Genie Anyone?

D_xa - Harshlands
D_xa - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Barbarian
Im tired of lookin bc i cant find it ANYWHERE! So wats a good genie for a barb? which one, wat skills, etc, etc?
Post edited by D_xa - Harshlands on

Comments

• LeLelle - Sanctuary
    LeLelle - Sanctuary Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Use the search function in the forum. Select section Barbaian. Use keywords 'Genie Skill'

An example of search results:

PvE skills and PvP Skills Genie Discussion

Barbarian as DD O.O

Genie Skills
  • Runemine - Dreamweaver
    Runemine - Dreamweaver Posts: 572 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    2 Basic skills ya need for Barb genie is 2nd wind and NO MATTER WHAT Alpha Male this skill will save MANY lives the rest up to you mag reflect one might be good
    101 Blademaster(Pro/Fail 4.0 BM with 11k base HP+G16(+10))
    100 Seeker(The Vortex Beast)
    86 Assassin(Solo king)
    76 Archer(Squishy Nuker)
    72 Cleric(Horrible healer)
    67 Barb(Buff baby)
    61 Wizard(King Aoe)
    37 Mystic(Fun project)
  • Aborted - Lost City
    Aborted - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    i only use zeal genie with holypath earth flame alphamale and tree of protection and it works fine pve for me
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    2 Basic skills ya need for Barb genie is 2nd wind and NO MATTER WHAT Alpha Male this skill will save MANY lives the rest up to you mag reflect one might be good

Second Wind is not a necessary genie skill for a barb. Not at all. The amount of HP regain is minimal compared to a barb's overall HP.

Tree of Protection is much better as it's regain is a percentage of your HP. ToP is a necessary genie skill.

Solid Shield is good to have, so is Alpha Male, as it generates aggro.

It's also good to have a earthflame as a luring skill. It will make your life much easier in Veno-less runs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    zeal.png

second wind i will most likely replace with a chi skill bc I could use that a lot more then 1800 hp

If i had to rank importance:
    Alpha Male
    Solid Shield
    Earthflame
    Absolute Domain (for those that don't know it makes you immune to immobilizing skills and no damage for 5 seconds)
    Second Wind (will be replaced with a chi skill)
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • bootlip
    bootlip Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Well i have 5 skills on my genie.And 2 most important i have found #1 being Alpha male 2nd being Alpha male lol.But i like 3rdly Holy path for the slow butts who tend to find aggro somehow so helps me be able to rush before a wipe happens....Cough coughs Clerics with big buts lol
  • Noc - Harshlands
    Noc - Harshlands Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    PvP wise

Tangling Mire + Extreme Poison - Use these right b4 u drop arma on some1. It will increase your damage by alot.

Holy Path - Great for kiter's and surprise attack's. Also good if u need to buy time for your charm to tick or to escape a gank.

Occult Ice - 6 second stun, comes in handy since we dont have many stuns.

Tree of Protection - Increase's hp by a percentage, which for a barb is alot of hp. Also since arma is based off hp and mana u can time top and arma together since top increase's hp for a short time. I like to stick with the Tangling Mire + Extreme Poison combo more though.

Absolute Domain - 5 seconds of immune to damage, good for sin surprise attacks and ganks. Also a nice skill to buy time for a charm tick.
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    One of my General Purpose genies has Cloud Eruption, Solid Shield and Bramble Rage.

Cloud Eruption is to keep me in chi when I'm spamming fleshream, trying to keep the 101 Wiz from stealing aggro.

RedMenace
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein