How to acquire Coming of Age quests?

Rawing - Sanctuary
Rawing - Sanctuary Posts: 32 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
The database says that all the Coming of Age quests and the quest "Seeing the World" are lvl 40+. Well, I'm lvl 41 but the Tideborn Elder (quest giver npc) doesn't have any quests for me?!
Anyone know what I have to do to get these quests?
anonymous: LMAO!
Rawing: your **** fell off.
=====================
Don't call assassins "sin". They're more like "****". But neither sounds good anyway.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
PS: Don't use Photoshop. Use GIMP. It's free. And the result can be seen above.
Post edited by Rawing - Sanctuary on

Comments

• ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    try to visit the elder of your city
  • Yindra - Sanctuary
    Yindra - Sanctuary Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    If I remember correctly, the first Tideborn quest I got after they added the expansion was to visit that guy in Dreamweaver Port. Not sure where that quest came from, though. As with all quests, go through your quest finder.
    Slow progress, game is getting way too grindy :-( Quests I still hope to be able to do some day: FB39, General Feng
  • Amarante - Raging Tide
    Amarante - Raging Tide Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I would recommend you wait a bit to do those quests, some of them are a tad bit hard for level 40's.

For the full quest chain (It's incredibly long), see: Goshiki Quest Chain
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=623592
  • Rawing - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010
    Okay, I'll try talking to my race's Elder, but my brother said he got it directly from Tideborn Elder even though he's a barb...

edit:
    lol, Elder had the first quest of that chain. Didn't show up in the quest finder though. Thanx ^_^
    =====================
    Don't call assassins "sin". They're more like "****". But neither sounds good anyway.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yindra - Sanctuary
    Yindra - Sanctuary Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I would recommend you wait a bit to do those quests, some of them are a tad bit hard for level 40's.

That's normal. I have had the General Feng quest since I don't even remember when...

Just start doing it, and when it gets undoable either find someone to do it for you, or wait until you can do it yourself.
    lol, Elder had the first quest of that chain. Didn't show up in the quest finder though. Thanx ^_^

It was in the finder, or else *I* wouldn't have seen it. I look up quests in guides AFTER I see them, to see if they are doable.
    Slow progress, game is getting way too grindy :-( Quests I still hope to be able to do some day: FB39, General Feng
  • Rawing - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010
    It wasn't in my finder b:angry I checked around five times. Not at normal quests, not at repeatable quests, not at challenge or any others.
    =====================

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Myalt - Raging Tide
    Myalt - Raging Tide Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    It wasn't in my finder b:angry I checked around five times. Not at normal quests, not at repeatable quests, not at challenge or any others.

That's why many people don't know about it, lol. You get a popup at lvl40, you have to go to elder and he gives you a teleport scroll to DW port, if I remember well.
    Start it at lvl 40, it shouldn't be too hard except for the traitor (ask a high lvl barb / BM to tank for you so you can do solo mode for more exp, that's what I did on my archer). You can get to lvl45 in 1-2 hour(s) with those quests. :P
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I didn't get them until I was level 50. I went there at 49, weren't there. Went there at 50, there they were. So maybe it changed or possibly your source is wrong...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3