Husband Stealer Confesses

niajade
niajade Posts: 78 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Chronicles
Here is a husband stealer confessing - I was barely married 30 days....

In this ss - she says: "you would think if you guys were in love -- me and mika would not have been together constantly"... and says they were together about a month or so.
ssmikatrick.jpg
Yestermoon - SB | Dawnglory
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    naming and shaming on the forum is a nono.. you should blank out the name or this thread will prob be edited to remove pic at the least, locked and deleted at worst.

ps it's only a game - if it was your real life husband then i think you would be better getting yourself a lawyer..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
  • niajade
    niajade Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    naming and shaming on the forum is a nono.. you should blank out the name or this thread will prob be edited to remove pic at the least, locked and deleted at worst.

ps it's only a game - if it was your real life husband then i think you would be better getting yourself a lawyer..

Yeah its only a game.. but thing is.. you make a committment to the person you marry ingame.

From what I have been told this 'girl' (if she really is a female irl and some say they are not so sure)... she is just getting close to a guy thats rich ingame to get gear and stuff...

Btw she cheated on her ingame b/f too.

so saramayfair i hear your a guy irl.. that true?
    Yestermoon - SB | Dawnglory
  • Hypnos - Raging Tide
    Hypnos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,235 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    MMORPG Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah Roma, Roma-ma : srs business b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mikatrick - Harshlands
    Mikatrick - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I would kindly ask a mod to delete this thread, its harrasment. Thank you.
  • saramayfair2
    saramayfair2 Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Well as far as the me being a guy thing goes. You can ask the mutiple people i talk to on vent and people i have talked to on skype. And as far as the I cheated on some one in game is also not true seeing as you prolly got your info from Golgotha. and we all know what a nut ball he is. And lastly I did not quote un quote "steal" your husband. I never asked him to divorce you. We were friends that grew into something more. So how about you stop with the calling me insulting things and threatening to kill me. Its not very lady like and just makes you look crazy.
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    And this kids, is how most Soap series on TV get their storylines

(if you can talk about a storyline at all, the coffee you see being made in episode 1 has still not finished in episode 4897 but anyway, this is unrelated)

On topic: what these ppl above me said, or at least the naming and shaming person, he/she is right & this will be closed soon enough. If you really want to fight, there are private messages to be abused.
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • skeeter82
    skeeter82 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I know sara personally and SHE'S a great person. The in game boyfriend cheating you are referring to is referring to the drama ridden player than has nothing better to do than to stalk and harass. I won't name him but the one's who are privvy to this know him as "gol". Anyone who knows this guy knows that he's trouble.

Second, Using the forum to flame someone over a game is childish and immature. Mika seems like a great guy, and from what I see here, I don't blame him one bit for leaving you. Sara is a better person by a long shot judging by this, so you should probably just back off before you turn half the server against you like your psychotic counterpart "gol"

That's enough facepalms for one post.
  • charmblssm
    charmblssm Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Not only is this post unnecessary and ridiculous, it is also against PWI TOS.. and has been duly reported.
  • quiv
    quiv Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    one would have thought.. that you would have left your emo issues behind at pw-my... and try to start fresh here and not be a drama queen...

guess not..
  • konariraiden
    konariraiden Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Get this drama out of here. Lock, edit, and depths.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I present to you the winner of Konari's Signature Contest...SilversMoon from Heaven's Tear!
This discussion has been closed.