The Future Of Archosaur, Now.

124»

Comments

• Macenza - Archosaur
    Macenza - Archosaur Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    *I`m sorry for messing with the drama going on, just scroll this message if you wish*

Dang, I actually thought I have explained how I enjoy messing with ppl, while having nothing personal against anybody. Like I told earlier on forums, I wouldn`t have played our lil game with Rob, unless I thought he can take it, I`m betting he also had fun during it. And no, I don`t consider I need to hate any faction that are considered "enemy", it`s just damn fun to mess with ppl from time to time. Being "enemy" they may respond and not just ignore "obvious troll". But I think I have explained enough about my reasons for my actions, do you honestly think I would be in Narla unless I had explained my actions, to the extent of pleasing officers?

So you call ppl, whom left Impulse for obvious reasons and joined Narla traitors, while you are welcoming Ulmos and crew back with open arms. Let`s not forgot that Asuras were some sort of anti-Impulse, a lot of ppl told reason for leaving being to create force to compete with Impulse. So, person, whom took adventage being officer of Impulse at the time and persuaded ppl to follow himself into anti-Impulse is trustworthy, loyal and important piece of Impulse, when he came back? When on other hand ppl, whom stayed in Impulse, when it had problems or came back quite quickly to rebuild are traitors for leaving few weeks back? God I love your logic.

I want to point that I`m not considering the ppl I have mentioned are some sort of disloyal a-holes/etc, I don`t those ppl well enough to accuse them for that, I just want to make any sense on that logic. But seems like I`m traitor number one for putting my friends before faction, I can`t honestly understand ppl who put guild as an institute over their friends, it just sounds absurd to me.

well all im gonna say to this is, desprate times come for desprate measures, starting to get low (by low i mean low for a TW standard faction) on active members and TW'ers, with the thought of not being able to defend a guild each week getting took by 1,
    would u:
    A: recruit the rare person on this somewhat empty server that barly makes a difference
    B: allow the previously left members to come back and assist in a server map becomming a 1 faction map

id go with B, though i havnt been playing now in a good 3-4 weeks (said this multiple times) things may have been abit diff if i let my self take director, then take leader when lylise left (not that i wanted to) things with ppl joining may have been different, idk, but yea u cant use my own logic against me to something i havnt been apart of, or does that not make sence to u?

im actualy betting that alot of the recent joiners again (that have already left b4) will leave again, regardless on your thoughts, ppl that join the enemy guild will always be scared to me as traitors unless they can redeem there self, if they join back then thats cool, if they leave a 2nd or a 3rd time then they can just go rot, to the upper half of ur post, i cud barly make sence to it.
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    stay classy san diego
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Never eat what you already spit out.b:chuckle

That was my view over a month ago, kinda like ppl thought that globe was flat. The history doesn`t always reflect current, kinda like China with dynasties, coming back now, yet it was kinda far from it few decades back. Of course ppl can stick with their opinions till grave, however flawed they are, I prefer to correct my view if I find it flawed.

im actualy betting that alot of the recent joiners again (that have already left b4) will leave again, regardless on your thoughts, ppl that join the enemy guild will always be scared to me as traitors unless they can redeem there self, if they join back then thats cool, if they leave a 2nd or a 3rd time then they can just go rot, to the upper half of ur post, i cud barly make sence to it.

So you consider that if your friend disagrees with institute and leaves to join one better fitting him/her, he/she a is traitor? You think that somebody should stay with the faction they should join first? I see your views rather conservative, with kinda naive "everything should go smoothly like in movies".

You consider desperate act to be the one you should go for? Even when you assume it`s gonna fail? If those re-joiners decide to leave again, it`s going to be the end of Impulse, I can`t see Impulse lasting another mass departure. At least if you still keep with your definition of traitor, no faction can live if part of it`s members have cold war with other part.

And the upper part was mostly about the simple code for trolling, while maintaining reputation to do it right, I spit to the face of "lolololol nooob xDDD" section of our hated community. If you troll, you want answers with decent no "you troll" calling, making the one trolled look fool, if you can destroy arguments he/she is using. I have to call you troll or I have to admit you actually lack some Indians from your canoe.

Ps. Redeem themselves? Is "Hey, I`m 10x, invite pl0x" enough?
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Macenza - Archosaur
    edited June 2010
    So you consider that if your friend disagrees with institute and leaves to join one better fitting him/her, he/she a is traitor? You think that somebody should stay with the faction they should join first? I see your views rather conservative, with kinda naive "everything should go smoothly like in movies".

