Question: Will we ever be able to buy new wings from boutique?

Options
FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
edited June 2010 in General Discussion
How long has it been since aeros have become available in boutique for direct buy and not through packs? I find this recent addition interesting, because if I'm not mistaken, someone on the chinese servers had posted that they were available to buy directly from their cash shop.

Thoughts? GM comments?

Discuss.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
"Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
(l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
Post edited by FateMakerr - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Kaieza - Heavens Tear
    Kaieza - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Not just that but how about being able to upgrade Tide aero. Not a fan of the only 2 that are 3.0+ I see them everywhere! Need more variation plz. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I think by now they've learned that selling the aerogear in a $1 pack that has a 0.05% chance to have the aerogear makes more money than selling it directly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • azurluen
    azurluen Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    they were available to buy directly from their cash shop.

It's a fact of time for that. Just wait.
    [insert sig here]
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I just want them to bring purgatory lion back. b:cry
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I think by now they've learned that selling the aerogear in a $1 pack that has a 0.05% chance to have the aerogear makes more money than selling it directly.

Something tells me they put the Tide Serpent in to test which made more money, a high price mount or mounts in the packs.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Something tells me they put the Tide Serpent in to test which made more money, a high price mount or mounts in the packs.

Well I suppose now we all know which one won that battle.