Ultra Long Hair for Females

virgieanne
virgieanne Posts: 2 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Suggestion Box
We want to have very long hair available for our female characters. Something below the waist and curly or wavy and no funky things sticking out. This shouldn't be too hard using a wig format. It would also be a great asset to have hair styled more for the "native American Indian" hair, like braids with feather and leather wrapping....long braids and an indian styled outfit made with leather and having frringe and beadwork. And moccasins too. For male and female Indian characters. Please, please make this for us. Thank you. b:thanks
Post edited by virgieanne on

Comments

• YordaUjain - Dreamweaver
    YordaUjain - Dreamweaver Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    virgieanne wrote: »
    We want to have very long hair available for our female characters. Something below the waist and curly or wavy and no funky things sticking out. This shouldn't be too hard using a wig format. It would also be a great asset to have hair styled more for the "native American Indian" hair, like braids with feather and leather wrapping....long braids and an indian styled outfit made with leather and having frringe and beadwork. And moccasins too. For male and female Indian characters. Please, please make this for us. Thank you. b:thanks

with the long hair glitch it would look horrible. You can see the "straw hair" sinking into your head when you run. Imagine this when running. It would look like your been impaled by a razor sharp straw stack.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PLAYING PWI FOR FRIENDS (CHAT) ONLY, NO ZEN CHARGING, NO GAINING GEAR. MOVING TO GUILD WARS 2 UPON LAUNCH WITH FACTION.

Got Dot? Why Not? It PAYS! website.ws/tomujain
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    With the way hair is in this game.... anything shoulder length or longer is horrible and go into your character whenever you move.

They'd have to make hair that behaves like actual hair before even thinking of this.
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    virgieanne wrote: »
    I want to have very long hair available for my female characters

Fixed it for you. Never use "we" as if you speak for the entire playerbase, which you don't.
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    with the long hair glitch it would look horrible. You can see the "straw hair" sinking into your head when you run. Imagine this when running. It would look like your been impaled by a razor sharp straw stack.

Same effect when swimming, except it looks like a hair guillotine (agh)

Edit: I forgot to say I'd like long hair for characters, but given the troubles mid-length hair gives already, I am sad to say no.
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • Ilwyn_ - Dreamweaver
    Ilwyn_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Yeah, my Tideborn character has that ponytail in the back and it already stabs her in the neck everytime she looks up. No thank yo.u.
  • KissAndKill - Dreamweaver
    KissAndKill - Dreamweaver Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Yeah, if the physics were updated for hair, I'd support this. Wouldn't mind hair that went down to the butt or even a bit longer.
    There once a time when I cared about getting to the top quickly as possible to help others. Now, I take it slow, and don't worry about having nothing to do. There's always something to do in an MMORPG, especially if you are high level. PK'ing is for those who desire to inflate their egos. True friendship comes from helping one-another, rather than to start rivalries.

It takes 315300 Mysterious Chips to make one warsoul weapon, if you have a 100% success rate.
  • AyraVeno - Harshlands
    AyraVeno - Harshlands Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Yeah, if the physics were updated for hair, I'd support this. Wouldn't mind hair that went down to the butt or even a bit longer.

Long hair doesnt sound to bad..and wow. I think they should step it up a lil.
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I'd love long hair. I don't care if it looks bad while in motion since most people won't be paying close attention to my/their char while they're running around. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • Fiery_Demon - Heavens Tear
    Fiery_Demon - Heavens Tear Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I agree, I want long black hair for my character just like in real life, without all the weird accessories most hairstyles in this game have.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amencat - Sanctuary
    Amencat - Sanctuary Posts: 484 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    would love it, even if the hair go into the body everytime the character move b:thanks
    Some Rules each PWI Gamer should know
    1. Dont break this rules & no matter what: DONT TRUST ANYONE!
    2. Dont pay wine or heads fee (like to get kicked after that?) b:chuckle
    3. Dont borrow items (since when return gms scammed stuff?) b:embarrass
    4. Dont use your password in faction-forums (like hacks?) b:fatb
    5. Dont give your mats to the tt-banker (obvious, not?) b:beg
    6. Dont wait for help, or heals, or any other miracles,... (for more examples just play pwi and you will hate the whole humanity) b:bye
  • Ilwyn_ - Dreamweaver
    Ilwyn_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Interestingly, some of those pretty female mobs (like the ones in the tideborn area) have animated hair. Why do the mobs get it and not us? o_O