Sin has been Nurfed

Durdey - Harshlands
Durdey - Harshlands Posts: 45 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Assassin
Yep! this is possibly one of the most pathetic things that PWI has done yet.

Loss of Demon Spark in Stealth-Mode is dramatic.
Hypers have a limitation on it.
Dungeons now have a time-limit.
No more blessings in Dungeons.
Yet another pack has been added to kill the economy once again

One of the most fail updates ever.
TY PWI for slapping every one of your users in the face.
You are not even trying at this point.

The way I see it? PWI has been hurt by the economy, either the users step up and spend money on the game, or the server goes down.

This current theme they have going is a perfect plan to save perfect world's CEO's from a perfect fail paycheck.

Once they strip you all of your money, they will drop the servers.
If you keep spending money on the game, then you just filled their pockets even better.
It just delays the inevitable.

This way, players can be at the top levels in less than a month of playing.
so they feel as if they get their money's worth once the servers shut down.

I'm not going to play my sin while they're nurfed, and a veno's bleed bug still goes untouched since the beginning of time.

I'll come back every once in a while just to talk to friends, but I'm officially giving up on this fail **** game that does nothing but disappoint me time after time after time.

dont ask for my stuff, pointless. the sin is fully bound. and i have junk for inventory.
Post edited by Durdey - Harshlands on

Comments

• Durdey - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    Oh, and save the flame war of "you cant do anything without that demonspark in stealth cuz u fail" BS.

ive ***** plenty of people on this server without using stealth itself.

But i cant keep up with the cash shoppers the way this game keeps making the all-powerful creditcard more OP than a free built anything.
    having the demonspark in stealth only made it worth while to hear those silly little clowns that use mommy's creditcard, cry endlessly about how a sin is OP.

well, i guess they spent enough money to change the minds of the programmers to have them change it.

im sure there's going to be a sin out there that finds a great way to use demonspark to his advantage, then another fresh QQ will come up!
  • Exkaede - Lost City
    Exkaede - Lost City Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Is it just deamon spark or sage too?
  • Silent_Sin - Sanctuary
    Silent_Sin - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Oh, and save the flame war of "you cant do anything without that demonspark in stealth cuz u fail" BS.

ive ***** plenty of people on this server without using stealth itself.

But i cant keep up with the cash shoppers the way this game keeps making the all-powerful creditcard more OP than a free built anything.
    having the demonspark in stealth only made it worth while to hear those silly little clowns that use mommy's creditcard, cry endlessly about how a sin is OP.

well, i guess they spent enough money to change the minds of the programmers to have them change it.

im sure there's going to be a sin out there that finds a great way to use demonspark to his advantage, then another fresh QQ will come up!

^^^ join date: mar 2010, level 9x .... talk about creditcard b:bye
  • Damiclius - Sanctuary
    Damiclius - Sanctuary Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited June 2010
  • Kitamura - Lost City
    Kitamura - Lost City Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Before any Idiot could 3Spark from stealth and kill any1, now people will have to be creative and learn how to play assassins.

I'm happy with the changes b:victory
    [SIGPIC]100% F2P Assassin[/SIGPIC]
    Overclocked 100% F2P Assassin (1st lvl105 @ 22Nov2010)
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    LOL just LOL....you get nerfed a tiny bit :p and tadaa one BS thread :p

Tip: learn to live with it, venos do it too, bramble being 'nerfed" in tw
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Leif - Lost City
    _Leif - Lost City Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Loss of Demon Spark in Stealth-Mode is dramatic.

We all knew it was coming. I'm just sorry I didn't get a chance to try triple sparking while stealthed QQ.

And it's not like you're completely invincible while triple spark is going off or anything, popping up right next to someone with 500% physical attack and a 25% attack rate increase isn't anything amazing...
    Hypers have a limitation on it.

10 times a day. They also no longer have an activation penalty. I like the change.
    Dungeons now have a time-limit.

To prevent people from saving instances and farming them. I agree with the change, though I think it places a bit of a restriction on people doing 3-2 or 3-3.
    Yet another pack has been added to kill the economy once again

I'm really surprised they didn't even wait a week and went with back to back pack releases. Whatever... I want a mammoth
  • StinkyFish - Lost City
    StinkyFish - Lost City Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    mmmm get over it lol, i killed a few barbs and so on with demon sparks lol

was good to see them QQ

Best bet is to hide and spark far away from the person you wanna kill and tele stun jump them = b:victory
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Not being able to triple spark in stealth is NOT a nerfing assassins. LOL dork. They said ages ago they where going to make this change.

