Encyclopedia not working

Eliseo - Lost City
Eliseo - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
edited June 2010 in General Discussion
i put "glacial" on monster section to test and nothing happened. Is more people having problems like this? I tried "call to duty" on quest section too and its the same.
Post edited by Eliseo - Lost City on

Comments

• konariraiden
    konariraiden Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    You seem to have to type in proper caps.

I.E., "Glacial Walker" will yield results, while "glacial walker" won't. Try it and see what happens, please?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I present to you the winner of Konari's Signature Contest...SilversMoon from Heaven's Tear!
  • Yukies - Harshlands
    Yukies - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Tried with some names and quest for try and i got the same problems. Maybe there's something before to do? o.o
  • Sabatier - Raging Tide
    Sabatier - Raging Tide Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    not in the game atm but if you are not sure of the capitalisation or spacing in a name.. does "*lacial*alker" work?

Edit: just logged in to try. yes it does ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eliseo - Lost City
    Eliseo - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    You seem to have to type in proper caps.

I.E., "Glacial Walker" will yield results, while "glacial walker" won't. Try it and see what happens, please?

The way you said worked, but i think it lost so much potential working that way. This seach function shuld work more like google, without bein so sensitive, that
  • Fruitluips - Lost City
    Fruitluips - Lost City Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    lol @ current complainers and lol @ future complainers. First leveling was too hard, and now hitting shift once is too hard.
  • KissAndKill - Dreamweaver
    KissAndKill - Dreamweaver Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    The way you said worked, but i think it lost so much potential working that way. This seach function shuld work more like google, without bein so sensitive, that

I'm sure you'll hate using linux then. All commands, directories, file names, etc. must be entered (to execute, list, find, etc.) with proper case.

This is how windows should do it as well as MacOS.
    There once a time when I cared about getting to the top quickly as possible to help others. Now, I take it slow, and don't worry about having nothing to do. There's always something to do in an MMORPG, especially if you are high level. PK'ing is for those who desire to inflate their egos. True friendship comes from helping one-another, rather than to start rivalries.

It takes 315300 Mysterious Chips to make one warsoul weapon, if you have a 100% success rate.