we looking for 4 Zulu - KY 0 ???
b:sad
Post edited by Kimmahri - Harshlands on

Comments

• Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    give ky some credit, at least they have the balls to atack and not just to take easy land

and thats like 5+ vs 1 =/ idk how that ss is specal
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    how do we xpect to win when our leader fails so hard b:cry
    found this ss in Zulu forums WTF leader shattering FTL

5y4zdi.jpg

we looking for 4 Zulu - KY 0 ???
    b:sad

what a terrible player....dying to atleast 5 zulu. jeeze xulin, making us look bad again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MuGata - Harshlands
    MuGata - Harshlands Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    sry XuLin i wasnt there to loot you :<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect World International
    MuGata - Elf Archer - Demon

Perfect World Multilingual
    Lovintom - Barbarian
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    yeah some kids got extremely happy over some pots and mirages
  • MuGata - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i would.

but i wasnt there b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lovintom - Barbarian
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Lol. I don't really see what all the hoopla is about XuLin dropping/ shattering.

He drops/ shatters like every other day and it's POTS not anything worthwhile, cos all his sht is bound.

Oh well. Have fun bragging about something that has always been pretty much an inside-guild joke. =]
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    give ky some credit, at least they have the balls to atack and not just to take easy land

and thats like 5+ vs 1 =/ idk how that ss is specal

Isn't it wise to take as much sure-fire land as possible though?

I'm no TW expert here, but it seems like more land = more profit, whatever that profit may be. :U
    While Kylin has wasted three weeks trying to take a rather difficult piece of land, Zulu has expanded their territory by three. Frankly I've been wondering why Kylin doesn't go after Evoke or Crimson...
    I <3 AGOREY
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    random part of that pix
    thats the interesting part of that pic
  • SneakyStalk - Harshlands
    SneakyStalk - Harshlands Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Ofc, that's my screenshot, I posted that in our forums

Max u gotta stop lurking the forums lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • Angarika - Harshlands
    Angarika - Harshlands Posts: 375 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lmao that's funny
  • Shadowdolll - Harshlands
    Shadowdolll - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    taboooooooooo good luck today man!b:victory
  • Crescentia - Harshlands
    Crescentia - Harshlands Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
  • Luckyrose - Harshlands
    Luckyrose - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Pft, Kylin forevah. nuff said.
    but it's not Zulu's fault Zulu's full of moobs :-3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank You Forsaken :)
  • Aradorn - Harshlands
    Aradorn - Harshlands Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    EDIT: I thought its Curses.. but now I think Im wrong QQ
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    taboooooooooo good luck today man!b:victory

zzzz, i just got back home w/ 45 minutes left in tw. QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Isn't it wise to take as much sure-fire land as possible though?

I'm no TW expert here, but it seems like more land = more profit, whatever that profit may be. :U
    While Kylin has wasted three weeks trying to take a rather difficult piece of land, Zulu has expanded their territory by three. Frankly I've been wondering why Kylin doesn't go after Evoke or Crimson...

yea, but zulu does so much bragging its getting annoying to watch them brag, and then every week atack a weak faction instead of ky. If zulu didn't brag so much i wouldn't be as bothered by it.

The reason ky dosn't just take crim and evokes land is because they are netural with eachother, and they have a kos sitting right next to their land, so why not go after the kos and the only threat to them on the map? At least it gives them fun tws, intead of crystal rushes.

and on a last note, why not let the small guilds have some fun tw? instead of ruining it for them, i can understand securing plume, since being scared one of the small guilds could take if from you, but after that letting the small guilds tw while twing aginst your only threat on the map would be nice to other people. (pretty sure most zulu will laugh at this excuse, but not everyone has the money to +10 their weapon or have all day to play), i know they cant keep their land forever, but might as well let the kindergarden kids play in the sandbox instead of kicking over their sandcasles with your big 1st grader shoes.
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • Curses - Harshlands
    Curses - Harshlands Posts: 401 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    zulu hasn't 'bragged' about anything it hasnt accomplished yet...everyone knows attack wars are coming and we're all excited for it. FUN FUN FUN. Its easy to say don't attack the weak lands when your guild has the most territories and getting the highest salary each week. Why did Kylin spend so long killing KD instead of killing Zulu...is that not the same thing?

Lets just look forward to the fun times ahead, and be happy about less and less crystal rushes b:victory
  • Aradorn - Harshlands
    Aradorn - Harshlands Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Well for me that small guilds have lands its just funny.
    You can see alot of faction bidding 20mil and losing, at least it makes me lough.b:surrender
  • Jlung - Harshlands
    Jlung - Harshlands Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Pft, Kylin forevah. nuff said.
    but it's not Zulu's fault Zulu's full of moobs :-3

I remember someone at one point asking if Zulu would ever accept you since alot of your old friends and people from goodgame were in it oh wait must be thinking of a different person
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    Options

and on a last note, why not let the small guilds have some fun tw? instead of ruining it for them, i can understand securing plume, since being scared one of the small guilds could take if from you, but after that letting the small guilds tw while twing aginst your only threat on the map would be nice to other people. (pretty sure most zulu will laugh at this excuse, but not everyone has the money to +10 their weapon or have all day to play), i know they cant keep their land forever, but might as well let the kindergarden kids play in the sandbox instead of kicking over their sandcasles with your big 1st grader shoes.

