price for pw gold

anarchique
anarchique Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2010 in General Discussion
lol 1 gold hiero = 4euro on this server?

Wth @ high lvl i will need 2 hiero for 2 day (mana and hp)
this make me 120 euro/ mounth just for the hiero and on this come dolls cost and mount ...

free to play is a joke sry , for this money a play 1 year+ a "paygame" like wow or ****. lol this is realy a joke..

hf
Post edited by anarchique on

Comments

• ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    first of all 1 gold charm = 4$ = 3.32 euro
    nobody makes you to use a charm, especially a mana charm
    (in what "server" where you? btw this is not a server, this is a version...)
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    High prices of charms = fail.
    Needing a charm for something else than TW/PK/RB = FAIL.

Nuff said.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • anarchique
    anarchique Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    i was playing an hl bm on the pw-ms version. and without hiero i know that the gameplay = 0 . on pw-ms 1 gold hiero = 1,50 euro this was ok for me. i spend 400 euro in 8 mounth ~
    but 4$ is definitivly to much for me : /
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    But many people not using charm here, except at TW or RB.
    Also on PK server . . b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Save up coins in game and buy one.
    Nuff said.
  • Magiere - Dreamweaver
    Magiere - Dreamweaver Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    This game has special MP potions (recover 5k mana with 10seconds cooldown)
    Which equals a gold mp hiero cost like 153k coins which equals around 0,50 gold with normal gold prices :)
    Very few people use mp hiero here.
    Originally written by Satchiko to me regarding old spice commercial :
    Hello Perfect World. Look at your cleric, now back to me, now back to your cleric, now back to me. Sadly it isn't me. But if you stopped being a noob and started wearing sunglasses you could act like you're me. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on Dreamweaver with the cleric your cleric could be like. What's in your hand, back at me. It's an inventory filled with the gear you want. Look again, the gear is now diamonds. Anything is possible with sunglasses. I'm flying on starter wings.
  • Thelas_Carr - Sanctuary
    Thelas_Carr - Sanctuary Posts: 448 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    anarchique wrote: »
    i was playing an hl bm on the pw-ms version. and without hiero i know that the gameplay = 0 . on pw-ms 1 gold hiero = 1,50 euro this was ok for me. i spend 400 euro in 8 mounth ~
    but 4$ is definitivly to much for me : /
    Different version... different cultural setup... don't think everything you learned on pw-ms applies here... game has been tailored for a Western playerbase.

As noted, there is MP food you can get with Tokens of Luck you can get that give 5k MP restore and 10 sec cooldown that makes MP Charms (hiero isn't the word used here) useless waste of gold.
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Different version... different cultural setup... don't think everything you learned on pw-ms applies here... game has been tailored for a Western playerbase.

As noted, there is MP food you can get with Tokens of Luck you can get that give 5k MP restore and 10 sec cooldown that makes MP Charms (hiero isn't the word used here) useless waste of gold.

Um... PW-MS is the European version. Last time I checked, Europe was considered to be part of the "Western" world.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010
    Um... PW-MS is the European version. Last time I checked, Europe was considered to be part of the "Western" world.

Western = American for Americans.
  • KissAndKill - Dreamweaver
    KissAndKill - Dreamweaver Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Western = American for Americans.

Far East = Southeast Asian Countries
    Middle East = Central World Countries (IE: Iran, Iraq, Afgan, Saudi, etc.)
    Western = Americas (Canada, USA, South America, etc.)

I'd sooner call Europe/Africa "Central World" Than Western.
    There once a time when I cared about getting to the top quickly as possible to help others. Now, I take it slow, and don't worry about having nothing to do. There's always something to do in an MMORPG, especially if you are high level. PK'ing is for those who desire to inflate their egos. True friendship comes from helping one-another, rather than to start rivalries.

It takes 315300 Mysterious Chips to make one warsoul weapon, if you have a 100% success rate.
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010

Western means technically advanced countries in Europe and North America. South America is NOT part of the Western world.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited June 2010

b:puzzled
    what be the northern and southern worlds?
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KissAndKill - Dreamweaver
    KissAndKill - Dreamweaver Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited June 2010

Northern Hemisphere and Southern Hemisphere
    There once a time when I cared about getting to the top quickly as possible to help others. Now, I take it slow, and don't worry about having nothing to do. There's always something to do in an MMORPG, especially if you are high level. PK'ing is for those who desire to inflate their egos. True friendship comes from helping one-another, rather than to start rivalries.

It takes 315300 Mysterious Chips to make one warsoul weapon, if you have a 100% success rate.
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited June 2010

Unfortunately, it's a one-dimensional problem, so "northern" and "southern" don't exist. Think of it like taking the surface of Earth and making a large strip out of it and going from left to right, pointing at places and going "Ok, terrorists here. That right there is jungle. China. Lotsa water. More Jungle. The USA"
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Coolstorybrahcat.jpg
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Western means technically advanced countries in Europe and North America. South America is NOT part of the Western world.

We have a winner.

