Goodbye Friends

Options
Proski - Archosaur
Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Etherblade (West)
they say nobody quits, people just go on extended afks. but i haven't played seriously since like the first month and a half of the server, so its been a long time coming. well, it ain't a goodbye without an obligatory shout out, so uh.. here goes nothin!

first and foremost, kingslayer- no matter what i do with myself, or what roads i travel, my life will never be the same because of your perdition. god bless brother, god bless.

icezicle - lots of fun while it lasted! won't forget u goose! i expect to see u at auditions in the near future for top gun 2, ill be the guy wearing the socks and sandals with a cheap pair of aviators hangin around the v-neck!

nova - somehow we always bump into each other, maybe its cause we both take the internet for what it is, fun. but nonetheless, dont doubt ill see u again.. that is if you dont end up in jail hahaha. love u dude

vvasted - if i told you to suck my **** you probably would so i'll just go with the ever classy **** you, thanks for the music i guess

ulmos - i dont know if its the noodles on the stove or the sand in your socks, but when there were neither you did at least three things right. thanks for bidding on poland, singing the beatles, and informing me that the best chocolate is stirred and worked on over time. ill remember those inspiring words for the rest of my life.

bazzarius - 'the oracle noob of server which has begun new will not witness power we have we are strong for lasting you will see noob" - i think i ACTUALLy love you

khrystalize - if i can't share a drink with you in this life, we'll be drinking buddies in the next

xcablex- makeover scroll

blizzey/firstPK - fearless 5x pkers who stare down 9x's like theyre a slice of carrot cake, one day more people than just me will witness your talent.

josemage- puttin venezuela on the map for sure, you ARE the man.

ImaGayFish - got his fun early too, good times mate

Romeanique - i hope you still have vital signs after that deadly ragequit...

YoshiBomb - 1 gush.

BlackChalk - my first taste of oregon, the great impressions would just keep on rolling from there on out haha.

jordon/sairaise - you cuties!

pinkah - good friend! i hope u didnt record my drunk karoakeeing

titanticus - your voice is really jolly, always! can't quite figure it out but have a nice life with fae, i mean that. hopefully others will look at you and realize life is bigger than this game, but don't take the odds of that happening to the bank haha

rynis - well i gave lenayra a shout out when i retired yobroski so what the hell! thx for admiring my voice

soochi - thx for the 2 mill that i never repaid, LOL my bad

theza - my cleric on speed dial! even if i needed u for silly stuff

swimma - thanks for the tw video, even though it was terrible nice effort!

blackestsin - you know if i ever turned into an emo,you'd remind me that there is at least one person in this world who for some reason just CANNOT get enough my body

proclivity - "what the **** i was tanking 2 mobs when you killed me" hahahahhhah

i might very very briefly linger around on game if people keep giving me teles (b:pleased), and of course regularly troll forums, but really for the most part this is goodbye dudes and dudettes!

and im sure i forgot a lot, but to the rest of you .. it's been real

-PROSKI

ps. stilled, work your magic
Post edited by Proski - Archosaur on

Comments

• Stilled - Archosaur
    Stilled - Archosaur Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    they say nobody quits, people just go on extended afks. but i haven't played seriously since like the first month and a half of the server, so its been a long time coming. well, it ain't a goodbye without an obligatory shout out, so uh.. here goes nothin!

first and foremost, kingslayer- no matter what i do with myself, or what roads i travel, my life will never be the same because of your perdition. god bless brother, god bless.

icezicle - lots of fun while it lasted! won't forget u goose! i expect to see u at auditions in the near future for top gun 2, ill be the guy wearing the socks and sandals with a cheap pair of aviators hangin around the v-neck!

nova - somehow we always bump into each other, maybe its cause we both take the internet for what it is, fun. but nonetheless, dont doubt ill see u again.. that is if you dont end up in jail hahaha. love u dude

vvasted - if i told you to suck my **** you probably would so i'll just go with the ever classy **** you, thanks for the music i guess

ulmos - i dont know if its the noodles on the stove or the sand in your socks, but when there were neither you did at least three things right. thanks for bidding on poland, singing the beatles, and informing me that the best chocolate is stirred and worked on over time. ill remember those inspiring words for the rest of my life.

bazzarius - 'the oracle noob of server which has begun new will not witness power we have we are strong for lasting you will see noob" - i think i ACTUALLy love you

khrystalize - if i can't share a drink with you in this life, we'll be drinking buddies in the next

xcablex- makeover scroll

blizzey/firstPK - fearless 5x pkers who stare down 9x's like theyre a slice of carrot cake, one day more people than just me will witness your talent.

josemage- puttin venezuela on the map for sure, you ARE the man.

ImaGayFish - got his fun early too, good times mate

Romeanique - i hope you still have vital signs after that deadly ragequit...

YoshiBomb - 1 gush.

