Stupidly forgotten my bank password...

KisaRoze - Harshlands
KisaRoze - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
edited December 2010 in General Discussion
Ooookay.. so I haven't been playing pwi for a while, I've been busy with school projects and I somehow forgot my damn password. I submitted a ticket saying I needed it reset, then I got a solution suggestion of information to fill out, my name, character and details and all that kinda stuff. I accepted the soloution but it didn't tell me who/where to send the information to so my password could be reset. . . so I'm unsure if they got my request for a reset... also I think some of my details could've been wrong.

ALSO I was wondering what time Live Chat for GM's is and their timezone.
Post edited by KisaRoze - Harshlands on

Comments

• Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Ooookay.. so I haven't been playing pwi for a while, I've been busy with school projects and I somehow forgot my damn password. I submitted a ticket saying I needed it reset, then I got a solution suggestion of information to fill out, my name, character and details and all that kinda stuff. I accepted the soloution but it didn't tell me who/where to send the information to so my password could be reset. . . so I'm unsure if they got my request for a reset... also I think some of my details could've been wrong.

All I can tell you is that the timezone is Pacific... GMT-8.
    And they probably have the working hours of salarymen (9am to 6pm, something like that?).
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • Exkaede - Lost City
    Exkaede - Lost City Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Post your info here and ill help you out b:laugh

(joke)
  • Rawing - Sanctuary
    Rawing - Sanctuary Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    How in the world can you post in the forum if you don't know your password? If your browser's saved it, ask your browser to give your damn password back.
    anonymous: LMAO!
    Rawing: your **** fell off.
    =====================
    Don't call assassins "sin". They're more like "****". But neither sounds good anyway.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PS: Don't use Photoshop. Use GIMP. It's free. And the result can be seen above.
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    How in the world can you post in the forum if you don't know your password? If your browser's saved it, ask your browser to give your damn password back.

Bank password is different than login password. I think a GM can reset it.
  • shareit
    shareit Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Bank ingame password not username and password lol. Email them customerservice@perfectworldinc.com
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I submitted a ticket saying I needed it reset, then I got a solution suggestion of information to fill out, my name, character and details and all that kinda stuff. I accepted the soloution but it didn't tell me who/where to send the information to so my password could be reset.
    You append the information to your ticket.
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    i dont think they will help....i forgot the name of the account and email that my bankers are on, and the ticket folk wont help me. even with my naming the password, the names of the alts and all. i've lost tons of stuff now, because of this....b:cry

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    i dont think they will help....i forgot the name of the account and email that my bankers are on, and the ticket folk wont help me. even with my naming the password, the names of the alts and all. i've lost tons of stuff now, because of this....b:cry

This is a completely different situation.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • hachikochan
    hachikochan Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    PLEASE Help me, I've totaly forgotten my banker password ...
    I've do some initiative but nobody has reset my banker pass

Please help me ...
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    PLEASE Help me, I've totaly forgotten my banker password ...
    I've do some initiative but nobody has reset my banker pass

Please help me ...

Submit a ticket here:

http://support.perfectworld.com/

If you can verify to the GM's that this is actually your account, then they can reset your password.

Good luck :)
This discussion has been closed.