Susamajii > TidusFTW

2»

Comments

• Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    squab wrote: »
    phew, thank god your opinion doesn't matter to me, nor is it valid to most

Get back to me when you don't waste your sleep every time you triple spark.. or when you learn that using undine while somebody is already "undined' does nothing.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • SoSmexy - Lost City
    SoSmexy - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    An 8 year old PC...doesn't Lost City already have one of those? b:chuckle

*hides behind alt again*
  • Akheva - Lost City
    Akheva - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Tidus's sexiness owns you and all you gear anyways zzzzzz...HAI hunny :D
  • Sodomize - Lost City
    Sodomize - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Get back to me when you don't waste your sleep every time you triple spark.. or when you learn that using undine while somebody is already "undined' does nothing.
    does it matter?
    SW is a control skill, low levelled seal, didn't want stunned out of it.
    gosh, why am I defending myself to you? I don't even know who you are, lol,
    /rolleyes
    An 8 year old PC...doesn't Lost City already have one of those? b:chuckle

*hides behind alt again*

Idgi
  • Akheva - Lost City
    Akheva - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    The reasons for the post are:
    1) Tidus likes to gank someone and have them with many amps/debuffs on them then do exactly what i did, get lucky with a zerk crit, then claim to one shot them luls.
    2) He runs his mouth about one shotting people so I decided to stuff this screenie in it <3
    3) He spends more than he says no way he farmed the nirvana weapon especially since i saw him buying raptures in a shop. hurr durr CSed weapon, from a "non-major cser" 400-500mill coins = alot of CSing.
    The End.

If he cash shopped his weapon...in what way does that really change anything? Would you actually stop wining about it? I don't understand why it bothers all of you so much about his weapon , get over it ...."hands you a hanky"
  • AssasinPower - Lost City
    AssasinPower - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    LOLUMAD Susamajii?
    U killed me 4 times in the whole time of playing and the rest of the time u run away like a little cat or u try to kill me with ur noob Claws and drop down ur 21k hp body vs my 15k hp .
    btw if pushing the Armageddon button (hope for a crit zerk which happens not very often) is called skill then Susamajii is skilled...and how can u compare my weapon with ur 4 socket nirvana +10 with all +10 vit shards?I know Susamajii since he is a little 8x barb running around at Hidden orchid killing lvl 60 ppl.Tell me Susa what happened when i was there ?Oh yeah u run to SZ or die....months later u decided to spend a few thousand dollars in the game so u can get the pro status ?Unfortunately for u that they dont sell skill in the cash shop hmm?
    If i brag in PWI forums about every 1 shot i did 90% of ur Guild (Essence) would be known as 1 shots even with +10 gearzz.

@the other ppl beside the bigger cash shopper zerhee
    Susamajii is an attention *****<--- sry for this word eatwithspoons<.< (like alot Essence Guildmember are) thats why he post such bs in the pwi forums.

I rly dun even know why i post here bc i dont want to drop down to such a lvl of QQing about someone else so this will be my first and last post in this thread.

PS: I LOVE MY HUNNY Akheva SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH b:dirty<3<3<3b:dirtyb:laugh
  • lolitrolu
    lolitrolu Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    TidusFTL is, as usual, mad b:chuckle
    and reading whatever he writes is painful and ****.
  • HURRIMADURR - Lost City
    HURRIMADURR - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    LOLUMAD?
    btw if pushing the Armageddon button (hope for a crit zerk which happens not very often) is called skill then Susamajii is skilled...

yeah, if skill is instead spamming Clean Sweep in hope it procs then spamming onslaughts, and always going for heavy targets first as a barb, then yeah, you're skilled.

note: i'm not essence nor kami, i just stroll around west gate a lot and saw you pvp. you suck.
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    does it matter?
    SW is a control skill, low levelled seal, didn't want stunned out of it.
    gosh, why am I defending myself to you? I don't even know who you are, lol,
    /rolleyes

FYI, you don't get stunned or sealed when you are IMMUNE during triple spark.. but its ok, please entertain me with more videos.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    If i brag in PWI forums about every 1 shot i did 90% of ur Guild (Essence) would be known as 1 shots even with +10 gearzz.

