[Promotion] Facebook Connect - Receive Jones' Blessing!

Options

Comments

• LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Firefox: Choose Server ->Heaven's Tear, Sanctuary, Dreamweaver...unable to select HT...Choose Character -> (Select server first)

Chrome: See above...

Internet Explorer: See first example...

No error messages whatsoever are posted, all pop up blockers are turned off. Everything is set to where it should work with at least one of the browsers, but it doesn't, so WTF?
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    This worked for me without a hitch
    This is pretty much a huge gift to the DD classes out there <_<

All defenses in the game just got 30% less effective... sorry all you 'tanks' out there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • _Vivio_ - Sanctuary
    _Vivio_ - Sanctuary Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    This worked for me without a hitch
    This is pretty much a huge gift to the DD classes out there <_<

All defenses in the game just got 30% less effective... sorry all you 'tanks' out there.

I wonder how the attacking guilds during TW's will do with this in game for months. It's gonna suck for those catapult pullers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Being a wiz is awesome b:dirtyb:dirty

Sig damage is before facebook Jones Blessings were in game with lunar wand.

Rank8 Wizard as of October 22, 2010 b:pleased
  • Shao_on_Fire - Heavens Tear
    Shao_on_Fire - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Fail. So the non Facebook users are left in dust and stuck with inferior blessings that last mere 30 minutes while people are running around with perma 30% attack increase. What the hell. Stupidest move you've ever pulled imo. No need to mention the PvP aspect, but what about PvE? What was the point of removing dominance blessing when you are giving something three times better? And they can do it as many times as they like? Are you genuinely trying to ruin the gameplay? Seriously, WTH.

What are you talking about? A free to play MMO just got every single one of its FB users to advertise for free- thereby bringing in even more members, and revenue for the game. In return for us advertising a product we already love, we get a sweet in-game treat.

At last count, PWI had nearly 70,000 FB fans. That's 70,000 potential free ads. Brilliant move on PWI's part.
  • TehKin - Lost City
    TehKin - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    What are you talking about? A free to play MMO just got every single one of its FB users to advertise for free- thereby bringing in even more members, and revenue for the game. In return for us advertising a product we already love, we get a sweet in-game treat.

At last count, PWI had nearly 70,000 FB fans. That's 70,000 potential free ads. Brilliant move on PWI's part.

While it is a brilliant move on advertising, giving an item that gives such a huge bonus is ridiculous. It breaks balance when it comes to sins and such and the game becomes even more of a one shot fest, even at high levels. Did you see the pic of Kita with over 100 attack? That's DOUBLED damage there at ALL times with chill on. Add that on to triple spark and yeah. That's stupidly OP and even I play a sin. (I actually refuse to use chill because I think the ability itself is overpowered.)

I mean yeah, they're kitted out really well and stuff, but a 30% bonus to damage vs everyone who can't raise their defense level by 30 (in other words, psys and even they take a hit doing it) is stupid.

Now if it was fashion or something like that, I could see. But this is just getting out of hand.
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Should have been +30 def level IMO, every class just got 30% more squishy in PvP .. But I suppose taking less dmg doesnt sell charms
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited June 2010
    Options
    They should sell jade of steady defense in cs. That's a sure fire way to make money.
  • oyamajio
    oyamajio Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    volst wrote: »
    They should sell jade of steady defense in cs. That's a sure fire way to make money.

That should come along with Warsoul available for purchase using Zen only, and when that happens the game is over.
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

Yeah potentially...but most of the people I have been talking to just delete it after its posted.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited June 2010
    Options
    oyamajio wrote: »
    That should come along with Warsoul available for purchase using Zen only, and when that happens the game is over.

Sins with 102 attack levels still isn't game over yet?
  • Scathatch - Harshlands
    Scathatch - Harshlands Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    *dies laughing*

30% attac power ain't too bad. At the price of all of my friends finding out I play PWI....b:chuckleb:chuckle

yes it is!b:shocked
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Wow... no end date?

This is pretty lame.

Might as well just give unlimited 2x, 1000 free gold and turn this into a private server. b:bye
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    You they... HWHAAAT?!

I do not understand my sudden rage and loathing. But it is there.

FFs. NO. I will NOT USE that scummy piece of malware known as facebook, I will NOT advertise your scummy piece of **** company in exchange for an item that is better than the one you used to give away for free in ever instance.....

Not subtle guys. Not classy.

