Cube of Fate =>how much reward after patch

Options
Janalae - Sanctuary
Janalae - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
edited June 2010 in General Discussion
i am a lvl 87 archer now

[Level 80+]
before patch => 400k exp, sp (can't remember)
after patch => 440k exp, sp (can't remember)

[Level 90+]
before patch => 450k exp, sp (can't remember), , a Page of Fate, oht mats, Cube Crate and Lottery Key
after patch => 1 mil exp, 230k sp, , a Page of Fate, Cube Crate and Lottery Key

how much you others get now with your lvls?
a 90+ cleric i had in squad in cube said he gets now 1 mil instead 450k

lets make a list?
Post edited by Janalae - Sanctuary on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Got 1mill exp and 230k sp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    90+ get 1,000,000 EXP and 230,000 SP, a Page of Fate, Cube Crate and Lottery Key
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I'm going to post what I get at 77 when I first complete this. Attempts so far: 10+ b:cry Sadly enough I never completed it before the maint; I did try a five times or so, but no luck.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    You don't get Luminstones or Golden Sculptures anymore either.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Somehow I'll live without those.

This is pretty cool, I already do it every day for the pages, nice that their encouraging people to do stuff other than FC all day for levels.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    LOL. I guess that means no more bh for my sin... stealth cube all the way.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Got 1mill exp and 230k sp.
    EEEeeeeeeeeee b:shocked cube here i come back
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Kinda sucks they boosted one side, and neglected the other.

If you take the cog of fate reward, you get no benefit from before the path. Rooms 51-60 are the exact same as well.

Woulda thought they would add a partial xp, or have some other benefit choosing the 2nd rewards package, considering how much they boosted the normal xp reward
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I got 385k EXP and 77k SP at level 77. It took me well over 30 tries to complete it. I had to solo that boss in room 45 too... b:surrender How much you used to get at 70-79 before the patch?
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I got 385k EXP and 77k SP at level 77. It took me well over 30 tries to complete it. I had to solo that boss in room 45 too... b:surrender How much you used to get at 70-79 before the patch?

Divide lvl by 10, round down, multiply by 50K was the old method. I think they didn't change lower levels, as leveling is so dang easy anyways. They needed to make it worthwhile for higher levels I think, to offset how little point there is to earn your cube necklace with all the packs. Still gonna earn mine though, earned 21 cogs and sold off 6 of them, so halfway there.
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

• Sangodoc - Dreamweaver
    Sangodoc - Dreamweaver Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    For 70-79 it used to be 350k EXP and 70k SP, so only a 10% improvement for those in their 70s.

Anyone have numbers for the 80s or anything below level 70?
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010
    Options
    For 70-79 it used to be 350k EXP and 70k SP, so only a 10% improvement for those in their 70s.

Anyone have numbers for the 80s or anything below level 70?

Already covered it, but for those too lazy to do 2nd grade math:

lvl 9X = 450K
    lvl 8X = 400K
    lvl 7X = 350K
    lvl 6X = 300K

And so on. And if people can't figure out SP gain from this, then they need to put the oracle/hypers down.

• VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

:D Tagged in cube
    Grats on passing lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sangodoc - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Uh... yeah. Those are the old numbers. I already knew those, they were in the PWI wiki. They aren't true anymore, so I was asking for the new numbers.

Thanks.
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    hey Cube! I'm coming back :D!!!

*runs back into cube w/ a bunch of charms to use* Glad I stocked up on Duty Badges :3
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

lvl 9X = 450K
    lvl 8X = 400K
    lvl 7X = 350K
    lvl 6X = 300K

And so on. And if people can't figure out SP gain from this, then they need to put the oracle/hypers down.

Already noobed it, but for those too slow/noob to do 1st grade READ:

LEARN TO READ OP is asking for new exp
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"
  • fulgida
    fulgida Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    before this patch, cube of fate rewards (ignoring cogs) were:

4x: 200k exp, 40k spirit, cube crate, chest of coins

5x: 250k exp, 50k spirit, cube crate, chest of coins

6x: 300k exp, 60k spirit, cube crate, chest of coins

7x: 350k exp, 70k spirit, cube crate, chest of coins

8x: 400k exp, 80k spirit, cube crate, chest of coins, lucky cube game invitation

90+ 450k exp, 90k spirit, cube crate, chest of coins, lucky cube game invitation, page of fate, 28 golden sculptures, 29 luminostones

Also note that chests of coins are not gone from the game, though they were removed from these cube rewards. You can still earn chests of coins in other ways.
  • Noob - Raging Tide
    Noob - Raging Tide Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i am a lvl 87 archer now

[Level 80+]
    before patch => 400k exp, sp (can't remember)
    after patch => 440k exp, sp (can't remember)

EWWWW only 40k increasE???????
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sangodoc - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2010
    Options
    EWWWW only 40k increasE???????
    I'm still looking for more data points, but so far it looks like a 10% increase in Exp & SP for levels below 90.

Personally, losing an unopenable (at a profit) chest and gaining 10% Exp & SP (or more if you're level 90+) seems like an improvement to me. I'm not going to complain that it was "only" a 10% increase. They didn't have to increase it at all.
  • Noob - Raging Tide
    Noob - Raging Tide Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Still 90+ get 450k-1m while lvl 80s 400k-440k? =___="
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]