Nerfing would be removing ability to force stealth in battle, handing out cheap Detection Pots at nearest pharmacy or lower interval on daggers etc

Sins is still the best PvP class out there. You can get the same attack speed as fist BM but hit so much harder and crit far more. Still have the best skills in the game. Not being able to triple spark in stealth just gives the opponent a few sec to react - most likely they die anyway.

And lol at comparing demon spark in stealth with nix bleed. Nixbleed can get purified, there are genies skills around, it cant bypass you charm or crit. You cant +10 or +12 a nix or make it attack faster with interval gear. Its a freaking pet that hurts a bit up to low 9X, endgame its pretty harmless dmg.
  • _Nettuno_ - Harshlands
    _Nettuno_ - Harshlands Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Sorry i don't get it,please explain me. will the new update:

1)force you outside the stealth if you use the 3 spark while stealthed

2)or will you lose the bonus 500% and attack speed if you go stealth after the spark? (like a pury from bonuses)
  • _Leif - Lost City
    _Leif - Lost City Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Force you out of stealth.

If it took away the attack boost it would be a true nerf b:shocked
  • _Nettuno_ - Harshlands
    _Nettuno_ - Harshlands Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Force you out of stealth.

If it took away the attack boost it would be a true nerf b:shocked

Ok i don't understand,it wasn't already so? Not just for demon, but for sage too (this was said like 1 month ago,3 spark end the stealth)
  • ACLucius - Archosaur
    ACLucius - Archosaur Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited June 2010

It's funny because it's true.

@OP: b:bye We won't miss you. Obviously, you like many others do not understand the principles of a F2P game. It costs money to run this game. It costs quite a lot of money to run this game. So, the solution is obviously to gain money from it, hence the Cash Shop. Now, there are only so many people who will want some of the things from the Cash Shop, so they need to find ways to keep people buying a lot. Therefore, people who pay with cash get an extra advantage over those of us who leech off the others who actually pay to keep this game running.

Honestly, you really shouldn't come back to this game. In fact, please don't. It is people like you who make this game worse. Honestly, this game needs some things in order to make sense. For example, the mounts that the Pet Manager sells are more expensive than the Polaris Cub is, but the CS mount runs faster.

I've been playing this game for a long time. In fact, I can pretty much guarantee longer than you. It is very easy in fact to tell how long someone has been playing based on how they react to updates and how they respond to them. For example, I think the 4 hour limit on dungeons is quite a bit unfair, but I do understand why they did it. I think they will probably change something about it once people start to complain enough, and rightfully so. However, I'm not trying to flame the Devs for it. I voice my opinion, and I let it go, because that is basically all I can do. They will do what they have to in order to make money, which is what a business does. If you don't like how a business is run, you better run off into the wilderness and live off the land, because that is how society is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Didn't get the rest of it, but apparently I am the "destroyer of sin haters" as well.
  • Durdey - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    gratz, you read the "join date" of my forum access. you get a cookie!

GTFO u want the original player join date? research Ayekim or Mikeya

been around since the first month of the first server.

ive had a character on Harshlands since the first hour of it's opening.

ive had a sin since day one of the release.

I'm just not a forum troll like you guys are.
  • Rated_PG - Raging Tide
    Rated_PG - Raging Tide Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited June 2010

@OP: b:bye We won't miss you. Obviously, you like many others do not understand the principles of a F2P game. It costs money to run this game. It costs quite a lot of money to run this game. So, the solution is obviously to gain money from it, hence the Cash Shop. Now, there are only so many people who will want some of the things from the Cash Shop, so they need to find ways to keep people buying a lot. Therefore, people who pay with cash get an extra advantage over those of us who leech off the others who actually pay to keep this game running.

Honestly, you really shouldn't come back to this game. In fact, please don't. It is people like you who make this game worse. Honestly, this game needs some things in order to make sense. For example, the mounts that the Pet Manager sells are more expensive than the Polaris Cub is, but the CS mount runs faster.

