CareBear attacks Dragon Wilderness held by Varden - 8:18 PM EST

Sunday (06/13/2010)

Transcend attacks Island of Broken Dreams held by Valkarie - 8:00 PM EST

Guilds/Factions on the map not participating in TW this week

None

Noob's random thoughts on this weeks turn out

Exciting week with all the new factions

QQme taking their 2nd tier 1 land? :o

Will Carebear beat Varden in this rematch?

Murrk rumoured to be a fake bid

TW Results! - 06/11/2010 (Friday)

Casteless attacks Windswept Grasslands held by HVND - HVND rushed down middle path while Casteless peeps were late getting their towers up. HVND easily walked by and took Casteless down. HVND defends their 1st land, Windswept Grasslands sucessfully.

Murr attacks Fragrant Hills held by ArtOfWar - Nobody speaks english...cant reach ArtOfWar...but Murr wins and takes Fragrant Hills.

Varden attacks Dragon's End held by QQme - QQme rushed B path while Varden went around to the side paths. Ended up in a crystal bash with QQme's crystal down to 1/4 and Varden's destroyed. QQme successfully defends Dragon's End.

Haven attacks Courage Path held by NovusVita - Very few people showed up from NovusVita and were all killed by the scout from Haven...They never left the platform after that and Haven takes Courage Path.

Kun Kun attacks The Great Lake held by Leviathan - Kun Kun just as disappointing now as back then when I was lvl 30...Leviathan keeps The Great Lake

★Black★ attacks Sanctuary held by Poseidon - Poseidon ran around toying with ★Black★ before getting bored and ending it. Poseidon keeps Sanctuary

Dangerous attacks Forest of Haze held by RedDragon - 8:18 PM EST

TW Results! - 06/12/2010(Saturday)

Chakra attacks Shattered Cloud Island held by Transcend - Transcend turtled for basicly the whole 1 hours and 50 minutes. Chakra kept pushing down 2 paths. Numerous Transcend towers were taken down but they held their ground and even snuck an attack past that took Chakra's crystal down to 50%. Being driven by the Nien Event (xD made this up) Transcend regrouped and made a big push with their 20 something members and took Chakra down. Transcend defends Shattered Cloud Island sucessfully.

PS. This what the war look like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgLlBwdcaPE

Brazil attacks Thousand Wood Ridge held by Infamy - Infamy sent out 2 cats and were quickly repelled by Brazil. After HVND war finished Infamy got a second squad. Brazil sent out squads but were killed by the 2 defenders at Infamy base. After many many many repeated attacks Infamy's 12 managed to take Brazil down. Good job Infamy :D. Infamy keeps Thousand Wood Ridge.

Heres a video of Brazil tw with Infamy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7qKD-Ph7ds&feature=related

HVND attacks Broken Plain held by Infamy - Infamy's 1 squad got rolled. HVND takes Broken Plain.

QQme attacks Archosaur (NPC) - QQme separated into 3 groups each taking a path. After they finished with their respective gate bosses they killed the base boss. QQme takes Archosaur

RedCross attacks Avalanche Canyon held by Decimate - Decimate turtled at first but send out a few cat squads. Once their cat squads started to break through the rest of Decimate began to attack RedCross. After the initial attack RedCross managed to push Decimate out but fell during the second wave. Decimate defends Avalanche Canyon

Leviathan attacks Haunted Path held by NightRage - 8:12 PM EST

Murrk attacks Misfortune City held by Murr - fakebidwhocares Murr keeps Misfortune City.

CareBear attacks Dragon Wilderness held by Varden - After last weeks failed attack ToyTank, CareBear's leader revamped his strategy. With a better defence this time Varden only managed to take down a few towers and wack the crystal a bit. After that CareBear stopped all Varden attacks short at their gates.. Varden held the fort at their own gates but after repeated CareBear assaults it eventually fell. CareBear takes Dragon Wilderness.

TW Results! - 06/13/10(Sunday)

Transcend attacks Island of Broken Dreams held by Valkarie - Valkarie no show. Transcend takes Island of Broken Dreams.

TW map of Raging Tides after wars - http://i660.photobucket.com/albums/uu323/SmokingCatWithGun/2010-06-1320-23-58.jpg
LAND COUNT

QQme-17
Leviathan-9
Varden-4
Infamy-2
Chakra-2
Murr-2
Haven-2
HVND-2
Transcend-2
Poseidon-1
RedDragon-1
Decimate-1
CareBear-1

This thread was not made to flame or insult anyone in the PWI community. If you have any problems please leave me a message and I will do my best to change anything offensive on this thread.
Sorry if the colours may not match the ones in game if you have any suggestions on what colours may be better suited pm me once again.
If any officers of TWing guilds wish to pm me afterwards for information on TW results please do so :D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Noob - Raging Tide on

Comments

• NyssOne - Raging Tide
    NyssOne - Raging Tide Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Woot first post :P

And a big thank you to Noob for being so faithful on his TW post
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    NomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNom
  • Noob - Raging Tide
    Noob - Raging Tide Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    xD Np finished failing my exams so got alot more time to update them this week ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    Criminal - Raging Tide Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Nice Noob good job been a while^^

And nice to see that Varden is still on the map. GL buds b:victory
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987015&dateline=1276198884[/SIGPIC]

No pride, No shame. Thats the name of the game.

