Family Relationship?

Lyonna_S - Sanctuary
Lyonna_S - Sanctuary Posts: 57 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Suggestion Box
Idk someone already suggest this or not

I'm thinking about family relation ship in PWi since sometime whole family playing same game lolz. Instead just Wife and hubby, why not adding brother sister child etc? i mean not above your name but maybe on FL or somethings. Giving them family quest also looks cool? (more daily?) without using packs please? I wonder if i can see family tree on PWi rofl b:laugh

and maybe...adding more interaction on embrace instead just kissing, or adding interaction between players like friendly hug or high five.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

O_O pm me on game or whateva u know u can talk to me if u need me for something...just dont yell/command/mock me everything will be ok
Post edited by Lyonna_S - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Go play The Sims if you really want all that.
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tygurr - Sanctuary
    Tygurr - Sanctuary Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Idk someone already suggest this or not

If you had searched before posting (like you were supposed to), you would discover someone already did. And Asmodiel is correct.
    Somewhat retired from PWI, now playing Hellgate Global full time
  • Lyonna_S - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010
    Go play The Sims if you really want all that.

already playing it like 276283761278361782362817 times lol, and actually i saw Ragnarok online 2 family relation ship (wife-husband and child) and they have special skills for that then Granado Espada , they are family members like brother sisters etc. I think PWi will be more interesting with those?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

O_O pm me on game or whateva u know u can talk to me if u need me for something...just dont yell/command/mock me everything will be ok
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I smell a big censoring coming.

Well, family in PW does not sound too bad, but I have always wondered, why do people always make parallels between games? If a game has a particular aspect, should the others copy it?
    Where is originality then? Gone to the trash bin?
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • Lyonna_S - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010
    I smell a big censoring coming.

Well, family in PW does not sound too bad, but I have always wondered, why do people always make parallels between games? If a game has a particular aspect, should the others copy it?
    Where is originality then? Gone to the trash bin?

Well you are not losing an originaility, its a theme so the creativity comes out from the theme example i said "rock styled" so you are making rock styled stuff come out from your creativity. the same as what im talking about now, "Family" theme system just like the other game and Pwi make another Family Themed system with their own creativity.

but actually, never mind this XD i think most ppl will dislike this idea...another phail idea for me b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Well you are not losing an originaility, its a theme so the creativity comes out from the theme example i said "rock styled" so you are making rock styled stuff come out from your creativity. the same as what im talking about now, "Family" theme system just like the other game and Pwi make another Family Themed system with their own creativity.

but actually, never mind this XD i think most ppl will dislike this idea...another phail idea for me b:surrender

I did understand what you meant, that PWI could put a family system, which would be a natural extension of the marriage one. However, a theme comes from an idea and it depends on the mood of the developers and if it does conflict with the culture there or not.

Aspects of relationships are a nice bonus from MMORPGs, as it quite sets the usual, fixed skeleton of questing, grinding, harvesting and more importantly for them, buying items from boutique (cash cash cash cash cash).
    And thus I never thought family was one of PWI's central ideas. You wish to develop it, but it's unlikely it will in my eyes.

Oh well, who knows.

I rest my case here.

P.S.: *A general, slightly off-topic review, do not feel targeted personally*
    Do not forget that gamers, reviewers and planners all go 'Oh, this system is just like (other game)'. Do not blame me on that, it's how they roll. All good ideas seem to have been taken already, and when you want to develop a unique game, you got to scratch your head, pull your hair a thousand times before you can pull something viable and nifty. One aspect that so many conveniently bypass and QQ instead. I'd love to see them trying to create a game.
    Quite the long P.S.
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~