That post a while back about putting bless boxes in the cash shop? That was meant to suggest it to be a BAD thing.
  • Vylanna - Heavens Tear
    Vylanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    For those of you that hit 'Allow' and the PWI page didn't refresh, here's something that may work to fix that problem:

Log out of your Facebook account. Go to http://pwi.perfectworld.com/facebook and log in from there. After that it should let you pick your Server/Character. That's how I got it to work for me

If this was said anytime before me I appologize but I didn't want to read through 11 pages b:surrender

Hope this helps anyone with this issue b:bye
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    To the people who dont want their friends to know, just go to your profile after you have signed up for it and delete the post.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • Ranfa - Dreamweaver
    Ranfa - Dreamweaver Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

Yes it's brilliant. Bringing in "potential" members (half of which are likely dummy accounts made just for the event) that they can't keep all while ruining gameplay balance where Barbs can no longer keep aggro, defense mechanic in TW is severely handicapped, and apparently no plans for it to end. Brilliant. Ever read Hansel and Gretel? Almost as brilliant as the witch...but we all know what happened to her in the end after messing with the kids.
  • Sakuba - Harshlands
    Sakuba - Harshlands Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    For those of you that hit 'Allow' and the PWI page didn't refresh, here's something that may work to fix that problem:

Log out of your Facebook account. Go to http://pwi.perfectworld.com/facebook and log in from there. After that it should let you pick your Server/Character. That's how I got it to work for me

If this was said anytime before me I appologize but I didn't want to read through 11 pages b:surrender

Doesnt work for me..im fckn pissed atm.
    Trying to get this damn blessing for 10 hour now-.-'''''
    DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS DAMN PWI!
    And everything you gave me...vanished without a trace.

Royal Duelists.

Sakuba...merged together in the shadows with SilentPain, a dark rose was born.
  • Sakuba - Harshlands
    Sakuba - Harshlands Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Ok to all people where it didnt work...try to make a whole new facebook account...thats what i did now..finally worked-.-
    And everything you gave me...vanished without a trace.

Royal Duelists.

Sakuba...merged together in the shadows with SilentPain, a dark rose was born.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I thought thats what everyone did for fear of people they know in real life realizing the play an MMO
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I thought thats what everyone did for fear of people they know in real life realizing the play an MMO

In Finland, if you play THE MMO (you know what I mean), your friends ask you: "so, your not ever going back to school?". Funny thing is, that's usually a serious question.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • FateBlade - Lost City
    FateBlade - Lost City Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Yay! Thanks GM! ... b:tired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vylanna - Heavens Tear
    Vylanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

Also you probably should be logged into your PWI account if you aren't already, otherwise they don't know your toons/server 8P

If that still doesn't work then looks like it's a new facebook account4joo 8(
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    really lame if you can stock these
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    they really need to make it +30 attack lvl and 30 defense lvl to balance it for tw >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    really lame if you can stock these

Yes, they are. I already have 7 waiting in my mail... including the one I'm using that's +30 atk lvls for 2 months.

Of course I think they suck, but I would be at a disadvantage to not have them. They do make Nirvana and HH go incredibly fast.

I don't know who this benefits more, mages, 5aps BMs or archers. I know they're all really broken with them though.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Kokki - Harshlands
    Kokki - Harshlands Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    In TW?

Mages > the rest

Try dropping a bids that normally already hits every HA/LA for 10K each with Frenzy. It will be 13K each now, and i just put EP back onto genie, so EP, Frenzy + 30%, lets kill cata barbs!! ( hoping for 30K crits lol )

I really feel sorry for them if i crit, it will most likely be a oneshot to any cata barb ><
    I'm famous! i'm on ecatomb
  • oyamajio
    oyamajio Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Well deep down this is basically the only reason I've figured end-game gems should be Jade of Steady Defense, not +10 Vit stone.
  • KissAndKill - Dreamweaver
    KissAndKill - Dreamweaver Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Thanks but no thanks.

Really don't like any "major" social network really. That's why I deleted my facebook account with their delete tool. (Yes, they still have it, and yes, it does still work. Takes 14 days, but it does.)
    There once a time when I cared about getting to the top quickly as possible to help others. Now, I take it slow, and don't worry about having nothing to do. There's always something to do in an MMORPG, especially if you are high level. PK'ing is for those who desire to inflate their egos. True friendship comes from helping one-another, rather than to start rivalries.

It takes 315300 Mysterious Chips to make one warsoul weapon, if you have a 100% success rate.
  • SuperHebbe - Dreamweaver
    SuperHebbe - Dreamweaver Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    So, have anybody found out why the page keeps resetting after clicking the Login button?
    No new page to select server or char, just same page over and over again...

Tried first in Explorer and then FireFox and now I get this message:

Click the button to kick everything off!
    Post limit exceeded for this Facebook account. Please wait one day.

b:angry

EDIT:
    I made a new FaceBook account and used Chrome and it worked now :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HB/ - Lost City43
    HB/ - Lost City43 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    idk but i cant imagine any pvp with these new packs right now.. unless youre some arcane with 10k+ hp or light armor with around the same or heavy with 25k hp or so..

this is just ridiculous.. a fully buffed lvl 100 bm took 8k from my bramble rage without using any sutras.. and later some 9x sin took 11,4k and some barb took almost 17k.. and some 8x sin with chill of the deep does 3k crits on me.. where the hell is the pvp part if im not mistaking?

basically if you attack first you win.. is that it? o.o no room for combat tactics anymore.. just go head in and go all chubaka on em and hit and kill.. no tactics no different skills just cause they'll die anyways rofl.. all you gotta do is stun and youve won.. ridiculous..
This discussion has been closed.