Retired troll and bowbarian of infamu.
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Thanks for posting these as always! b:thanks

And hope to see you guys in the TW this weekend! b:pleased

Can't wait to see what happens! :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Mirko - Raging Tide
    Mirko - Raging Tide Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    TERRITORY WARS

Saturday (06/12/2010)

Brazil attacks Thousand Wood Ridge held by Infamy - 8:00 PM EST
    HVND attacks Broken Plain held by Infamy - 8:03 PM EST

double defense with squad of 4.. that's 2 per TW b:laugh
    thisisspartacautioncone.jpg
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Kun Kun's got this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Noob - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    Got some videos of transcend tw and Infamy tw b:laugh enjoy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I have to say this attack on archo was extremely well done and very good coordination compared to last time which is why it took below 40 min.

Last boss inside got owned in a minute... when it buffed up at low HP it got purged by venos immediately... all in all it was very well done by everyone great job all b:victory
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited June 2010

Being driven by the Nien Event (xD made this up)

I sure as hell was motivated by Nein D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mirko - Raging Tide
    Mirko - Raging Tide Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited June 2010

Brazil attacks Thousand Wood Ridge held by Infamy - Infamy sent out 2 cats and were quickly repelled by Brazil. After HVND war finished Infamy got a second squad. Brazil sent out squads but were killed by the 2 defenders at Infamy base. After many many many repeated attacks Infamy's 12 managed to take Brazil down. Good job Infamy :D. Infamy keeps Thousand Wood Ridge.

Heres a video of Brazil tw with Infamy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7qKD-Ph7ds&feature=related

it was fun! zree gathered them using alpha male and rest of us aoed them..
    what a zhen party.. i got lvl on them.. next time, i'm using hypersb:chuckle
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    Frijolero - Sanctuary Posts: 820 Arc User
    edited June 2010

An don't forget to buy an oracle for the crystal too :P
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    Although I'm still alive, pray to God I survive
    How long on this longest day, 'til we finally make it through.
    - June 6, 1944. The day earth stood still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Good fight Varden! Even though I wasn't really fighting this time rofl. Was just base buffing in this TW b:chuckle

So many people kept on dying b:faint

:3 can't wait to see TW next week! b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • ghostnthamachine
    ghostnthamachine Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I'm the leader of ArtOfWar. Most of my members are low to mid levels. We entered TW knowing that the chances of holding land for long were slim. But we did it for fun. Murr attacked us with 30 players, mostly 90+ with Nirvana Gear. So needless to say, they would have won anyways. Under normal circumstances, I wouldn't have been bothered. But Murrk is definitely an alt of Murr. I took screenshots of Murrk's leader wearing lvl15 gear. A screenshot of another member of Murrk with no gear besides wings. If that wasn't enough evidence, I got screenshots of Murr's leader, Pelikan, admitting to outbidding us with Murrk. The screenshots were submitted to a GM. And from what I understand, Pelikan gave an alt or lowbie leadership of Murr so that they were banned instead of him. We also have video and screenshots of their venos spamming multiple nixes during TW. We lost a land, but they lost their honor. And I know which one I would rather walk away with.

Uriah-Archer-ArtOfWar Leader
  • Fate - Raging Tide
    Fate - Raging Tide Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I'm the leader of ArtOfWar. Most of my members are low to mid levels. We entered TW knowing that the chances of holding land for long were slim. But we did it for fun. Murr attacked us with 30 players, mostly 90+ with Nirvana Gear. So needless to say, they would have won anyways. Under normal circumstances, I wouldn't have been bothered. But Murrk is definitely an alt of Murr. I took screenshots of Murrk's leader wearing lvl15 gear. A screenshot of another member of Murrk with no gear besides wings. If that wasn't enough evidence, I got screenshots of Murr's leader, Pelikan, admitting to outbidding us with Murrk. The screenshots were submitted to a GM. And from what I understand, Pelikan gave an alt or lowbie leadership of Murr so that they were banned instead of him. We also have video and screenshots of their venos spamming multiple nixes during TW. We lost a land, but they lost their honor. And I know which one I would rather walk away with.

lol nirvana.
  • Bollocks - Raging Tide
    Bollocks - Raging Tide Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    You left the part out where some pro wizzie pulled a cata and was the last one standing b:pleased
    Aasimar:
    "Bollocks - a guy that will always point out to some1s nonsense and generally indicate contempt for a certain task, subject or opinion. A balancing force and more often then not, a voice of reason around thees parts. There is also paradox in that being his cleric name, as he likes to put it "useless char", while he is one of the best clerics on the server in PvP and PvE imo."
  • BlindClarity - Raging Tide
    BlindClarity - Raging Tide Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited June 2010

"Murr attacked us with 30 players, mostly 90+ with Nirvana Gear." = Cool Story Bro. You forgot the part where the leader had a warsoul wep.
    I got more bang, than a world boss baby.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    Criminal - Raging Tide Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited June 2010

There aint much Honor on a game b:shocked
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987015&dateline=1276198884[/SIGPIC]

No pride, No shame. Thats the name of the game.