I've been playing this game for a long time. In fact, I can pretty much guarantee longer than you. It is very easy in fact to tell how long someone has been playing based on how they react to updates and how they respond to them. For example, I think the 4 hour limit on dungeons is quite a bit unfair, but I do understand why they did it. I think they will probably change something about it once people start to complain enough, and rightfully so. However, I'm not trying to flame the Devs for it. I voice my opinion, and I let it go, because that is basically all I can do. They will do what they have to in order to make money, which is what a business does. If you don't like how a business is run, you better run off into the wilderness and live off the land, because that is how society is.

ow o.o Q.Q........painfully true ^.^
  • Millikan - Lost City
    Millikan - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Well I m kinda little bit sad that we cant 3spark in stealth mode now, but I have to admit that it really was OP. Was in some ways way too easy b:surrender

This just forces us to think of new tactics, strategies and combos.

Even if all sins went to complain, it would be only us sins. 1 Class vs other 7 classes that welcome this change. No way you could archieve anythin b:shutup

It also makes sense why there is a time limit on instances now. But 4 hours might be too long. Better make it longer. Saving instances was an awesome thing, I m also sad that I cant do it anymore, but this was actually somethin that should have been done.

I hope devs+GMs will keep doing more for their players, like the gv tele bug or queen inside Nirvana
  • Durdey - Harshlands
    edited June 2010

@OP: b:bye We won't miss you. Obviously, you like many others do not understand the principles of a F2P game. It costs money to run this game. It costs quite a lot of money to run this game. So, the solution is obviously to gain money from it, hence the Cash Shop. <I know things cost money, but it's rediculous how much money they are pulling in. ever research how much it costs to achieve rank 8 gear? ever check to see how many tokens are for sale? at any given time, how much money is ready to sell in the gold trade? any given week there is over $1000 exchanged JUST in gold trade. > Now, there are only so many people who will want some of the things from the Cash Shop, so they need to find ways to keep people buying a lot. Therefore, people who pay with cash get an extra advantage over those of us who leech off the others who actually pay to keep this game running. <wow you sound like a complete idiot. there's more than one way to skin a cat. i guess you dont know how to make money in this game without resorting to mommy's credit card.>

Honestly, you really shouldn't come back to this game. In fact, please don't. It is people like you who make this game worse. Honestly, this game needs some things in order to make sense. For example, the mounts that the Pet Manager sells are more expensive than the Polaris Cub is, but the CS mount runs faster. <im not on arch, im positive no one cares about you too. I'll admit, I made this game bad with how much pvp I was involved in. but im sure ill be missed by far more people than you will ever be missed>

I've been playing this game for a long time. In fact, I can pretty much guarantee longer than you. <nope>It is very easy in fact to tell how long someone has been playing based on how they react to updates and how they respond to them. <that's BS, people ragequit for various reasons. doesnt mean they're less pro. just means that they wont take the bull-sheet that developers toss in their faces> For example, I think the 4 hour limit on dungeons is quite a bit unfair, <aww, i QQ for u> but I do understand why they did it. I think they will probably change something about it once people start to complain enough, and rightfully so. However, I'm not trying to flame the Devs for it. I voice my opinion, and I let it go, because that is basically all I can do. They will do what they have to in order to make money, which is what a business does. <if you're soo good at knowing how to run a business, why not get your own business and see how well that works out? business is tough, people make mistakes because of bad promotional ideas and some people have such bad ideas but promote it to the people who make decisions in an amazing way. it really is an issue if you have a group of people that think these packs are going to continue revenue without hurting the gamers that dont cash shop. some iditos mind it, but im getting tired of it. the new setup screws with my entire character development.>If you don't like how a business is run, you better run off into the wilderness and live off the land, because that is how society is.b:cry <if i dont like how a business is run, ill just not become involved with that business anymore. wow, you must be one of the biggest idiots ive ever come across. you made flaming you so easy>

Read the red
  • Millikan - Lost City
    Millikan - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2010

I m just sayin somethin I just noticed:
    I usually post on forums on another char, but my earlier post here was the first on this char here.
    As you can see the join date of this char is June. That doesnt mean that I started this char or this account in June. Just means that i chose this char for the avatar in this month. Cuz there is no way to lvl to 97 in 16 days b:laugh
  • salvati0n
    salvati0n Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    LOL Durdey, suck it the f up! Seriously. BTW, I'm Okeano and my account is temp banned because I tried to log on when I was in China, so don't give me the "post on your main" ****.