My point is WHY having an alliance/be neutral to a guild you can take down in 15 minutes?
    Let's say this were the US vs. China. Friggin Ghana or some incredibly small country offers to help the US; this wouldn't help much cause Ghana is not exactly famous for having a large army. On the other hand, the US can take over Ghana and use their resources; a move that would profit the US far more. In real life, of course a matter of morals comes into play. Only a cold, heartless person would kill civilians in a country that offered their country help. Here however, it's just a game. No one will get hurt if Kylin takes over Crimson or Evoke.

Again, I'm no TW expert, but if Zulu is gaining profits from the land they're winning while Kylin is not gaining any profit from attacking Zulu, then Kylin is sinking their own ship.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • MuGata - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    Options
    My point is WHY having an alliance/be neutral to a guild you can take down in 15 minutes?
    Let's say this were the US vs. China. Friggin Ghana or some incredibly small country offers to help the US; this wouldn't help much cause Ghana is not exactly famous for having a large army. On the other hand, the US can take over Ghana and use their resources; a move that would profit the US far more. In real life, of course a matter of morals comes into play. Only a cold, heartless person would kill civilians in a country that offered their country help. Here however, it's just a game. No one will get hurt if Kylin takes over Crimson or Evoke.

Again, I'm no TW expert, but if Zulu is gaining profits from the land they're winning while Kylin is not gaining any profit from attacking Zulu, then Kylin is sinking their own ship.

You sure you want this?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lovintom - Barbarian
  • Killermate - Harshlands
    Killermate - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Notice how most of Zulu propaganda is done by ppl not in Zulu? There is a reason my forum post has not gotten a lot bigger lately. xD

So much Zulu talking to the point we don't even have to bother.

U can always get morons to talk though, regardless of guilds. We got plenty of those in both guilds and outside the main conflict.

P.S: I'm the official Zulu moron. b:cute Im always up for "conversations" Specially sex related topics.b:dirty
  • Erzenzia - Harshlands
    Erzenzia - Harshlands Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Yes I'm Zulu and i talk a bunch of trash on the forums!!

-Looks at post count-

O wait maybe not.
    Originally Posted by Tryagain - Harshlands
    I always was a strong believer that this game took no skill. Then came Valhalla, and proved me wrong.
  • Hipotacros - Harshlands
    Hipotacros - Harshlands Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

Zulu/Kylin defending Crimson + Kylin/Zulu + PengWINS/Evoke would make them lose probably one land at least each week. 1v1 is better than 2/3 vs 1, so I think Kylin is doing the best thing at the moment imo. Note that Crimson is neutral with Kylin, Evoke is ally/neutral too i think and PengWINS is there cause they were able to cause considerable damage to Evoke.

So, Kylin or Zulu will hurt themselves somehow if they do what you are suggesting, but thats only my point of view.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    anyone sellig d orbs or lunar wep? b:victory
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Zulu/Kylin defending Crimson + Kylin/Zulu + PengWINS/Evoke would make them lose probably one land at least each week. 1v1 is better than 2/3 vs 1, so I think Kylin is doing the best thing at the moment imo. Note that Crimson is neutral with Kylin, Evoke is ally/neutral too i think and PengWINS is there cause they were able to cause considerable damage to Evoke.

So, Kylin or Zulu will hurt themselves somehow if they do what you are suggesting, but thats only my point of view.

You have a point of course, but the issue with that is that Zulu is establishing dominance. It's 4-0 in Zulu's favor, so of course every random faction would rather jump Kylin before Zulu. The only reason a guild would probably choose to jump Zulu is because Zulu isn't well liked. However, Zulu hasn't been well liked for a long time, and despite this they're not getting jumped. On the other hand, we know Kingdom showed weakness and that's all it took for random factions to swarm them.

Both your view and my view offer good arguments, imo. I think what it simply comes down to is what will happen when Zulu attacks. If Zulu wins, then I think Kylin's been making a mistake by letting the others hold territory. Attacking them would've demonstrated their dominance and it would've cleared future enemies from their northern side. If Zulu loses on offense, then ok. They've shown dominance AND they've remained well liked, so people would probably go after Zulu. As things are now though, Zulu has been demonstrating dominance, so it's likely that all the random guilds currently have their eyes fixed on Kylin before Zulu.

The last issue I see with it is simply that the treaties with those guys are doomed to fail. Crimson is gonna get bored sitting up there eventually, and they have nowhere to go but through Kylin. The moment they do get bored, I'm sure Zulu will be there to join in, cause yeah wtf 2v1 would weaken Kylin.

Same as you though. I'm simply speculating. :P
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Elednor - Harshlands
    Elednor - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Just kinda outa interest, what is the relationship bettween KY and Crimson? Allies? Truce? Secret lovers?

Kylin's KoS/allies list:
    http://kylin.darkbb.com/applications-f18/allies-kos-list-t1505.htm
    (Crimson not listed at time of post)

Crimson KoS/allies list:
    http://crimson.forumotion.net/public-screenshots-f39/kos-ftk-and-known-neutral-guilds-t3828.htm
    (Kylin as neutral)

Also Kylin, you removed Curses from your KoS =/ can i get on there insted? Il do something naughty....like....ummmm.....elope with Xulin's mom b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AsHeZ - Harshlands
    AsHeZ - Harshlands Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Just kinda outa interest, what is the relationship bettween KY and Crimson? Allies? Truce? Secret lovers?

busted b:surrender
  • StretchIt - Harshlands
    StretchIt - Harshlands Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    b:cry wowowoneo's my secret lover, but he likes me better deaded for some reason.
    filet o stretchy anyone? b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]