Retired troll and bowbarian of infamu.
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    varden is starting to lose land! ohhhhhhhhh
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited June 2010

I'm the leader of ArtOfWar. Most of my members are low to mid levels. We entered TW knowing that the chances of holding land for long were slim. But we did it for fun. Murr attacked us with 30 players, mostly 90+ with Nirvana Gear. So needless to say, they would have won anyways.
    90+ with Nirvana Gear

Get. Out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Kasya - Raging Tide
    Kasya - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2010

oh, you just envious and jealous that our members have enough brains and strong to farm money for themselfs. You on the other hand don't have moral qualities to work for you own good. Jealousy is a what you lead to lie about our members.

b:scorn Don't be a sore looser. No need to whine and lie about winners.
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    varden is starting to lose land! ohhhhhhhhh

All of it pls <3 , I wanna be able to move & see how it's like attacking others .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Rediska - Raging Tide
    Rediska - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2010

damn where is my 90+ nirvana gear b:angry
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    Teppeii - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,206 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    It must be nice having such a diverse map. Must make TW interesting.
    I must say im getting a tad weary of the territory monopoly over on Dreamweaver. D:
    On indefinite hiatus :3
  • Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide Posts: 770 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    "Murr attacked us with 30 players, mostly 90+ with Nirvana Gear." = Cool Story Bro. You forgot the part where the leader had a warsoul wep.
    Get. Out.
    damn where is my 90+ nirvana gear b:angry

Fuzzy guess all you guys know how to do is troll. Its too bad, but what can me expect.

Seems to Fuzzy the post you guys were replying to was about a faction leader being pissed about the possibility of a fake bid. Fuzzy knows what this is like and can sympathize with this leader if that truly is the case.

Bravo to the rest of you for increasing your post count and stroking your whatever picking up on the one line that was wrong in his post. He clearly also says most of his faction mates are low to mid level. Maybe this leader hasn't played a toon to end game and thus might not have a complete understanding of Nirvana etc.

But hey, at least he has the balls to lead a faction and to participate in TW...

...guess the rest of you too busy tolling the forms and pretending to be a factor to have the time to attempt doing that for yourself.

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    Esuna - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited June 2010

omg that sounds exactly like our fight with Chakra, idk how we won that one. There we were, 20 vs 50-60. Now they had fierce lv70-90s. All armed to the teeth. Nirvana daggers, warsoul weapons, +12 cube necklaces and wings of cloudchargers. We had to attack people with 4 catas to take em down. **** was crazy, all we could do is 50 damage while they were aoe oneshotting. there were 5.0 spd venos everywhere stomping people while they had a magmite, 3 nixes and 2 sawflys out per veno. Cata barbs with 80k HP and Psychics critting people for 17k with their warsoul bows. A squad of Rank 8 sins invaded our base and we barely held them off.

Then their weapons broke and they couldnt affords the repair bill and we won.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Gotta love the cash shop idiots.
  • ToyTank - Raging Tide
    ToyTank - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    omg that sounds exactly like our fight with Chakra, idk how we won that one. There we were, 20 vs 50-60. Now they had fierce lv70-90s. All armed to the teeth. Nirvana daggers, warsoul weapons, +12 cube necklaces and wings of cloudchargers. We had to attack people with 4 catas to take em down. **** was crazy, all we could do is 50 damage while they were aoe oneshotting. there were 5.0 spd venos everywhere stomping people while they had a magmite, 3 nixes and 2 sawflys out per veno. Cata barbs with 80k HP and Psychics critting people for 17k with their warsoul bows. A squad of Rank 8 sins invaded our base and we barely held them off.

b:laugh epic, im not even embarrassed to say it but i think i just peed abit at my desk.
    Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
  • Noob - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010

L O L x)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chronin - Raging Tide
    Chronin - Raging Tide Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    fuzzy dont these guys get in your way just show them when it comes down to tw or pkb:victory
  • Legend - Raging Tide
    Legend - Raging Tide Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Tw vs chakra was intense since it was 21 vs 67, it was fun and alot of people got to farm some kills (61) but what made me lawl was that in 8 minutes before nien we regrouped put on charms and pushed our way to victory. Great job from both sides. b:cute
    -quit-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Ehua, I got moar kills than Legend - 76. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]