BlackChalk - my first taste of oregon, the great impressions would just keep on rolling from there on out haha.

jordon/sairaise - you cuties!

pinkah - good friend! i hope u didnt record my drunk karoakeeing

titanticus - your voice is really jolly, always! can't quite figure it out but have a nice life with fae, i mean that. hopefully others will look at you and realize life is bigger than this game, but don't take the odds of that happening to the bank haha

rynis - well i gave lenayra a shout out when i retired yobroski so what the hell! thx for admiring my voice

soochi - thx for the 2 mill that i never repaid, LOL my bad

theza - my cleric on speed dial! even if i needed u for silly stuff

swimma - thanks for the tw video, even though it was terrible nice effort!

blackestsin - you know if i ever turned into an emo,you'd remind me that there is at least one person in this world who for some reason just CANNOT get enough my body

proclivity - "what the **** i was tanking 2 mobs when you killed me" hahahahhhah

i might very very briefly linger around on game if people keep giving me teles (b:pleased), and of course regularly troll forums, but really for the most part this is goodbye dudes and dudettes!

and im sure i forgot a lot, but to the rest of you .. it's been real

-PROSKI

ps. stilled, work your magic

God Dammit. >.< Just when I was loosening up enough to like you, you pucker me up again. FFS!

<3b:avoid

You used Tab and Enter. I give it my stamp of Legibility.
    /approved.
    PWI: Where not only are you judged for what you say, but how you say it. Keep up the grammar. Respect.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"In my day, we didn't have BH/Goshiki quest/Tokens to buy Oracles and we had to level the hard way, by grinding. Uphill. In the snow. With carpal tunnel. AND WE LIKED IT!" -ACLuciusb:mischievous
  • //asted - Archosaur44
    //asted - Archosaur44 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

\/\/asted

One who understands much displays a greater simplicity of character than one who understands little. Mike.
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    b:surrender Awww have fun! Welcome to the real life world now! b:cute

And yeah some people don't quit completely like I came back last month to PWI after a break from like February but yeah. Good luck! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Rynis - Archosaur
    Rynis - Archosaur Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Sucks to see you go Broski but I think we all knew this was coming.

Miss the old Empire vent trying to recruit you in the middle of gamma runs. Haha.

Oh well, have fun in whatever you end up doing. Take care dude. b:bye
  • INovaI - Archosaur
    INovaI - Archosaur Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Peace out Proski.You were always a sure sign of a good time, haha. Goodluck with your fiancee. I know ill see you around b:laugh
    People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    b:cry
    hamster get no mention?
    b:surrender
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Josemage - Archosaur
    Josemage - Archosaur Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Goodbye Prob:cry i will miss you messi xD gl with your fiancee. Hope to see you soon :D
  • IIZoaII - Archosaur
    IIZoaII - Archosaur Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    noobski NUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

QQ who the ** is going to set up pk events now?
  • Icezicle - Archosaur
    Icezicle - Archosaur Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I quote From A good English, Movie Of

Lock Stock and two smoking barrels

where Vinnie Jones says

"It's been emotional"

And wasted when did you become ULMOS b:chuckle

For the Last Time Cool Story Breh
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    b:byebye person i didnt know, looks like a lot of people will miss you.
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jonasbrother2349882839939apple
    jonasbrother2349882839939apple Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    goodbye proski, if there were room on our tour bus i'd invite you to be the fourth brother, because you are something special
  • Ninja_Please - Archosaur
    Ninja_Please - Archosaur Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Prooooooskiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii b:bye
  • Azmerah - Archosaur
    Azmerah - Archosaur Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    About time.
  • /aIentine - Archosaur17
    /aIentine - Archosaur17 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    See ya Proski. b:bye
    [SIGPIC]http://i45.tinypic.com/v43wr7.jpg[/SIGPIC] b:flower
    "What oxygen is to the lungs, such is hope to the meaning of life." - Emil Brunner.
    "I'm not innocent.. I lied at school about eating breakfast..." - BeingHope.
    [RT(78archer); HL(53cleric/64archer); S(97veno); A(90veno).]
  • CocoPebblez - Archosaur
    CocoPebblez - Archosaur Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Haley! b:cute
    Need a cleric for bh? NP, I'll heal you with my sharpentooth b:laugh
  • _Kazamir_ - Archosaur
    _Kazamir_ - Archosaur Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    peace out pro...kinda pissed about the no mention >.>

kinda sux ur leavin...your one of the few who really didnt take anything seriously...so not enough of that out here

i can say if you DO pop on again...you should get a fairly warm welcome...or shoes thrown at you...

cya around pro
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    Pew_Pew - Raging Tide Posts: 1,037 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    c ya oracle nab XD it was good to play with ya back in RT :3
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I know I'm a little late but uhh

I'm not pink anymore.

b:cry
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW
  • Soochi - Archosaur
    Soochi - Archosaur Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ZOMFG my 2mil, i ve been scammed b:shocked -rage rage- lol.

bye proski xDb:bye