Cant find skill trainer for cleric

wardenfall
wardenfall Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
I read the sticked threads already but i cant find the trainer is there even one in the city of plume and if so what is he/she called?
Post edited by wardenfall on

Comments

• Cervantia - Sanctuary
    Cervantia - Sanctuary Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    As the City of Plume is the hometown of the winged elfes there are of course trainers for both archer and cleric. They are both standing around the pool in the middle of Plume, one on either side of it to be correct.
    In the future if you have troubles finding someone use the coordinate assistant. It's the small green button with an arrow on the right side of your mini map upper right corner. Then simply scroll to cleric trainer and double click it so you get a blue dot on the map.

Have fun with the game.
    Cervantia BM 100 / Calivthel Cleric 101 / Davinella Archer 9x
    Kachengy Seeker 8x / Pianna Wizard 8x

I need neither goons nor powerleveling.
    Addicted to PW since Mai 09.
    Factionless.
  • Rawing - Sanctuary
    Rawing - Sanctuary Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I can't stop wondering about question like this... I mean, don't you explore the map and/or the UI before asking a question like that? I'm guessing that people know where the Elder is - and the trainers aren't too far from there, are they <_<
    anonymous: LMAO!
    Rawing: your **** fell off.
    =====================
    Don't call assassins "sin". They're more like "****". But neither sounds good anyway.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PS: Don't use Photoshop. Use GIMP. It's free. And the result can be seen above.