You consider desperate act to be the one you should go for? Even when you assume it`s gonna fail? If those re-joiners decide to leave again, it`s going to be the end of Impulse, I can`t see Impulse lasting another mass departure. At least if you still keep with your definition of traitor, no faction can live if part of it`s members have cold war with other part.

Ps. Redeem themselves? Is "Hey, I`m 10x, invite pl0x" enough?

this isnt an institute though is it? its a game, clearly. the whole point of a faction is to have members, preferably loyal ones that stay through the good and bad, but at the 1st hint of bad, the unloyal members flee to the next best guild, then what? they eventualy take over the map on this small server, so each week u get 10 minute TWs, the rest is pve and the rare pk, well thats fun, u go do that.

By redeem them selfs, i mean do things that actualy helps the guild, show up for TW, assist with dungeon runs, talk to us in faction chat, not just join up, rarely speak, maby show up for TW and possibly leave again a few week later, basicly, come up ur self with a method that we feel uve redeemed ur self.

seems you enjoy throwing ur monkey **** to the oposite guild ur at, in impulse, threw it to narla, now narla, threw it to impulse, im done anyway, dont bother quoting back.
  • Terix - Dreamweaver
    Terix - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    That was my view over a month ago, kinda like ppl thought that globe was flat. The history doesn`t always reflect current, kinda like China with dynasties, coming back now, yet it was kinda far from it few decades back. Of course ppl can stick with their opinions till grave, however flawed they are, I prefer to correct my view if I find it flawed.
    Reasons why I went to Narla was pretty much that my friends went there, call me sheep if you want but I put my friends over factions any day.

You mentioned that you joined Narla because of your friends, how can that be a correction of your view?

All smack talk and no consistency. b:chuckle
  • ACLucius - Archosaur
    ACLucius - Archosaur Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    wrong actualy, alot of players that started in impulse actualy did alot of server trades on items for archo to get them started speed lvling, obviously there was some cash shopers here, tbh, there isnt a single factor guild without cash shopers,also instead of throwing ur ego toy out the pram try getting facts before garbage, impulse has been lvling and getting gear aswell.

once again though, only reason narla is as strong as it is, and impulse had fallen pieces of jigsaw scattered about, was because of psychological reasons, even though we were fine at the time with no problems defending against narla and vice versa, we simply just had moronic idiots/traitors switching guilds for no reason cos at the time they thought narla is the easy path for unknown reasons.

now with that thought secure and the ppl that have been leaving the guild knowing narla is currently alot stronger, they keep hopping to easy mode, instead of being patient in impulse and actualy having a fun TW.

So...what you're saying is Impulse are Jedi and Narla are Sith?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Didn't get the rest of it, but apparently I am the "destroyer of sin haters" as well.
  • Macenza - Archosaur
    edited June 2010
    So...what you're saying is Impulse are Jedi and Narla are Sith?

lol, damn i never saw that, +1 irony point.
  • _Nicely_ - Archosaur
    _Nicely_ - Archosaur Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    If the future is already decided issit still worth playin this server? b:shocked
  • BigFIuffy - Archosaur
    BigFIuffy - Archosaur Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    no its still a great time to join here, not many people here can still make a name for urself in a big faction
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    You mentioned that you joined Narla because of your friends, how can that be a correction of your view?

All smack talk and no consistency. b:chuckle

I think I also mentioned something about how Impulse and Narla are like day and night and that I dun regret joining Narla. If you pick some lines out of context, sure you can twist em to look how ever you wish, that`s taught on troll school class 1.

Ps. Go troll somebody who can bother digging the context :(.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    jeez read first post and all that came to mind was PARAGRAPHS!
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Meatbunz - Archosaur
    Meatbunz - Archosaur Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited June 2010

Marin never taught us Paragraphs in Enrage b:cryb:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stilled - Archosaur
    Stilled - Archosaur Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Ps. Go troll somebody who can bother digging the context :(.

