the weakest class on PWI = Assassins

Options

Comments

• Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    trawne is just boasting, i dun believe he not being uber geared can kill charmed barb, unless they r lvl 70 or lower. try kill wereswaldo then, i dun think u can do it b:bye

i have done it. did it 2 days ago. he has killed me before too sure, but in a 1v1 situation where i jump him, i win.
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • Mitties - Dreamweaver
    Mitties - Dreamweaver Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    @OP: OH GROW UP. Whine whine whine, complain complain complain. "OH NOEZ I CANT KILL EVERY PERSON IN THIS GAME." It's people like you that give Sins a bad name. Guess what? You win some, you lose some. If you don't have the skill to work around the patch, then it's obvious it needed to happen. Why? Because idiots without a scrap of talent like YOU should not be able to kill well-geared charmed Barbs. Now, either quit, or S.T.F.U. and try to get a scrap of talent

P.S.: You act like we give a damn if you quit. Frankly, I'm hoping you do. Watching you complain was amusing at first, but now it's just grown tiresome.
    [Insert pithy quote here.]
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    Lingzi - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i have done it. did it 2 days ago. he has killed me before too sure, but in a 1v1 situation where i jump him, i win.

i dun believe i can kill him, not possible. u lied, i kno b:angry
  • archerzzxxking
    archerzzxxking Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Every one has there weakness like the Tb example;psychic they can kill every class accept sin cuz of there stealth and assassin can't kill barbs cuz of there hp and pdef b:victor
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    sooooo is it me or is the only one here who is kinda butthurt (likeraging hemeriods being buttsexed bt a bus butthurt) the failfish?
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Any assassin that can't kill a barb without being invisible fails at playing the class. Period.
  • Legend - Raging Tide
    Legend - Raging Tide Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Any non-cashop assassin that can't kill a cashop barb without being invisible fails at playing the class. Period.

Fixed it lawl
    -quit-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    No, I meant ALL assassins, cashshop or not.
  • Shadowvzs - Lost City
    Shadowvzs - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    b:sad we lost our 3x spark in stealth, we r under-powered now. we nothing but a fist BM with lower HP.

b:cry we r doomed n the thing tat doesnt make sense is that 2x spark still didnt kick u out of stealth but 3x spark does. if 3x spark kick u out of stealth, then 2x spark should too. dont mix real life problems with fantasy life logics b:angry

"oh i live in my fantasy world of Pangu and im not able to demon spark in stealth becos gamers from planet earth complains to our god tat it is over-powered so it is taken away from me"

b:angry

occult ice still work :P and veyr big advanatge compared with fist bm u can tp to target with 2 skill or can go close with stealth, u recovery back faster the chi.

see u cant kll eveyrbody without cash shop XD go try a cleric or another class and try kill a full buffed barb with 25k+ hp in 1vs1, not easy .......
  • Loupu - Harshlands
    Loupu - Harshlands Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Any assassin that depends on stealth to defeat someone = fail. That's all I have to say about it.

of course a sin DEPENDS on stealth,its an assassin lol
    they are fragile,what do you expect from an assassin?to be in clear sight all the time?lol hell no

ofc we depend on stealth,its the only way to hide and stay undetected into enemies b:victory
  • Shadowvzs - Lost City
    Shadowvzs - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    they are fragile,what do you expect from an assassin?to be in clear sight all the time?lol hell no

ofc we depend on stealth,its the only way to hide and stay undetected into enemies b:victory

stay undetected till u reach the enemy and prepare to battle maybe :)
  • NightReaper - Lost City
    NightReaper - Lost City Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

a sin just "DEPENDS" on stealth to kill a barb/bm.... the other classes u dont need to be stealthed to killb:chuckle
    *stealth*...
    HEY APPLE...
    KNIFE!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Trawne - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    Options
    maybe talk to swagger, he kills people just fine still
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    Options
    maybe talk to swagger, he kills people just fine still

I DON BELIEVE TAT NERF HAS VERY LIL EFFECT ON HIM. I SEE HIM SPARK IN STEALTH ALOT SAME AS I DO.

AND I HAVE REALIZE SIN's DEATH RATE AT WEST GATE HAD INCREASED DRAMATICALLY AFTER THE NERF, THIS IS REALLY BAD.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I DON BELIEVE TAT NERF HAS VERY LIL EFFECT ON HIM. I SEE HIM SPARK IN STEALTH ALOT SAME AS I DO.

