Omg Sage Or Demon

Sneaky_SHlT - Harshlands
Sneaky_SHlT - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Assassin
i know im WAY FAR off from choosing any time soon, but i would like to know which should i go. Sage (as far as i know) takes a more defensive approach by lessening cooldowns and things like that while demon increases added effects and their duration. So......which would be better for a squishy **** (lmao) like me.

I WANT VERY BIASED OPINIONS!!!
Post edited by Sneaky_SHlT - Harshlands on

Comments

• NightReaper - Lost City
    NightReaper - Lost City Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    DEMON cause of the spark, the stuns and the + of evasion on maze steps....
    also the reduced cooldown of slipstream stike, the extra 10% of HP heal on inner harmony and the 20seconds of 50% of speed reduction on tackling slash.b:victory

ps: there is a lot of other topics for sage/demon discussion for assassins b:chuckle
    *stealth*...
    HEY APPLE...
    KNIFE!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Damiclius - Sanctuary
    Damiclius - Sanctuary Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Demon FTW.
  • StretchIt - Harshlands
    StretchIt - Harshlands Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    b:chuckle meh, sage for headhunt, chill of the deep, ribstrike, dagger mastery and subsea strike lol :P

demon for the rich and if you like speed, go for it :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vyrra - Sanctuary
    Vyrra - Sanctuary Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    meh in my opinion sage just looks like its more fun, 3% bloodpaint steal, better AOE's, better dagger mastery, -25% damage off spark. youre best bet is to just look up the skills and decide for your self.
  • TwentyThree - Dreamweaver
    TwentyThree - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I looked at the skills, and it seems like the argument is.....Demon Spark vs. Sage: Bloodpaint, Dagger Devotion, and Sage Spark. Any other skill has a very small difference between Sage and Demon versions, based mostly on preference. The only real exception I see is Chill of the Deep, which I think is a mediocre skill anyways because of -interval gear.

My vote is for sage by a narrow margin. Discuss b:bye
  • NightReaper - Lost City
    NightReaper - Lost City Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    b:chuckle meh, sage for headhunt, chill of the deep, ribstrike, dagger mastery and subsea strike lol :P

demon for the rich and if you like speed, go for it :P

LMFAO!! sage headhunt sux b:chuckle
    *stealth*...
    HEY APPLE...
    KNIFE!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Leif - Lost City
    _Leif - Lost City Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    LMFAO!! sage headhunt sux b:chuckle

But not really
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    SAGE: power dash, bloodpaint, subsea strike, focused mind, tidal protection, tackling slash

DEMON: headhunt, knife throw, deep sting, throatcut

BOTH ( both skills are good and depend on playstyle or situation): spark, rib strike, rising dragon strike, shadow teleport, shadow escape, shadow jump, deaden nerves, dagger devotion, wolf emblem, chill of the deep(with max -int a demon can use chill and maintain 4 APS)

demons stun better and do high dps

sage has better survivability and higher skill spam damage.
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • Vyrra - Sanctuary
    Vyrra - Sanctuary Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    well if you dont feel like dumping tons of cash into the game sage is the way to go, you can do some pretty impressive damage with sage dagger devotion, that coupled with 3% steal instead of 2 is pretty sick as well.