How long does it take to get to level 60?

Flyra - Raging Tide
Flyra - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
Just wanted to know, since you can only get a good mount at level 60. :)
Post edited by Flyra - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Noob - Raging Tide
    Noob - Raging Tide Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    normally...maybe 2weeks - 4weeks depending on how much u play...if you got work etc maybe 3 months...and if you got a credit card probably 5 hours
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Myalt - Raging Tide
    Myalt - Raging Tide Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    For experienced players, a few days. No hypers, no oracles.
    lvl1-30 : do quests (1-2 days)
    lvl30-40 : quests and crazy stone (2-3 days)
    lvl40-60 : quests, crazy stone, bounty hunt, goshiki quest chain (4-7 days).

Edit: for totally newbies, probably 4-6 weeks, depends if you're familiar with MMOs or not lol.

And btw you can get good mounts even at lvl20. Also, you can spur lvl60 mounts and they will become lvl 20 requirement. Good luck.
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Well I spend half of my time looking around in Archosaur (the big city where everyone trades) and I'm lvl 38 in about 3 weeks.

If you just play and level I reckon you can get to level 60 in around 2-3 weeks especially as you're a venomancer. lvl 35-40 are grinding levels and takes forever but lvl 40-50 are really quick.
  • Reshanta - Sanctuary
    Reshanta - Sanctuary Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    35-40 being grinding levels is no joke.. glad I passed that.

But personally, 20-29 was the most hell I've experienced in any level range :D.
    Lonely man with a big heart.
  • Jeran - Harshlands
    Jeran - Harshlands Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    For experienced players, a few days. No hypers, no oracles.
    lvl1-30 : do quests (1-2 days)
    lvl30-40 : quests and crazy stone (2-3 days)
    lvl40-60 : quests, crazy stone, bounty hunt, goshiki quest chain (4-7 days).

Edit: for totally newbies, probably 4-6 weeks, depends if you're familiar with MMOs or not lol.

And btw you can get good mounts even at lvl20. Also, you can spur lvl60 mounts and they will become lvl 20 requirement. Good luck.
    im sry bb but assuming the OP is a normal human being with a life to deal with, it should take around 2 months for lv60. This would exclude all the crazy, repetitive methods and enjoy the game from the beginning
  • Myalt - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    im sry bb but assuming the OP is a normal human being with a life to deal with, it should take around 2 months for lv60. This would exclude all the crazy, repetitive methods and enjoy the game from the beginning

I'm "sry" but I'm a normal human being with a job and family and I lvl fast because I've been playing for years now and know the quests / dailies well. Fast lvling doesn't mean I'm not enjoying the game. I find dailies the most fun part of PWI so I can recommend them to every new players, they will get nice amounts of exp and spirit. :)
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    Keliska - Raging Tide Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    annoying to get a cleric up to lvl 19 and I got rid of exo for Pit_MB xD

As for my lvl 29 Veno ... I need new armor I am dipping into Light armor x(
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alt main: Traydor_Styx - RT - 96
  • Lythianaa - Dreamweaver
    Lythianaa - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,307 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I'm "sry" but I'm a normal human being with a job and family and I lvl fast because I've been playing for years now and know the quests / dailies well. Fast lvling doesn't mean I'm not enjoying the game. I find dailies the most fun part of PWI so I can recommend them to every new players, they will get nice amounts of exp and spirit. :)

Love it when I get into BH runs with fun people :D But then...there's those others too b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you so much ForsakenX for the sig b:cute
  • Riverwell - Archosaur
    Riverwell - Archosaur Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited June 2010

I don't care how "experienced" of a player you are, but the timeline you gave is unrealistic for the majority of the player base.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -
    Previous Enemy Executor
    Current SentineI Member
    -
    "I'm sorry, but if you cant aggro control, then you better have the gear/charm to back yourself up. And falling short of that, you simply deserve to die. It's PWI darwinism tbh." - DaKillanator - Raging Tide
  • shareit
    shareit Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I personally did it in 8 days around 4-5 hours a day
    1-30 sell gold for scarlet fruits buy for 100k each
    30-50 Oracler
    50+ Bh's CS

Gave up buying cash made the game boring :D still play oocasionally
  • KissAndKill - Dreamweaver
    KissAndKill - Dreamweaver Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I did quests from levels 1 thru 61 to get where I am. Obviously with the help of some friends (FBs.)

I did some crazy stones obviously, like 7-9 of them in total.

At around 40, you get the tideborn quests, which adds up to 100k EXP per quest, at 51, you can continue them (You cannot have a squad in the last part of the last portion of the 51 stretch.)

I did about 30 oracle IIs to get from level 56 to 57 or so though.

Took me about a month.
    There once a time when I cared about getting to the top quickly as possible to help others. Now, I take it slow, and don't worry about having nothing to do. There's always something to do in an MMORPG, especially if you are high level. PK'ing is for those who desire to inflate their egos. True friendship comes from helping one-another, rather than to start rivalries.

It takes 315300 Mysterious Chips to make one warsoul weapon, if you have a 100% success rate.
  • Myalt - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    I don't care how "experienced" of a player you are, but the timeline you gave is unrealistic for the majority of the player base.

For the majority, yes. And it did take more time on my very first character (about 3 weeks) but that was before the Goshiki chain. And they asked how long does it take to get to lvl 60. I just answered according to my current lvling speed. I know all the quests, I know where to go, I have friends to lvl with. I even edited my post and added that newbies might lvl slower. I just said it is possible to do it in a few days, I know people who lvl faster than me without Oracles and Hypers but they have more free time. *shrugs*