LF RB Gamma team

Options
Kurandera - Heavens Tear
Kurandera - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Etherblade (West)
To whoever sees this in HT:
I want to see if there is anyone interested in forming a RB gamma team (LV 71-85) with me, as I plan to do many RB runs in the future. It's quite difficult to find people for RB so I might as well try searching here...I have some experience and am willing to learn everything about it. The people I'm looking for do not have to be experienced either.

I'm looking for mainly barbs, archers, wizzies, bm(axe preferred), and possibly veno(no herc required).

I'm guessing there's probably won't be anyone here who wants to...but worth a try...b:sad

EDIT: My avatar not showing my current level which is 82

EDIT #2: Update as of 7-21-10~I FINALLY BEAT RB ONCE! Still continuing to do so and still looking for people!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Made by Forsakenx
Post edited by Kurandera - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i can give a shout out on my faction to see if anyone's interested for you
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

To fix your avatar, click "Edit your avatar" and pick it again. It'll now show the correct lvl
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kurandera - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i can give a shout out on my faction to see if anyone's interested for you

That would be awesome if you could! Thank you!b:thanks
    To fix your avatar, click "Edit your avatar" and pick it again. It'll now show the correct lvl
    I did not know that. It's fixed now. Thanks!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Made by Forsakenx
  • Satalia - Heavens Tear
    Satalia - Heavens Tear Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I'd certainly be interested on my 82 Axe BM

Gimme a shout if you around same time as me (GMT days) and I'll go get her for you if I'm not busy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Well, whenever you feel like doing it, give me a shout.

I'm basically free most of the week (excluding saturday, because of 10 AM - 9 PM work hours).

otherwise, just give me a whisper. (if you can't get ahold of me via this guy, look at my sig. Those are my alt's, check with them and if none of them answer it's 90% chance i'm offline)
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Wow, I'm surprised on the responses I got! Sorry for the late reply...my computer broke. I will definitely find you guys and hopefully do RB's when I can! b:thanksb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Made by Forsakenx
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Well, i've been saving Duty badges, so I can provide about 4-5 of the RB: Gamma tickets to get in right now xD
    edited June 2010
    Options
    LifeHunting, I just could not get a hold of you...even when you're on! I hope to be able to contact you soon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Made by Forsakenx
  • KageYingZi - Heavens Tear
    KageYingZi - Heavens Tear Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I guess I can do it.But might not be able to be there all the time since I live in a GMT+8 area so timing might be a problem
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Hmm it seem that you're 12 hour difference from me. I guess our day and night times are opposite. That's ok though, I play on night/day depending how much work I have to do. I'll be sure to look for you. Hope to find you soon! b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Made by Forsakenx
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I live in GMT -5, Also i believe that currently my whisper is very f*cked up on my main LifeHunting :/

If you can list the time's your normally on, i can see what I do to get in contact with you :)

Weekday's:

Normally: 1/2 PM - 3/4 AM

Weekend's:

Normally: 12 PM - 5/6 AM
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Yea...I pm'ed you so many times and never got a responseb:sad
    I'm usually on anytime between [U.S. Eastern Time, not sure what GMT-5 is lol]

Weekdays: 12(noon)-5pm
    Weekends: 12(noon)-1 am

For anyone else reading this, I am currently still looking for more people as the people I RB with are leveling out b:sad. I'm staying at level 85 until I beat the whole RB once, that's my goal!! b:laughb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Made by Forsakenx
    edited June 2010
    Options
    GMT -5 = U.S. Eastern Time b:chuckle

And yeah, I seriously believe that the whisper system on my main is not working at all :s
  • KageYingZi - Heavens Tear
    KageYingZi - Heavens Tear Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Hmm it seem that you're 12 hour difference from me. I guess our day and night times are opposite. That's ok though, I play on night/day depending how much work I have to do. I'll be sure to look for you. Hope to find you soon! b:laugh

Maybe you could send a Friend Request or something cause sometimes my school times sucks
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Hello KageYingZi, I tried for a few days (different day and night times) and still haven't found you on yet. And I don't think I can send request when you're not on.
    Btw, LifeHunting...still trying to get hold of you lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Made by Forsakenx
  • XxLeLouchXxx - Heavens Tear
    XxLeLouchXxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    To whoever sees this in HT:
    I want to see if there is anyone interested in forming a RB gamma team (LV 71-85) with me, as I plan to do many RB runs in the future. It's quite difficult to find people for RB so I might as well try searching here...I have some experience and am willing to learn everything about it. The people I'm looking for do not have to be experienced either.

I'm looking for mainly barbs, archers, wizzies, bm(axe preferred), and possibly veno(no herc required).

I'm guessing there's probably won't be anyone here who wants to...but worth a try...b:sad

arent u tired doing this RB things
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Currently offline, date to come back will not be known till July 23rd ....b:surrender

When I find out whether or not i'm going back to school, i'll post here the aproximate return to game date for me (or in my sig at least).
    edited July 2010
    Options
    arent u tired doing this RB things

Nope, I will beat it!!!! b:laughb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Made by Forsakenx