't ask me if I surf or when the last time I saw a movie star was. I'll flip you off :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bollocks - Raging Tide
    Bollocks - Raging Tide Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Out of curiosity.. When was the last time? b:chuckle
    Aasimar:
    "Bollocks - a guy that will always point out to some1s nonsense and generally indicate contempt for a certain task, subject or opinion. A balancing force and more often then not, a voice of reason around thees parts. There is also paradox in that being his cleric name, as he likes to put it "useless char", while he is one of the best clerics on the server in PvP and PvE imo."
  • Locutisk - Raging Tide
    Locutisk - Raging Tide Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    New Barbarian in Town, name Locutisk, male, old (very old) compared with you all young people, so old I remember computers with 386 bytes memory (I used them), I was a teenager then. Cuban, living in USA, love MMORPG games specially PVE servers, hate doing harm to fellow humans. b:victory
  • Cadi - Raging Tide
    Cadi - Raging Tide Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Never. Never was the last time I saw a movie star.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Guilford - Raging Tide
    Guilford - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Hey guys! Just starting my first mmo here! You can thank my sister for that b:victory got tired of just watching her so here I am! (I would quote her introduction but it seems she never posted here... Will work on fixing that.) And I looked through so many pages b:sad Anyways! I'm just another Tx girl here to confuse you as a tiger b:pleased see ya around b:bye
    "I am the knight you choose to champion you, therefore I must be the one who stays and fights." [Guilford]
  • Alysah - Raging Tide
    Alysah - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Im bored and sadly also poor so lucky me this game is free b:pleased
    like the game so far tho
  • Avah - Raging Tide
    Avah - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    hi! I'm Avah. In PW, and Alicia In RW =P I'm fairly new to PW about 3 weeks old! b:embarrass

I use to be a player of WoW for a while. A while being 4 years to long...I have quit that due to the boredom factor that has been introduced. Then we had a new baby and i'm now a stay at home mom and bored as heck! So here I am trying to get the ropes of PW! I'm 23, from Florida. Pretty chatty. I love to talk to people and make friends to feel free to look me up, and add me to friends. <3
  • Kageshiro - Raging Tide
    Kageshiro - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Kageshiro (white shadow) - Just started playing PWI last week. So far so good!
  • Kageshiro - Raging Tide
    Kageshiro - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    oops.. I forgot, I'm 28yo from New Zealand
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Erm, TruthWarren. Currently a level 86 blademaster that has been playing for around 4 months. I think that will do it for now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Flame baiting is a bannable offense.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Flame baiting is a bannable offense.

What flame baiting?