AND I HAVE REALIZE SIN's DEATH RATE AT WEST GATE HAD INCREASED DRAMATICALLY AFTER THE NERF, THIS IS REALLY BAD.

your about as bright as a wet ciggerete

and even less useful if you cant figure out how to play or even type without useing your red crayons
  • Mitties - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2010
    Options

You're not ragequitting~ /singsong
  • ACLucius - Archosaur
    ACLucius - Archosaur Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I have seen some very stupid people in my time. By far Lingzi, you take the crowning jewel in it. I tip my hat to you.

Due to this though, I will try to help you.

*raises wand*

FORGETICUS!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Didn't get the rest of it, but apparently I am the "destroyer of sin haters" as well.
  • Loupu - Harshlands
    Loupu - Harshlands Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    a sin just "DEPENDS" on stealth to kill a barb/bm.... the other classes u dont need to be stealthed to killb:chuckle

well yeah you got a point there b:chuckle
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I love how sins QQ about no more triple sparking in stealth. You guys crit as much as archers and hit as hard as axe BMs with no damage reduction, have two teleports one of which stuns, multiple instant chi gain skills. Let's not forget about the evade damage/effects buffs, the increase to crit damage, and Deaden Nerves which lets you survive a kill shot...

"Omg I can't kill a charmed barb 1v1 when they have better gear than me!" Uhh... neither can the rest of us. Get over it and go learn to play your class instead of QQing. You can still kill Arcanes and Archers with relative ease. There's one class you can't just faceroll, you still have at least 5 other classes you can utterly destroy.

Though.. considering how OP this class is and how spoiled most people playing it are, this thread doesn't exactly shock me.
  • Trawne - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I love how sins QQ about no more triple sparking in stealth. You guys crit as much as archers and hit as hard as axe BMs with no damage reduction, have two teleports one of which stuns, multiple instant chi gain skills. Let's not forget about the evade damage/effects buffs, the increase to crit damage, and Deaden Nerves which lets you survive a kill shot...

"Omg I can't kill a charmed barb 1v1 when they have better gear than me!" Uhh... neither can the rest of us. Get over it and go learn to play your class instead of QQing. You can still kill Arcanes and Archers with relative ease. There's one class you can't just faceroll, you still have at least 5 other classes you can utterly destroy.

Though.. considering how OP this class is and how spoiled most people playing it are, this thread doesn't exactly shock me.

you need to reread all the threads....only 1 sin is really QQing and the rest of us are bashing him for it.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    you need to reread all the threads....only 1 sin is really QQing and the rest of us are bashing him for it.

Even the other sins be bashing him for it.
    b:chuckle
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mitties - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2010
    Options

Please, I understand how it may look like that, but please don't lump the rest of us in with that ... that ... *points at OP* THAT. The majority of us are good, respectable players with an ounce of strategy behind our desks.
  • Kai_Umi - Heavens Tear
    Kai_Umi - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I laughed just coz of the thread title ty +1 b:laugh
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    Options
    b:angry GIMME BACK MY STEALTH SPARK, ITS AN IMPORTANT PART OF ME
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010
    Options

no

ten char
  • Trobneziuq - Dreamweaver
    Trobneziuq - Dreamweaver Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    how to kill a barb.

Shoot him with a lunar bow till he debuffs

Shadow tele and stun

kill away.
  • Mitties - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2010
    Options

No.

Idiot.
  • _Leif - Lost City
    _Leif - Lost City Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

I hate to troll but..

lolololololololololololololol
  • TrueHarmony - Archosaur
    TrueHarmony - Archosaur Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Less QQ more Pew pew please.

The game will change over time with every new patch. Adapt to your new surroundings and abilities and learn to work with them rather than against.
    Yeah my sig doesn't match my name...i would say im being all clever and trying to confuse people...but im really just too lazy to make a new one
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ACLucius - Archosaur
    ACLucius - Archosaur Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Less QQ more Pew pew please.

The game will change over time with every new patch. Adapt to your new surroundings and abilities and learn to work with them rather than against.

DAMN YOU AND YOUR DC'S IN TT 1-2!!!

Nah, I'm just kidding. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Didn't get the rest of it, but apparently I am the "destroyer of sin haters" as well.
This discussion has been closed.