2»

Comments

• Soujiro_Z - Raging Tide
    Soujiro_Z - Raging Tide Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited June 2010
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    Esuna - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    LOL I was on the air team but then nobody was base buffing at all so I had to become the base buffer b:surrender Sad lol.

Better luck today if the real base buffer comes today? b:question

Air team ...

ROFL

What kind of TW strategy is that. No wonder CareBear got stomped. Hai guyz, let's have entire teams that will take double damage from Nixes. Lawl.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Gotta love the cash shop idiots.
  • RainZ - Raging Tide
    RainZ - Raging Tide Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Fuzzy starting to think the map layout sorta sucks... b:cry

Levi keeps eating up the easy kill while Fuzzy & company fight the hard fight each week. We happy to keep pushing our own limits but wtf...

Varden an Levi are the oldest land-holding guilds on the map now (if you forget the now non-factor Infamu) an we yet to have the chance to cross paths...

Fuzzy is dying to taste the blood of Levi..... b:kiss

maybe things will work out soon b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty
  • Qorex - Raging Tide
    Qorex - Raging Tide Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited June 2010

Fuzzy is dying to taste the blood of Levi..... b:kiss

Next week . . . . Showdown?? b:victory
  • Qorex - Raging Tide
    Qorex - Raging Tide Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Air team ...

ROFL

What kind of TW strategy is that. No wonder CareBear got stomped. Hai guyz, let's have entire teams that will take double damage from Nixes. Lawl.

Esuna hope don't mind me asking, what faction you guys are in now. What faction did most of Infamy move to.
  • MuGata - Harshlands
    MuGata - Harshlands Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Yep fist venos dont go in air.
    <3 build esuna
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect World International
    MuGata - Elf Archer - Demon

Perfect World Multilingual
    Lovintom - Barbarian
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Esuna hope don't mind me asking, what faction you guys are in now. What faction did most of Infamy move to.

Most of Infamy moved to QQme, CareBear, or quit the game. A select few of us went to Transcend (where I pay people to stay or something, because who could be loyal to me?)
  • MuGata - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    Most of Infamy moved to QQme, CareBear, or quit the game. A select few of us went to Transcend (where I pay people to stay or something, because who could be loyal to me?)

Can i join? plz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lovintom - Barbarian
  • Legend - Raging Tide
    Legend - Raging Tide Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Hey NightRage I didn't get my 30m this week >:O
    -quit-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sitnspin
    sitnspin Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    TW report is up ! enjoy...
    Also added Noob's predictions o.o

Nice reports :) request you change one result as it was inaccurately posted as TW results
    Haven attacks Windswept Grasslands held by HVND - Haven wins in 5 minutes

may want to add a multiplier or two to that 5 :P was a good fight & it wasnt as easy for Haven as predicted b:victory
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Valkarie attacks Misfortune City held by Murr - Murr rushed down all paths with their very little members since it was like 4 am in Russia. A very OVERconfident Valkarie pushed down the middle destroying the middle path towers and gate towers. They then bragged in WC not knowing Murr had gone down the sides as well. Valkarie started to wack Murr's crystal not knowing Murr started attacking their crystal minutes ago. Murr won the crystal bash and keeps Misfortune City.

Wow really? That's hilarious
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • jyleelee
    jyleelee Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    It was a great fight against Haven and we both kept each other busy. In the end the battle lasted 40 minutes.

USA did not even bother showing up. *smells fake bid*
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010

Uhh, factors formed Transcend, some remnants of Infamy finally gave up and formed something called NPC and others went.. wherever.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenoProwl - Raging Tide
    VenoProwl - Raging Tide Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    NightRage attacks Avalanche Canyon held by Decimate - The war started off with NightRage pushing forces down all 3 paths while Decimate pushed down the middle. Unfortunatly Decimate did not reach NightRage base. NightRage pushed past the gate towers and began to contain Decimate inside their base. After an hour NightRage decided to take down the crystal. NightRage takes Avalanche Canyon.

================================

Later in the war Decimate pushed down different paths :) I was in one of the 'defence' teams, and we were moving from lane to lane with pushes from all lanes. b:pleased

The attack squads couldn't break through, so we decided to congregate all catas and members together before pushing off. Our 3rd (I think 3rd :) ) attempt was quite successful and we managed to finish off the last 2 mil or so of the crystal. F-U-N...I love it when a TW doesn't have too many awesomely geared lvl 100+'s b:victory it lets lower levels/ more casual players be a contributing factor b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

AriAdiemus - Archosaur:
    "Clerics heal health, they still can't heal stupid."

So true. b:surrender

8x Veno, 6x Cleric
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    NightRage attacks Avalanche Canyon held by Decimate - The war started off with NightRage pushing forces down all 3 paths while Decimate pushed down the middle. Unfortunatly Decimate did not reach NightRage base. NightRage pushed past the gate towers and began to contain Decimate inside their base. After an hour NightRage decided to take down the crystal. NightRage takes Avalanche Canyon.

Wow, that is one amazing Archer right there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Air team ...

ROFL

b:surrender I dunno..... Thats what I got placed in so I was in it...

Anyways, omg, I made the last two minutes of TW yesterday since I forgot it was afternoon LOL b:shocked

b:cry I've never actually missed a TW before!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • MuGata - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    Hope stop trolling geeez...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lovintom - Barbarian
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Wow, that is one amazing Archer right there.

b:cute b:thanks
  • Mirko - Raging Tide
    Mirko - Raging Tide Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    /ignore this one