Fix the magic defense buff!

apathy21
apathy21 Posts: 2 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Suggestion Box
I know this has probably been mentioned before. Apparently not enough so i'm mentioning it again. How hard is it to fix the magic def buff so it overwrites, it wasn't always like this. The rest of the buffs work fine. Just make it work like it did before ;D
Post edited by apathy21 on

Comments

• MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I'd like this too.
    I often find myself using the normal 30 minute buff on myself as it always lasts long than the hour buff now.
  • Dinath - Sanctuary
    Dinath - Sanctuary Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    YES !! Please fix Aegis Spirit !!!!!!! b:beg
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    They obviously have no intention to fix it or it would have been long before now. And mentioning it yet again is not going to get results any faster.
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    Lairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    They obviously have no intention to fix it or it would have been long before now. And mentioning it yet again is not going to get results any faster.

That may be true, but still, it's something that they should be doing, since it's so glaringly obvious, and probably not all the difficult to fix.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • telynae
    telynae Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=459192

They said they were working on it there, it's been more than one year now :) .
  • Furries - Dreamweaver
    Furries - Dreamweaver Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    yeah this happens with blazing arrow too...
    Killing level 80's with a lvl 60 is a lot more fun than killing level 90's with a level 100.
  • GrimReaperHC - Dreamweaver
    GrimReaperHC - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,695 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Necro.
  • Furries - Dreamweaver
    Furries - Dreamweaver Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Necro.

my god it was one the second page.. its not a necro

or alteast my post wasnt
    Killing level 80's with a lvl 60 is a lot more fun than killing level 90's with a level 100.
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    necro or not they need to fix it. Also they need to give dew of star a different icon for mag resist because it wont overwrite the mag def buff, and if it does you would have to rebuff again right after. The pdef part of dew of star works correctly. Why not the mag part of it? C'mon you lazy gm's start spamming the devs till it is fixed. Do you know how happy the community would be to see this long standing bug fixed?
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    its not a necro

post #5: dated 6-12-2010
    post #6: dated 9-1-2010

It was indeed a necro.
  • Kyna - Lost City
    Kyna - Lost City Posts: 1,597 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    post #5: dated 6-12-2010
    post #6: dated 9-1-2010

It was indeed a necro.

S.T.F.U.

The frigging mods can be the necro police kay? You would probably bite heads off if the guy made another thread for this same thing. So for those of you screaming necro at a valid subject...

Okay can't finish that sentence without censors so we'll leave it at that.

In any case, I do play a cleric and yes this NEEDS to be fixed! Along with ever other frigging bug in the game! This is what the devs need to be working on instead of thinking up of the name of the next pack or how they're going to dig into the players' pockets for more money. That buff has been bugged since I can even remember picking up a cleric to play and my account is 2 years old.

I swear they all need to be fired for not fixing bugs and THEN introducing NEW ones. Bunch of slackers. I'd hate to know how the company spends the money they make if their management skills are THIS poor.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the sig :D
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    Fanfiction found on the forums or at rikasstorycorner.deviantart.com
    LOST CITY! -> home to the original badasses of PWI b:cool
    ... and a few losers....