The only thing break stealth does is that we can't spark then own 5 guys that are standing next to eachother. Even then, you can just do it above them then drop. This update doesn't change a thing on 1v1 and if you can't see why, I won't bother to tell you.

1v1 wise, non-cashshop Sin is still every bit of OP. I was killing Dragonslayer repeatedly without stealth last month before I left for my vacation.

I've known about the change for a long time now and glad of it. It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest.
  • Rated_PG - Raging Tide
    Rated_PG - Raging Tide Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    salvati0n wrote: »
    It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest.

Definitely about time ^.^. Sins are supposed to be tacticians, using whatever ways you can muster up to kill your enemy with taking the least damage as possible, and not being able to triple spark in stealth just adds another element that we have to compensate for, and make up new ways/combos to make up for the semi-lack of surprise attack. (Dropping is a good way like Okeano said, or being far enough away to spark and tele stun. There are many ways to get a surprise nuke hit in, just find the way.) >.>
  • ACLucius - Archosaur
    ACLucius - Archosaur Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited June 2010

@OP: We won't miss you. Obviously, you like many others do not understand the principles of a F2P game. It costs money to run this game. It costs quite a lot of money to run this game. So, the solution is obviously to gain money from it, hence the Cash Shop. <I know things cost money, but it's rediculous how much money they are pulling in. ever research how much it costs to achieve rank 8 gear? ever check to see how many tokens are for sale? at any given time, how much money is ready to sell in the gold trade? any given week there is over $1000 exchanged JUST in gold trade. > Now, there are only so many people who will want some of the things from the Cash Shop, so they need to find ways to keep people buying a lot. Therefore, people who pay with cash get an extra advantage over those of us who leech off the others who actually pay to keep this game running. <wow you sound like a complete idiot. there's more than one way to skin a cat. i guess you dont know how to make money in this game without resorting to mommy's credit card.>

Honestly, you really shouldn't come back to this game. In fact, please don't. It is people like you who make this game worse. Honestly, this game needs some things in order to make sense. For example, the mounts that the Pet Manager sells are more expensive than the Polaris Cub is, but the CS mount runs faster. <im not on arch, im positive no one cares about you too. I'll admit, I made this game bad with how much pvp I was involved in. but im sure ill be missed by far more people than you will ever be missed>

I've been playing this game for a long time. In fact, I can pretty much guarantee longer than you. <nope>It is very easy in fact to tell how long someone has been playing based on how they react to updates and how they respond to them. <that's BS, people ragequit for various reasons. doesnt mean they're less pro. just means that they wont take the bull-sheet that developers toss in their faces> For example, I think the 4 hour limit on dungeons is quite a bit unfair, <aww, i QQ for u> but I do understand why they did it. I think they will probably change something about it once people start to complain enough, and rightfully so. However, I'm not trying to flame the Devs for it. I voice my opinion, and I let it go, because that is basically all I can do. They will do what they have to in order to make money, which is what a business does. <if you're soo good at knowing how to run a business, why not get your own business and see how well that works out? business is tough, people make mistakes because of bad promotional ideas and some people have such bad ideas but promote it to the people who make decisions in an amazing way. it really is an issue if you have a group of people that think these packs are going to continue revenue without hurting the gamers that dont cash shop. some iditos mind it, but im getting tired of it. the new setup screws with my entire character development.>If you don't like how a business is run, you better run off into the wilderness and live off the land, because that is how society is. <if i dont like how a business is run, ill just not become involved with that business anymore. wow, you must be one of the biggest idiots ive ever come across. you made flaming you so easy>

Oh, wow, you really get it. A business that tries to make as much money as it can is bad? Since when? This is news to me. Suck it up, this game is a business. They do not host it to provide you with entertainment, they do it to make money. Therefore, yes, they are going to do whatever it takes to make as much money as possible. They do it because people will buy them. Simple economics here, supply and demand. If you are trying to say they should stop selling packs when it clearly makes them the most money, you had better go back to high school and take some classes, you didn't get enough.

You are right, if I leave this game, no one will miss me. Just the same, no one will miss you. With the attitude you have and the obvious maturity level based on your reaction to this patch, I'd say quite a few people will be happy you are gone if you weren't just drunk when you wrote your first post.

