[Preview] Jungle Ruins!

Options
kantorek
kantorek Posts: 136 Arc User
edited June 2010 in General Discussion
As promised, a preview of the re-vamped Jungle Ruins event is now up!

Blog post can be found here.

Enjoy!
朱健诚
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Maintenance is my Constant. b:surrender
Post edited by kantorek on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Looks nice b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Hypnos - Raging Tide
    Hypnos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,235 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    2nd b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Looks like something else that wont be complete.
    >_>
  • Macenza - Archosaur
    Macenza - Archosaur Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    nice to have this event back, still, if its once a week like it used to be, its nothing thats gonna save this game lol, prob just get closed again due to wall hackers, even if we dont have it in PWI, they will have it on PW-CN and maby PW-MY which is enough reason for them to re-close it.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Maybe I can say what others wont?

People want the Tournament and the Arena? b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• KissAndKill - Dreamweaver
    KissAndKill - Dreamweaver Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Maybe I can say what others wont?

People want the Tournament and the Arena b:surrender

I want Scarlet Fruit Farming, which apparently is only avail. in asian PWs (Forest Ruins.)
    There once a time when I cared about getting to the top quickly as possible to help others. Now, I take it slow, and don't worry about having nothing to do. There's always something to do in an MMORPG, especially if you are high level. PK'ing is for those who desire to inflate their egos. True friendship comes from helping one-another, rather than to start rivalries.

It takes 315300 Mysterious Chips to make one warsoul weapon, if you have a 100% success rate.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I want Scarlet Fruit Farming, which apparently is only avail. in asian PWs (Forest Ruins.)

O.O

Afraid to ask for what....if for leveling, they are not worth it after level 30 or so..you can get oracles for much cheaper and they give more exp and sp O.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited June 2010
    Options
    O.O

Afraid to ask for what....if for leveling, they are not worth it after level 30 or so..you can get oracles for much cheaper and they give more exp and sp O.o

I use them just to give people random money that they wouldn't expect. Love using them during hyper exhaustion times.
    There once a time when I cared about getting to the top quickly as possible to help others. Now, I take it slow, and don't worry about having nothing to do. There's always something to do in an MMORPG, especially if you are high level. PK'ing is for those who desire to inflate their egos. True friendship comes from helping one-another, rather than to start rivalries.

It takes 315300 Mysterious Chips to make one warsoul weapon, if you have a 100% success rate.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I use them just to give people random money that they wouldn't expect. Love using them during hyper exhaustion times.

O.o

Nice...b:victoryb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Kaloissa - Archosaur
    Kaloissa - Archosaur Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    nubs in the story didn't even bring a cleric, no wonder they got pwned
  • Kismeta - Dreamweaver
    Kismeta - Dreamweaver Posts: 345 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    This actually looks kinda cool, but I'm a little confused about the part that mentions turning you into animals lol...b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<- tyvm to ForsakenX for the sig, <3 ur work

Vanquish for life

Clerics are not your slaves, we do not exist to do your bidding. We also have names. Saying please does not take a lot of typing. I react very badly to being yelled at. Please do not do it.
    Its rather sad when people automatically assume you are a guy just because you are playing a veno....
    Live life to its fullest, learn from your mistakes, and most importantly, have fun. b:victory
  • DrazoThePsy - Dreamweaver
    DrazoThePsy - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    There's a Lochmar named Kanto. Must be a popular name in Perfect World. b:victory

Slightly more on-topic: Cool stuff!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Delishangel - Dreamweaver
    Delishangel - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    :O Looks awesome b:victory
    Wonder what we could turn into b:shocked
    Can't wait ^^
    Love You Brambleclaw b:cute
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Wonder where the entrance is.

o.o Mobs transforming us? b:cute Can I be bunny?

Btw, how's sin's stealth gona work in the dungeon?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

o.o Mobs transforming us? b:cute Can I be bunny?

Btw, how's sin's stealth gona work in the dungeon?

Probably works perfectly fine, you can Holy Path in Stealth to the end of Jungle Runs, get past all the mobs and win every time. Or at least until they patch it, which will be never or in 6 months b:surrender.

Might be like in Cube tho, mobs are ?-mark/150+ and stealth wont work. But i would not be surprised if they screwed it up and the mobs are elite lvl 80 or something silly and everyone has to go there on their assassins if they wanna win >.<
  • Hitokeri - Heavens Tear
    Hitokeri - Heavens Tear Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    :O Looks awesome b:victory
    Wonder what we could turn into b:shocked
    Can't wait ^^

神秘法术变青蛙
      场景内的某些怪物并不会对玩家造成伤害,但是会把玩家变成可爱的青蛙。被变成青蛙后玩家将拥有更快的移动速度,这将是一把双刃剑,青蛙状态下,玩家将无法使用任何技能,如何合理利用青蛙状态将成为玩家思考的重要问题。

Frogs.
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The Poor Veno and Psychic. :(

Wuss Barb though. :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The Barbarian Kanto switches to his true form and runs off to the south to seek refuge at Dreamweaver.

