End game Assasin.

practice22
practice22 Posts: 21 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Assassin
So can u guys give me a good sugestion whch can be a good endgame assasin (demon.)

i was thinking full TT 99 gold set.. and i dont really care about ornaments.. just about the armor and stuff.. or nirvanaa??? can somebody tell me what is nirvana? or can give me a link to a guidance. .. ty...

and about the dagger .too.. FC 95 its good? or Rank6 .. or nirvaka dagger. . im kind noobish so pliz help..
Post edited by practice22 on

Comments

• Vyrra - Sanctuary
    Vyrra - Sanctuary Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    what lvl is your dude? if youre new you dont need to worry about end game gear yet... full TT 90 gold is unnecessary, the wrists are just fine (the gold material you need is really hard to get by the way) and rank 6 daggers arent out yet, at least as far as i know... and there are no FC 95 daggers, only 85. if youre talking about the daggers i think you are, then yes thats a good all around choice it has very nice stats. and if you want a nirvana dagger, the cheapest way to go about that is gett TT100 daggers, as you only need to recast once to get the daggers you want (still its a really difficult task...)

and just so you know, theres been countless threads addressing this same issue... so i suggest you look around for them for more info...
  • practice22
    edited June 2010
    well im lvl 93 now.. and im wondering about endgame ..
    i have the T90 gold wrist Rank 4 chest ... TT 90 green legs and boots...

Warsoul helmet.. and lunar cape.....

and Dager Hook and Thorn..

SO i was thinking my endgame sin to be like this ..

TT 99 wrist TT 99 boots.. ( 2 payers of 99 will give and extra bonus .05 int )

Should i go for TT 99 chest? or stay with Rank 4?

What about the leggings? to do TT 99?

About dagger yea. i was referring to the FC 85 .. i want a dagger with int.. im still hoping for Rank 6 to come ... if not .i got to get nirvana and .. btw what is TT100?? where can i make it?? what about nirvhana? where can i make it???

anyone can give me a linkwith nirvhana stuff .. ty..
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    Lingzi - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=faaefa7022cb901b

best build

with this u can stealth forever by just sacrificing a lil bit of interval
  • ACLucius - Archosaur
    ACLucius - Archosaur Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited June 2010

best build

Or you could just keep the interval and pop a Focus Powder every 10 minutes seeing as if you have that gear you are already god awful rich and buying a few herbs is nothing. Ijs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Didn't get the rest of it, but apparently I am the "destroyer of sin haters" as well.
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited June 2010

best build

DONT DO THIS

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=1b65f2f6bd03c323

^^Do this. with level 10 stealth and cleric buffs you have about 4mp/sec loss in stealth. with level 11 stealth you gain about 1 mp/sec. just use potions if you need them. the gems you use are personal preference. you'll note i did not put shards in my wrists, cape, hat. This is because pwcalc doesnt have tiger and dragon gems in it's list. my plan is to put tiger gems in the cape and wrists and +2 defense dragon gems in the hat.

Rank 6 is out. it's only -.05 interval. if you want -.1 get the nirvana first stage. If you have plenty of money, get 2nd stage and keep reforging for -.1. i only put -.05 on the calc because if i get improved sac strike with -.05 i'll stick with that for a while.
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    b:angry u r retarrded, mine is so dam simple with only few words. by equiping gears your way, u have to nag yor cleric to come buff u every 30minutes and oso, u gotta constantly farm herbs n use pots, tats reatrrded. b:angry
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited June 2010

best build

None of those shards exist in PWI.

Lol @ Arcane hat.

Lol @ MP recovery tome

Lol @ activating all buffs, including Elemental Shell (duration: 4 seconds), Heaven's Wrath (continous aoe) and Buddha's Guard (duration: 10 seconds).

Fail troll. Have a nice day. b:cute
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • practice22
    edited June 2010
    Haha ofcourse im not gona go with Lingzi's way.. ( no offense bro )

So wrist its the regular TT99 and boots too ,,

What is the chest from? and legs?? they requier lvl 100.. where to get tham? are they Rank 8?

or where should i get tham?

And btw how much it cost for the belt and necklace... just i wana know .a approximate price.
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    +too lazy to answer+

ask trawne
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    edited June 2010

Lol @ Arcane hat.

Lol @ MP recovery tome

Lol @ activating all buffs, including Elemental Shell (duration: 4 seconds), Heaven's Wrath (continous aoe) and Buddha's Guard (duration: 10 seconds).

this not a troll, u r the one trolling
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited June 2010
    Every sin should go heavy at end game. You basically get +30 attack level permanently now because of jones. So the damage you would've lost would be compensated now. b:scorn
  • Trawne - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    practice22 wrote: »
    Haha ofcourse im not gona go with Lingzi's way.. ( no offense bro )

So wrist its the regular TT99 and boots too ,,

What is the chest from? and legs?? they requier lvl 100.. where to get tham? are they Rank 8?

or where should i get tham?

And btw how much it cost for the belt and necklace... just i wana know .a approximate price.

Chest is Rank 8. Use Rank 6 until you get the rep. just has slighty lower stats (-.05 interval is the major change)

Legs are Nirvana. need 99 gold pants then nirvana runs for uncanny crystals to make them.

neck and belt are something like 25-30M each to make depending if you farm or buy all the mats.

Lol @ Arcane hat.

Lol @ MP recovery tome

lingzi actually has that mp tome too.... thinks its amazing...
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    volst wrote: »
    Every sin should go heavy at end game. You basically get +30 attack level permanently now because of jones. So the damage you would've lost would be compensated now. b:scorn

no, i always unequip my jonas brothers blessing, i don wanna be too reliant on it. really, i don use it during PVP b:bye
  • practice22
    edited June 2010
    So from what i understand... Rank 4 has .05 int and Rank 8 has interval right??

Because i wont be able to but or farm Rank 8 to much time and moneys.....

So i guess for me Sticking with Rak 4 will be the endgame???

About pants i got to make TT99 bound and that to Run nirvanas??????

So i heard Rank 6 dagger are out now .... with only .05 int..... and nirvhanas are .1

So its better to go nirvana now?
  • Kitamura - Lost City
    Kitamura - Lost City Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    So from what i understand... Rank 4 has .05 int and Rank 8 has interval right??

Because i wont be able to but or farm Rank 8 to much time and moneys.....

So i guess for me Sticking with Rak 4 will be the endgame???

About pants i got to make TT99 bound and that to Run nirvanas??????

So i heard Rank 6 dagger are out now .... with only .05 int..... and nirvhanas are .1

So its better to go nirvana now?

Stay with rank4 Top and go for Nirvana Daggers, Rank6 daggers never were Endgame daggers even when every1 thought they had 0.1 interval, Nirvana G13 out-damages them and still gives Critical and HP.
    [SIGPIC]100% F2P Assassin[/SIGPIC]
    Overclocked 100% F2P Assassin (1st lvl105 @ 22Nov2010)
  • _Leif - Lost City
    _Leif - Lost City Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Stay with rank4 Top and go for Nirvana Daggers, Rank6 daggers never were Endgame daggers even when every1 thought they had 0.1 interval, Nirvana G13 out-damages them and still gives Critical and HP.

For only 100 mil more QQ
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    edited June 2010

sigh so many ppl got something against me, always saying im either noob or br or dumbass.............
  • Kitamura - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    For only 100 mil more QQ

Dont QQ about 100M, that's easy to make, and it's less, you can make Nirvana daggers under 200M and at current token price in Lost City you need like 150~160M for rep + Badges for rank6

sigh so many ppl got something against me, always saying im either noob or br or dumbass.............

Or maybe all
  • practice22
    edited June 2010
    thanks a lot Kitamura.>>. so . what dagger do u have?

to get nirvhana i got to have dagger TT 99 . and from that i need 100 rapture crystals ?
    or . pliz can you show me the link with everything about nirvhana .:) ty
  • Trawne - Lost City
    edited June 2010

to get nirvhana i got to have dagger TT 99 . and from that i need 100 rapture crystals ?

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/26598

needs 99 gold daggers and 100 rapture crystals.
  • Kitamura - Lost City
    edited June 2010

aeten4.jpg :P
  • practice22
    edited June 2010
    ok ty .. . The Rapture crystals.. (100) can be farmed at lvl 100 right?
    what about if i wana buy tham how much its gona be one?""

BTW i saw somebody selling Rapture box that contained 50 Rapture crystals those are form packs i guesss for 50 mil.. . is it worth it?
  • _Leif - Lost City
    _Leif - Lost City Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    100 mil + HH 100 daggers is quite a lot to most people. Especially when considering it's only for a weapon.

IJS
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited June 2010
    100 mil + HH 100 daggers is quite a lot to most people. Especially when considering it's only for a weapon.

IJS
    Don't you know? When one person is pro, everyone is automatically a pro. Hence people will assume you are a pro.
  • practice22
    edited June 2010
    well for endgame i will sacrifice 100 mil for nirvhana :) geting Top 5 in nien event im 2 months can get me around 60-80 mil so.. hopefully . ill get some money for the armor and dagger..

for TT 99 ill farm so i think nirvhana its worth it :))
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited June 2010

Better:
    http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=5d80ea368e321ded

It's what I'm going for. Might just stick with Warsoul of Earth for helm tho. Both gives about the same HP at +10. Idk about spending 280 mil on a helm just to get the extra 200 def and some DEX. The 260 mil saved could be better used to get more refines.
    aeten4.jpg :P

No g12 shards? lol
  • Dicktator - Archosaur
    Dicktator - Archosaur Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    ok for endgame TT 99 wrist and boots ...

that make TT 99 legings and from tham i can go nirvana? or from TT 90 i go nirvana?
  • Kitamura - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    ok for endgame TT 99 wrist and boots ...

that make TT 99 legings and from tham i can go nirvana? or from TT 90 i go nirvana?

you need HH99 or cv pants to make Nirvana pants