So you say you have been around since Harshlands opened? Well, you just proved me right. I've been playing PWI since the closed beta. I started on Lost City and was in UnLimited before it disbanded. Before that, I had played PW-MY for about 3-4 months. So yes, I've been around longer than you.

As for the part that is in bold, you should just /facepalm. I've never said I could run a business, but obviously I understand the basics better than you. Maximize profits, that is what you do in a business. If a small amount of people complain compared to how the very large amount who keep your profits going don't, it doesn't matter much. Think about it, if they listen to you and get rid of packs, they will lose a lot of money. Where is the benefit for them? You are expecting them to lose the main source of their profits just to make it easier on someone (like you) who doesn't spend money on the game anyways? You basically are wanting something for nothing, and you should know by now, nothing is ever completely free. There is always some kind of cost and that cost may not always be money. You want to play this game, it will cost you to become good in it. You have to pay in time and effort what other people can pay for with money. If they didn't get to skip over most of that effort by paying with money, what incentive would there be to even spend money?

Now, you complain because you are playing for free on a game, and now people who keep that game running by spending money on it are doing better than you? Do I really need to point out why this doesn't make sense? Just for the fun of it, I will.

You aren't paying a dime for this game. However, someone else who pays money to support this game is getting better gear than you. Why? Because they bought it with real money. You don't deserve to have it as easy as them because they are spending real money. Economies run on exchanging money for something of value. When people spend money on a game, they expect to get what they want. In this case, they are paying for an added advantage in the game. If you go to the store right now, you have two options. Spend a lot of money on something of great quality, or spend little money for lesser quality. In this case, you would be the one spending lesser money for lesser quality.

Honestly, I didn't even need to respond to your post. The fallacies in it alone are enough that you basically flamed yourself. However, just to point them out to you, I decided to respond. Here is one more that you also made a fool of yourself on. I don't cash shop. I haven't spent any money on this game at all. I have said this many times, and I'm sure if you looked at my character, you would see that it is quite obvious. I still wear 3* armors, I have had to farm for the mats for my weapons myself. My mount (panther) I had to grind and farm mats to sell to get the money for it. I have made it well off on my own without ever having to spend real money on this game. Do I know how hard it is to get rank 8 gear? Hell yes I do, 200k rep isn't easy to obtain, but it doesn't mean that there aren't ways of doing it without using the Cash Shop or any of it's items.
    you made flaming you so easy

Wrong, you only proved my point even more with your responses. You proved your obvious lack of knowledge and the basic logic that comes with it. I don't like to make myself sound like an ****. In fact, I usually do all I can to avoid it. However, you are an exception. You do not have any logical facts for why they should bend to your will and follow what you say would be best. All you did was say "I don't like this, I'm raging," and then added a bunch of nonsense BS to it. Please, I'll ask that if you can't come back with some actual logic and put it in your post, don't do it at all. The only thing I hate worse than sounding like an **** is letting a person make a complete fool of themselves. I'd much rather this conversation end here if you can't put some logical thoughts on the table.

However, should you choose to come back with something else, I am more than happy to make another post like this and sink your intelligence as the public sees it even further.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Didn't get the rest of it, but apparently I am the "destroyer of sin haters" as well.
  • Durdey - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    Maximizing profits is alright if you can find a way to do it without taking advantage of the key players. Business is business, but when you start to change the factors of the game, people will make an uproar or quit. I'm an unhappy customer.

The non-cash shoppers have their purpose as much as the cash shoppers. If there werent people to farm stuff, how would all the items be obtained?

I'm the primary scout of the top TW guild on Harshlands. I would say my value exceeds yours by far.

For someone that "has been here since closed beta" better prove it or GTFO. Because your level 7x **** tells me that you suck at leveling and have no idea how to play the game.

The PVP servers are a bit more high paced and require every ounce of ability to have an edge over the competition.

In the end, I'm not happy. You are an idiot. Bye bye.
  • konariraiden
    konariraiden Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Right-o. Time to get this business done. All this troll and QQ must be stemmed and redirected.

PS; I've been here since about November 2008, Durd. That's fairly close to closed beta, methinks...jus' sayin'.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I present to you the winner of Konari's Signature Contest...SilversMoon from Heaven's Tear!
This discussion has been closed.