Kanto is a coward for abandoning his comrades!

I hope this event is designed so that clerics will be on the same footing as demon venos (I'm worried since speed seems to play a large role).

Perhaps allow mounts so all classes can travel at 11m/s (just like normal race). Either that or give rewards on a per class basis similar to the nein event.

OOOO it says you can turn into animals actually. Perhaps those animals have a fixed speed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • ACLucius - Archosaur
    ACLucius - Archosaur Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    nice to have this event back, still, if its once a week like it used to be, its nothing thats gonna save this game lol, prob just get closed again due to wall hackers, even if we dont have it in PWI, they will have it on PW-CN and maby PW-MY which is enough reason for them to re-close it.

True enough, but maybe this is that special something we were supposed to get exclusive to us due to DQ price drop? I don't know if this is in other versions, I don't keep up with them, but if it isn't, maybe that is why we are getting it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Didn't get the rest of it, but apparently I am the "destroyer of sin haters" as well.
    edited June 2010
    Options
    O.o

Nice...b:victoryb:cute

They also got me from level 54 to 55 >.>

• Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Anyone else noticed the BM in the picture has 4x HA and TT60 sword? Must be a tough guy. b:chuckle

Anyway, nice to see this back. Now I just wanna know when this is. If it's like CoA it might be hard for me to attend but we will see.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

Its near the Vilage of The Lost - and thats in the Forest of Haze
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Desiree - Harshlands
    Desiree - Harshlands Posts: 635 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    True enough, but maybe this is that special something we were supposed to get exclusive to us due to DQ price drop? I don't know if this is in other versions, I don't keep up with them, but if it isn't, maybe that is why we are getting it.

Nope, its from PW-CN. Still in the works there so it'll be a while before it comes here and be fully bug free.

More info here:
    http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/gamenews/...09/47184.shtml

Some background story/backdrop here:
    http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/gamenews/...08/47158.shtml
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sakuba - Harshlands
    Sakuba - Harshlands Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Please dont let it be same as CoA time...T_T
    Europeans wanna have some event fun too._.
    Nien Event is already at bad time...only good one is the 10pm one..on other server its 1 am and 6 am..bad too>_<
    And everything you gave me...vanished without a trace.

Royal Duelists.

Sakuba...merged together in the shadows with SilentPain, a dark rose was born.
  • ACLucius - Archosaur
    ACLucius - Archosaur Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Nope, its from PW-CN. Still in the works there so it'll be a while before it comes here and be fully bug free.

More info here:
    http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/gamenews/...09/47184.shtml

Some background story/backdrop here:
    http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/gamenews/...08/47158.shtml

Well, I appreciate the clarification. Unfortunately, I only took one semester of Chinese, so I will not be able to read that. Maybe I could identify a word or two, but besides that, I'm lost with it. b:laugh Nonetheless, I appreciate the info.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Didn't get the rest of it, but apparently I am the "destroyer of sin haters" as well.
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    before it comes here and be fully bug free.

b:shocked Impossible !! b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Please dont let it be same as CoA time...T_T
    Europeans wanna have some event fun too._.
    Nien Event is already at bad time...only good one is the 10pm one..on other server its 1 am and 6 am..bad too>_<

agreed .____. I'm a european.. and I just wanna sleep at 1am and 6am .__. europeans wanna have fun too b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    So many people are being negative. Hey, they're adding more content back into the game. Be happy for one small moment. :P

I'm really looking forward to it.

The amount of content in this game is actually quite impressive, otherwise everyone moaning and whining wouldn't complain they're ready to leave, they would just leave... and not come back. But, guess what... many people who leave eventually come back. For as much negativity you can find in this game, it's actually pretty good. At least give them a little credit.

b:surrender
    True enough, but maybe this is that special something we were supposed to get exclusive to us due to DQ price drop?

No. When they come up with some sort of reparations, they'll make sure that everyone knows exactly why they're getting it.

Umm... The reason it wasn't implemented here before was because it was hackable. As for being bug-free, nothing with a codebase of 5.5 gb could ever be truly bug free.

Also, if PWI blogged it as a preview, it's likely to be a month to a month and a half before we get it here. They're usually pretty good about that, so by the end of next month for sure.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Wolferinex - Lost City
    Wolferinex - Lost City Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Due to the old "Forest Ruins" event was destroyed to a big bug, this new event came.

A complete different story, and it doesn't even look like the orignal event.

Can't wait to see it.

Old Forest Ruins Event
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChKupTeiKfA
  • Rillien - Heavens Tear
    Rillien - Heavens Tear Posts: 569 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    This looks nice!

I like the different modes option. So even if there is no speed adjustment, the slower classes can still participate on collect and chance mode.

I see venos excelling at this event though, with summer sprint and a pet to be able to tank possible monsters while they collect things.

Can't wait to try it.