Thiele Shoppe 555 676

13»

Comments

• BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Banned. Selling accounts for 2 Dull Claws.

b:surrender She didn't sell her account since she didn't say "I sold my account for 2 Dull Claws" so therefore there is no evidence of her selling her account. Gosh Night, cheer up a bit more!!! Its great she's doing this even b:cute

Anyways Thiele, I'll be coming to your shop for the next few days... Got a new veno and I'm really working on it finally b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Thank you DementEd!

And yup! But I switched over to here now. My friend plays the other Thiele now I think??

And unfortunately, I have run out of mats to sell for your lvl range because I have just entered the next manufacturing range T.T

I still have some dq for the bank quests and once those sell out I will most likely be selling lvl 3 mats.

So once you get to lvl 3 manufacturing you know where to go!! >:D

Other Thiele? I hope you're not saying you've given your account away...
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    She is, you should totally ban her.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
    edited June 2010
    Other Thiele? I hope you're not saying you've given your account away...

Frankie and Rawrgh, honestly she shouldn't be banned if it happened or not. Sorry to say Frankie but I know a ton of people who trade or give away their accounts xD If I see people in WC or on the PWI facebook page advertising to sell or trade their account then I get serious. But say if someone quits, it isn't as bad if you give your account away..

Okay that came out wrong, let me rephrase. Say that I gave my account away (which of course I'd never do), it was my choice and decision to give it away. I didn't sell it or trade it, I just gave it away. I think thats what Thiele did, maybe if she quit in the past?

Gosh Frankie, she's still pretty new at the game. I don't see a reason for getting serious with her b:surrender Personally I think you should go onto the PWI facebook page and look at some of the posts.. This guy is like spamming to trade/sell his account <____<....

Edit: Urrrgh I sound like a lawyer now .____. thats what i get for reading law books when i was a kid LOL. hahahaha rofl but there is no confirmed or set in stone evidence here. The only thing said was that "My friend plays the other Thiele now I think??" So its not like she said "Yeah I traded/sold my account to a friend" There is no complete or firm evidence that should get her banned personally.

Man I sound like my parents in that one b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Thiele - Raging Tide
    Thiele - Raging Tide Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Thiele, I haven't checked out your shop yet but, by the sounds of it, your not fully utilising the buying side of the shop and focussing on selling, if you put items in the buying side of the shop at 60-80% of the price that you sell them at, you may make more money and more stock to sell.
    Also it seems you are building quite a fan base here, which would probably sell you some of the items you sell for cheaper in order to help you make a few coins :-)

I'm glad to see someone so passionate about the merchant aspect of PWI, I looked over your site and found it an interesting read, nice characters you have too.

Have fun on the server and I hope your business becomes even more prosperous, don't let the trolls get you down, we aren't all like that.

Thanks! At the moment I have temporarily closed shop because I have ran out of items. I don't like to use the buying side because my goal is to get rid of the items I don't need while making profit, hence the lower prices. All my stuff is from grinding, quests, and apoth manufacturing.

Edit: Oh xD It seems I have stirred up some controversy. I have read the terms of service carefully and have not done anything to breach that agreement. And nope, I have not given my account away. I have sole control!! Mwahahaha!! Well, excluding pwe staff and other authorized people I have sole control of course.
  • Pattoe - Raging Tide
    Pattoe - Raging Tide Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    My Brother and I tend to play MMORPGs together and we usually share characters and accounts and whatnot, but he's family so I see nothing wrong with that... but that hasn't happened here because he isn't playing PWI, he's playing another popular MMORPG which I wont mention.

I personally, however, see why sharing accounts would be against the ToS, even if there is no selling or trading of accounts going on, the sharing, even between friends and lovers, can create a lot of problems which can eat away at a GM's time trying to solve, so best to say "Don't do it, end of story" just to avoid those problems.

With family though, it's different, Obviously your own brother wouldn't steal your character from you because.. he's your brother.

P.s. None of what I said has any of it's basis in fact, I haven't got any of that information from the Terms of Service and I've no idea what is allowed or not allowed, nor have I ever shared/traded/sold my account. Please don't ban me! *throws cake at the GMs* b:surrender
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    Pew_Pew - Raging Tide Posts: 1,037 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Frankie but I know a ton of people who trade or give away their accounts xD If I see people in WC or on the PWI facebook page advertising to sell or trade their account then I get serious. But say if someone quits, it isn't as bad if you give your account away..

I think thats what Thiele did, maybe if she quit in the past?

Gosh Frankie, she's still pretty new at the game. I don't see a reason for getting serious with her

so what ur saying is that she/he can:

1.dont let this thread die EVAAAAR! even if he/she bump it with his/her alts cuz if we dont post here (a.k.a trolls/spammers/basically e1 in this forums) nobody will read this thread.
    2.SHARE an account...cuz shes a noob and ur friend? mmmm
    3.what about a nice big cup of ****?

ban her/him ijs XD
    edited June 2010

1.dont let this thread die EVAAAAR! even if he/she bump it with his/her alts cuz if we dont post here (a.k.a trolls/spammers/basically e1 in this forums) nobody will read this thread.
    2.SHARE an account...cuz shes a noob and ur friend? mmmm
    3.what about a nice big cup of ****?

ban her/him ijs XD

..... I don't get how it would be fair for her to get banned when I see people advertising on Facebook to sell/trade their accounts. Or seeing 8-9x giving their accounts to friends. They never get caught or get punished so why should Thiele?

She already said herself that she hasn't broken any rules, as you can see from her edit. Read before you post silly b:bye

b:sweat every second I post here, the more like i sound like my parents..... urrrrgh stupid law books are getting to my head .____.

Anyways, I guess I should say that when I first started out PWI last year in June (yes!!! its my one year anniversary in PWI!!! <3), I didn't know you weren't allowed to share accounts so I let my sister make a character on my account (which I later deleted of course) since I didn't know that you weren't suppose to. But I never gave her my password or anything so it wasn't really sharing in my opinion. If she wanted to play PWI, i'd just log in for her. xD thats the closest I've ever gotten to breaking the rules rofl. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • DementEd_ - Raging Tide
    DementEd_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2010

1.dont let this thread die EVAAAAR! even if he/she bump it with his/her alts cuz if we dont post here (a.k.a trolls/spammers/basically e1 in this forums) nobody will read this thread

Pew_Pew, your post just bumped it again! LOL what an idiot b:chuckle

I see nothing wrong with this particular post getting attention. For some of us it was funny, for some it was cute, for some it was actually useful (thiele's post sold her out of items) and for some apparently think it is a waste of time. Whatever way you want to look at it, her post brought up a topic worthy of conversation (check how many pages there are now and ask her how many items she actually has left.)

It is a nice relief after reading the lame rantings from all the ego stroking Trolls that sit in their corners clutching printouts of the forum's they replied to and dreaming about how wonderful they are.b:dirty

It is a sad state of affairs when a topic like this brings out the admins with zero comment about inflammatory and disgusting replies such as Pew_Pew
    (yes most of us can guess the worthless filth your asterisks mask)
    (where are the troll hammers?)

Good luck Thiele!b:thanks
  • Thiele - Raging Tide
    Thiele - Raging Tide Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Thank you!

Update! Thiele Shoppe will be temporarily closed as I need to restock.