Susamajii is an attention *****<--- sry for this word eatwithspoons<.< (like alot Essence Guildmember are) thats why he post such bs in the pwi forums.

1) Who are you? O.o

2) eatwithspoons has not been on these forums in months b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    for 3 seconds.
    also, who the **** are you?
    were you on MY en? b:shutup

ya and sleep lasts 4 seconds.. and FoW lasts 5 (although 2 of those are used while casting the skill). I am Adroit, which you should be able to read under my avatar. No I wasn't on MY en. Point?
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    LOLUMAD Susamajii?
    U killed me 4 times in the whole time of playing and the rest of the time u run away like a little cat or u try to kill me with ur noob Claws and drop down ur 21k hp body vs my 15k hp .
    btw if pushing the Armageddon button (hope for a crit zerk which happens not very often) is called skill then Susamajii is skilled...and how can u compare my weapon with ur 4 socket nirvana +10 with all +10 vit shards?I know Susamajii since he is a little 8x barb running around at Hidden orchid killing lvl 60 ppl.Tell me Susa what happened when i was there ?Oh yeah u run to SZ or die....months later u decided to spend a few thousand dollars in the game so u can get the pro status ?Unfortunately for u that they dont sell skill in the cash shop hmm?

I rly dun even know why i post here bc i dont want to drop down to such a lvl of QQing about someone else so this will be my first and last post in this thread.

PS: I LOVE MY HUNNY Akheva SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH b:dirty<3<3<3b:dirtyb:laugh

LOL this is what i wanted <3 I post for all those who see your BS in World Chat to see the true you dead at my feet where you belong. b:cute

Also i only mentioned your weapon cuz you always bring up Cash Shopping and say you dont do very much and always say oh look i killed another CSer well my friend, you spent $$$$ unknown on that weapon so welcome to being a big CSer
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • UtsuhoReiuji - Lost City
    UtsuhoReiuji - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I got really bored and had fun in paint enjoy <3

LOLTidusFTL-1.jpg

gg but y did u displayed the squad window with ur 3 nixes and pdef 0 chars ? b:shocked

QQ moar failure xD

btw tidus hits u for this even without all those debuffes :3
  • Pervs - Lost City
    Pervs - Lost City Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Hey guys, Im weaboo mess that loves riding on Tidus' nuts. I think he hits a full +10 Nirvana con stoned WB for 18k without any amps. How are you?

ohhreally?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    gg but y did u displayed the squad window with ur 3 nixes and pdef 0 chars ? b:shocked

QQ moar failure xD

Most i recall ever being hit by Tidus for was possibly 9k on a zerk crit armageddon.

If you cant tell by the screenie we had just left SZ to buff when they attempted to jump us seeing as i still have the 10 second increased pdef buff from a BM. They just so happened to fail at jumping us, but nice try @ trolling he was buffed at least self possibly more do not actually recall. And no one had time to debuff/armor break him due to my above statement of buffing. My attack was the first attack from our side just happened to be the better one.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • HURRIMADURR - Lost City
    HURRIMADURR - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2010

QQ moar failure xD

judging by the lack of caps and worst grammar, this is a newly made TidusFTL alt showing once more that he mad, or maybe another spec BR fanboy

either way, ss or it didn't happen
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    I prefer FOW between heiro cooldowns, to each their own

my point
    I've been trolling PW since My En.
    Under about 30+ chars.
    **** never gets old.

Aside from that, I don't KNOW you from My en, so...
    Just when did you breakout as LOLPRO nerd?
    I mean mage

Ok so you like FoW so you waste sleep? Makes perfect sense.

I didn't play My en.. stated in my last post. I don't need to be LOLPRO to see that you can't play a mage.