And it only took two pages, holy ****...
    I <3 AGOREY
  • hopaqo
    hopaqo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    High prices of charms = fail.
    Needing a charm for something else than TW/PK/RB = FAIL.

Nuff said.

True except try levelling a wiz without a charm even at lower levels.
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    hopaqo wrote: »

Lol.... b:surrender b:embarrass
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited June 2010

At this point, most of the players in the game have learned how to play without using charms. They got good enough to do so. If you don't like the prices, get better at the game.b:bye
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Cannibuss - Heavens Tear
    Cannibuss - Heavens Tear Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    oh no. zoe posted. thread is going to go downhill.

zzzz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm a little dysfunctional, Don't you know?
    If you push me, It might be bad
    Get a little emotional, Don't you know?
    You could fool around and make me mad

Cannibuss can achieve invisibility and dismember opponents with no warning. By the time you see him, your eyes may no longer be connected to your face.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2010
    oh no. zoe posted. thread is going to go downhill.

zzzz

Hey sticky.b:chuckle

Yes I posted. I haven't done that in a while though so give me a break.b:surrender

You know what I said is true at least. My barb hit 75 with only using a single gold hp charm and I was tanking all my own bosses and everyone elses. Including fb 69 a few times.b:victory
    Main characters
  • hopaqo
    edited June 2010
    At this point, most of the players in the game have learned how to play without using charms. They got good enough to do so. If you don't like the prices, get better at the game.b:bye

Didn't say anything about ability to play or prices. You haven't played a wiz have you. Trust me you WILL buy a charm. b:victory
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2010
    Didn't say anything about ability to play or prices. You haven't played a wiz have you. Trust me you WILL buy a charm. b:victory

I've played a wiz. I had a friend here that got around 5 wizards to level 60+. I don't remember him using many, if any, charms. If you learn how to play the class well enough, you won't need charms. Quite a few players would agree.
    Main characters
  • hopaqo
    edited June 2010
    I've played a wiz. I had a friend here that got around 5 wizards to level 60+. I don't remember him using many, if any, charms. If you learn how to play the class well enough, you won't need charms. Quite a few players would agree.

Trust me your friend uses charms or he never would've started another wiz. 90% of wiz give up before reaching 6X. Like I said it doesn't matter how good you are but simply wiz are like wet paper all it takes is a little tap and you're gone. Increase magic resistance mobs wouln't die, ranged mobs kill you, two mobs attack you you're dead. Doesn't mean others are easy. Kiting can only get you so far. It is this frustration 90% give up. Doesn't matter how strong your m.attk is but you simply don't have the p.def to stand long enough to do any damage, HP all you have is few drops.

So you wanna keep playing your wiz majority will get hold of a charm. Majority of wiz agree it is very hard to level your wiz without spending money and is clear consensus on that.
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010
    Trust me your friend uses charms or he never would've started another wiz. 90% of wiz give up before reaching 6X. Like I said it doesn't matter how good you are but simply wiz are like wet paper all it takes is a little tap and you're gone. Increase magic resistance mobs wouln't die, ranged mobs kill you, two mobs attack you you're dead. Doesn't mean others are easy. Kiting can only get you so far. It is this frustration 90% give up. Doesn't matter how strong your m.attk is but you simply don't have the p.def to stand long enough to do any damage, HP all you have is few drops.

So you wanna keep playing your wiz majority will get hold of a charm. Majority of wiz agree it is very hard to level your wiz without spending money and is clear consensus on that.

I'd try posting that on wiz forums. If you get flamed you are wrong, if people think like you then you are right.
  • Linwiz - Lost City
    Linwiz - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited June 2010

Zoe might not have but I sure as hell have, you don't need a charm for a wizard, go learn to play somewhere else, because you obviously don't know how to play a wizard
  • hopaqo
    edited June 2010
    Zoe might not have but I sure as hell have, you don't need a charm for a wizard, go learn to play somewhere else, because you obviously don't know how to play a wizard

Did you even read my above post, who said about charm requirement to play a class or to learn it?? Wiz survival and charm I'm certainly talking about. And tell me what percentage of people give up playing wiz before 6X and why?? I haven't used charm for anyother class but the time it took you or the time it will take me without a charm. I can easily level atleast 2 Barbs in that time.

How many wiz you know playing without a charm and how many wiz are there in the first place. No doubt you get a lot of respect for levvelling a wiz without a charm from other wiz, but the time and effort it took, frustration and gazzillion times you're dead and lost exp. And all it was a mere tap?? Hell archers survive million times better than Wiz!!
  • Reshanta - Sanctuary
    Reshanta - Sanctuary Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited June 2010

It's no different with psy(maybe worse).
    Lonely man with a big heart.
  • Mrvate - Heavens Tear
    Mrvate - Heavens Tear Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Overall I hear psy is a good bit easier then wiz, due to getting knockback earlier and several other skills. But I haven't played a psy so I can't really say.

But on the op's topic, yeah the price for basic consumables from the boutique is too high in this game. It has made me change many things about my playstyle so that I can more readily play without a charm.
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric