Gems?

Sir_Pain - Lost City
Sir_Pain - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Psychic
Hmm i want to know some more opinion about gems in eq, better HP gems or Psy Def? What you ppl think.
Post edited by Sir_Pain - Lost City on

Comments

• ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    atm i have only citrines. i feel squishy agains phy attacks however I think that I could get more pdef from eq. still, I plan to have some garnets (at least 4 immacs) by the time i'll be sage (Q.Q or not)
  • Flaunt - Dreamweaver
    Flaunt - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    For me it all depends on your playing style. In general, you should be able to kill every physical mob before it gets to you exluding physical range. On top of that, you have crowd control skills and other skills which can get you out of sticky situations. After lvel 60, the majority of the mobs feel like they become magic, and because of that, physical defence is less prioritiesed. You won't need to add magic defense because it's already high. So the sensible thing would be to add HP shards, which will let you substain a couple more hits from a mob, and also give you more HP against a physical.

Conclusion is, if you're confident with your playing style go with HP shards. They won't just benefit you against Magic mobs, but physical mobs too. They work both ways.