Rare Pet Killer

2»

Comments

• Hypnos - Raging Tide
    Hypnos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,235 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    tbh, if someone can kill a world boss/mini world boss every 24h, I bet they do it and nobody would ban them or think of them as rude or annoying. you just slow. Your point is pointless b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Submit a ticket and gm maybe can come eyeball the situation for himself. From the other venos perspective its like a business, the less supply the higher the demand will be. And on the other hand maybe he is actually catching these pets.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cupcake - Raging Tide
    Cupcake - Raging Tide Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Though I agree w/ what the majority have said here in that you're putting too much energy into this one little rare while you should be leveling... something that hasn't been pointed out yet:

The little bear spawns at 2 different spots, at the same time after server reset (& then every 12 hours after it was last killed throughout the remainder of the week). Soooo, if this cub-killing veno shows up at one spot, go to the other one. I'm assuming you want the pet as your own, rather than to sell so it only takes one successful tame & then you're done w/ this whole mess. If it is for profit, I'd suggest leveling up a bit more & then A) focusing on other, higher lvled rares, and B) getting your hands on -channeling gear + channeling pots.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:shocked
  • MuGata - Harshlands
    MuGata - Harshlands Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    It was me sry wont happen again b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect World International
    MuGata - Elf Archer - Demon

Perfect World Multilingual
    Lovintom - Barbarian
  • Pwnt - Raging Tide
    Pwnt - Raging Tide Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    it's lrn2 not l2

dumbass.

No.... its l2.... and anyway you understood what I said, so why does it matter?

Stop hatin brah ;)
  • TheDutchman - Raging Tide
    TheDutchman - Raging Tide Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I was curious about the rare pets and had a look yesterday. I accidentally was at the armored bear at the right time. I know, i'm a BM, but just curious :P Once i arrived there i chatted to a friend of mine who wants this bear. Guess who showed up at this spot? Yes, your so called "rare pet killer".

Now you probably know what the pet killer did to the armored bear? She tamed it b:shutup I got to be honnest to say that we where the only 2 people arround that spot though.

After that i went to the armored panther with a lvl75 veno friend. Lot's of competition there, but nobody that was planning to kill it. After that we went to see the puppies, 2 spawn locations, nobody there that even thought of killing them...

Maybe this was only once, i don't know... But i can't imagine a veno killing them in front of you without trying to compete first. Sure, some sick twisted kid that can't have a pet maybe does it cause he can't stand others to have 1 if he can't, but a veno....
    edited June 2010
    Hmm... I just got confirmed from a veno friend, that there is a high lvl veno (don't know who) that kills the puppies in 1 shot, just preventing other people to have one. Some selfish egocentric prick i guess.... Nobody even got a chance to tame 1 because this veno kills them all every day again, just to keep the prices high.

I only got 1 thing to say for that veno (actually, a whole lot more :P):

Pick someone of your own size instead of killing those cute puppies! This game doesn't belong to you, 1000nds of people are playing here. Go play with yourself because i can't imagine you got any friends. If you want to earn coins, try your luck at the gold auction.

Just a little frustration and it's not good for my health to bottle that up :P

I just want a puppy and i wasn't planning on paying a large ammount of coins for that :)
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    Pew_Pew - Raging Tide Posts: 1,037 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Hmm... I just got confirmed from a veno friend, that there is a high lvl veno (don't know who) that kills the puppies in 1 shot, just preventing other people to have one. Some selfish egocentric prick i guess.... Nobody even got a chance to tame 1 because this veno kills them all every day again, just to keep the prices high.

I only got 1 thing to say for that veno (actually, a whole lot more :P):

Pick someone of your own size instead of killing those cute puppies! This game doesn't belong to you, 1000nds of people are playing here. Go play with yourself because i can't imagine you got any friends. If you want to earn coins, try your luck at the gold auction.

Just a little frustration and it's not good for my health to bottle that up :P

I just want a puppy and i wasn't planning on paying a large ammount of coins for that :)

http://healium.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/obamam-lol-y-u-mad-tho.jpg
  • Hypnos - Raging Tide
    Hypnos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,235 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    lol, you put it like online animal abuse, zippocat any1? b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2010
    b:laugh lol, just to keep the conversation alive b:quiet
  • Umbra - Raging Tide
    Umbra - Raging Tide Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Wait, whoa, hold up.

Am I the only one that caught this?

.. It's the lack of consideration for others giving up sleep (the other veno who I am still going to give the first egg to) ..

Why would you give up sleep to catch a pet?
    Skyrim, ok. b:dirty
  • Pwnt - Raging Tide
    Pwnt - Raging Tide Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    because pet catching is srz bznz.

Jeez.
  • Krisnda - Lost City
    Krisnda - Lost City Posts: 1,465 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Wait, whoa, hold up.

Am I the only one that caught this?

Why would you give up sleep to catch a pet?
    Well it's the question: Why would you give up sleep to catch a Virtual pet? XD it's ridiculous.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
    - Have the computer skills necessary to handle forum-related tasks (Web skills, basic programming)
    - Be patient to handle all sorts of requests
    - Be level-headed to keep discussions and some petty squabbles in check.b:cool
    edited June 2010
    If people wouldn't give up sleep, they would be happier and maybe stopped complaining that much.

So get your daily 8 hours of sleep like every healthy person does :P

(says Dutch who seems to have a sleeping disorder sometimes...b:tired)
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    Pew_Pew - Raging Tide Posts: 1,037 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    If people wouldn't give up sleep, they would be happier and maybe stopped complaining that much.

So get your daily 8 hours of sleep like every healthy person does :P

(says Dutch who seems to have a sleeping disorder sometimes...b:tired)

5 - 4 hours sleep ftw!
  • febotim
    febotim Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Do enybody know where Kowlin pet is exucly. i want it its on lvl 60.
    Main - 92 seeker - Guardofgrave
    Alt - 54 barb - Peperwolf

This should be sticky | pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=20996801#post20996801
    b:victoryb:victoryb:victory
  • MuGata - Harshlands
    MuGata - Harshlands Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    no sleep at tw days FTW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect World International
    MuGata - Elf Archer - Demon

Perfect World Multilingual
    Lovintom - Barbarian
  • konariraiden
    konariraiden Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Killin' rare pets, while being an absolute jerk move, isn't necessarily bannable. However, if the player in question follows YOU around and constantly is hounding and prodding at you, then we are delving in the realm of harassment, and a ticket with a screenshot should be sent.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I present to you the winner of Konari's Signature Contest...SilversMoon from Heaven's Tear!
This discussion has been closed.