Here's a Tip, if you Ps too much, use a better tampon. And remember why you got so butthurt last time... aim for the fun hole, mmmkay?
    PWI: Where not only are you judged for what you say, but how you say it. Keep up the grammar. Respect.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"In my day, we didn't have BH/Goshiki quest/Tokens to buy Oracles and we had to level the hard way, by grinding. Uphill. In the snow. With carpal tunnel. AND WE LIKED IT!" -ACLuciusb:mischievous
  • Stilled - Archosaur
    Stilled - Archosaur Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited June 2010

hahahahahahaha!!
    PWI: Where not only are you judged for what you say, but how you say it. Keep up the grammar. Respect.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"In my day, we didn't have BH/Goshiki quest/Tokens to buy Oracles and we had to level the hard way, by grinding. Uphill. In the snow. With carpal tunnel. AND WE LIKED IT!" -ACLuciusb:mischievous
  • Circeia - Archosaur
    Circeia - Archosaur Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    The future of arch...beautiful.
    At least I think it will be. I haven't been on much in the past few weeks. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Wife of MarsUltor, There's nothing better about the game than playing it next to my irl boyfriend. <3
  • Swimma_BM - Archosaur
    Swimma_BM - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    ok guys you've heard the rumors, but let me hit you with a little too long didnt read wall of text truth. it all started 2 days ago with Ieaz. irony at its best right? he tried so hard to make a meaningful impact while playing but it'll only come now that hes gone. anyway so him dumping his ace members off in another faction indirectly gave locomotion to a little engine that could. this little engine that could JUST so happens to be Leverage. Leverage, now being the little engine that will, has 'manageable substance' which with they can organize and mold into a decent faction. this potential accompanied by the fact that they have a clean resume will give them some kind of favorable sitting amongst the mass amount of 'freed up' impulse 9x (which will come in approximately 17 days timing) that will be looking for something anti-narla. in a lot of cases its likely to believe defeated players would be push overs and fall victim to the 'if you can't beat them join them mentality' but after losing 2 and a half tw's to narla i'm sure theres motivation to 'stick it to the man' rather than succumb. keep listening this is where it gets good. bunnies, after realizing while they have a core and this sought after 'family' feeling, are bored and want to actually start taking TW more seriously. When they do, which will be next week after Leverage and them fail their respected tw's tomorrow, they'll seek out Zhague. Zhague will have a hard-on from this idea of bunnies merging in and will most likely give up leader or director to one of them. With Leverages newly acquired players they will successfully take dwp the following week. Its at about this time that the aforementioned impulse players will start to jump boat and find their home in Leverage as the second weekend from now is approaching. Leverage will now start to take dead impulse land and sweep under city of the plume through enemy while leaving specific lands untouched so they are still on narla border and they dont have to defend against them until they can convince more people to join (namely the handful of fatalis 95-100, and whoever else is left on the server at this point) and they feel confident enough. Narla, after reading this post, will go from courage path to ->kings feast to-> dreaming cloud so there is not a single spot on the map they won't be a week away from attacking any current-land-owning factions if any resistance tries to form there. then somebody is going to sing its the end of the world as we know it and ill say wow guy, independence day yeah? great film. meanwhile however... sir-merlin, sorry, lord*-sir-merlin would have embezzled enough funds, from what we all thought was irrelevant-templar, to raise an army of crusaders who will take back the holy land (etherblade) from narla and claim victory from the server. VVasted will go back to lost city and impregnating chicks, Nova will continue to get high, thepandaking will keep on his own personal quest to 105, proclivity will finally upgrade his weapon, titanticus and faerie will now actually be married, woguy might be hit with a divine intervention (or icezicles nix) and shard pdef, nahktuuls white hair will turn even whiter, coke will come out with a coke zero point five, andddd a new pvp server won't be announced

the end b:bye

what happens to swimma :(
  • Tamias - Archosaur
    Tamias - Archosaur Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Necro to the extreme....

Mods please lock ty :3 b:kiss

/inb4lock
    Tamias-
    The Dealer at your service b:cute
  • Potato_King - Archosaur
    Potato_King - Archosaur Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    seperate ur essay into 5 paragraphs please,,introduction , 3 body paragraphs and 1 conclusion.

that much easier to read, especially to skip useless infos, and good for eyes
  • brent40
    brent40 Posts: 49
    edited October 2010
    seperate ur essay into 5 paragraphs please,,introduction , 3 body paragraphs and 1 conclusion.

that much easier to read, especially to skip useless infos, and good for eyes

Come on, give the kid a break, he is only 17.... and you know.

games>school
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Headshot!

Closed for necro.
This discussion has been closed.