HH soloable without herc?

Kalee - Lost City
Kalee - Lost City Posts: 101 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Venomancer
Anyone know which TT/HH u can solo in solo mode the best? But this is without a herc. Also is it possible to solo all the soloable HH's with only a golem or something at lvl 90. Or do u need to be a arcane veno to accomplish this. Seems like if u were a heavy armored veno, u wouldn't be able to heal pet as much so pet would just die. Well thxs :)
Post edited by Kalee - Lost City on

Comments

• Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I was able to solo TT 1-1 and 1-2 with a golem in solo mode. I forgot my level for 1-2 but I know I was 63 for 1-1. I was light armor but restated to arcane before I tried to make sure I'd be able to do it. After that I got a herc so I can't say anything past that.

You will definitely need a strong pet heal, something heavy armor may not be able to handle. Even WITH a herc a strong pet heal is manditory depending on what you have him tank.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Single mode, you can solo as soon as you open it without a herc. I've done 1-1, 1-2, 1-3, 2-1 all in single mode with a pentastral beetle king tanking, all but 1-1 as soon as I could open.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Mhna - Raging Tide
    Mhna - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Agree. I'm LA veno with magmite and have been able to solo all opened instances so far (from 1-1 to 2-1)... Buying and maxing Tough and Threaten skills for your pet will help a lot to tank bosses. b:shy
  • Aniella - Harshlands
    Aniella - Harshlands Posts: 729 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    if some1 had Armored bear w HP buff + pdef/magdef + refect buff. do u think she/he can sole other tts then tt1-1 and tt1-2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

QQ If i did Crazy stone at 3x AND not 6x, i had been lvl 105 now!
    Didnt know about Bh/CrazyStone before lvl 6x LOL
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    if some1 had Armored bear w HP buff + pdef/magdef + refect buff. do u think she/he can sole other tts then tt1-1 and tt1-2

The bear would need an attack skill to keep aggro... b:surrender

Or do they...?

Maybe threaten, strong, protect and toughen is a good combo if your soloing... not sure, just an idea
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • Aniella - Harshlands
    Aniella - Harshlands Posts: 729 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    The bear would need an attack skill to keep aggro... b:surrender

Or do they...?

Maybe threaten, strong, protect and toughen is a good combo if your soloing... not sure, just an idea

Armored bear have.. DAMN low atk.:O

when venos solo tt they spam heal pet..so its 0% change thay can steal agro w they not atk o.o

w those skills:

rmored bear have around 3k hp at 86 + 30% from that hp buff..he will have around 4k
    mag/pdef = around 7,5k w mag/pdef buff =
    9,7k pdf/mag def.

toughen is good but only for 15sec and loong cooldwon QQ
    xD

those rare scrols take time to get-.- and if u relay don't have time do DT every week.. toughen must be the best skils. that easy to get nad don't cost 4m
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

QQ If i did Crazy stone at 3x AND not 6x, i had been lvl 105 now!
    Didnt know about Bh/CrazyStone before lvl 6x LOL