Thinking of selling pwi account and quit pwi ....

Arrowwzz - Sanctuary
Arrowwzz - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Chronicles
So.. i was thinking of quiting my pwi account becuase im lvl 60 sin and i usually get rejected on tt and other things so i might just make a new character on a new server and if you want my account ask....BTW alll chacters are on santuary server

Lvl60 sin
lvl19 cleric and veno (cleric has done fb19)
lvl 12 barb
lvl1x archer (forgot the lvl )

BTW All class has there pure breed ( or regular build that they should have )

Assassin and Archer - 1 str 4 dex (sin has ledgendary wep and amour for his lvl and there are some tt mats im my backpack )

Barbain - 1 vt 1 dex 3 str

Cleric and Venomancer - 1 str 4 mag

So yea i hoped you look foward to playing on my account if you want too . : )

Bye Santuary = b:cryb:laughb:pleased
Post edited by Arrowwzz - Sanctuary on

Comments

• LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    ......fail troll......is fail.

Also:

/inb4lock
  • NonameWiz - Sanctuary
    NonameWiz - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Selling account is bannable. Oh well, since you posted like this here, more likely this account will be banned.

Buh bai
    Rank 8 Wizard: 1% farm b:shutup
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    doubt its legall.....selling that is
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Apikiri - Lost City
    Apikiri - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    It would take only a couple days for an experienced player to get a level 60 Sin and those low level characters.. So I doubt you'll find an interested buyer even if it were legal. Which it's not.

So your account probably will be locked.
  • Arrowwzz - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010
    but i nvr gave my account or password so.... that should not be bannable....smh pwi
  • Arrowwzz - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010
    and besides i dont play this every hour on the hour...yea so may be thats ehy they can get lvl 60 in a coupld of days
  • Arrowwzz - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010
    nevermind i have to keep the account to play on other servers lol....this thread can be deleted i guess
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    It will be locked, and you'll be banned.
    Bye!
    :)
  • Arrowwzz - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010
    lol do i care . its just a game duhh . and i can always make a new account..Lls b:laughb:chuckleb:pleasedb:victory
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    *sigh* Troll fail also = Troll idiot.
  • konariraiden
    konariraiden Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    *cracks knuckles* Y'don't know who you're messin' with 'round here, do you, OP...? You're goin' down.

b:scorn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I present to you the winner of Konari's Signature Contest...SilversMoon from Heaven's Tear!
This discussion has been closed.