Its 10:22pm EST, its summer

ULMOS - Archosaur
ULMOS - Archosaur Posts: 142 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Etherblade (West)
A reacent agument w/ Proski over forums made me realize how much I value this game, and it's far too unhealthy. I, probably like many of you, have given alot to this game. Nights, mornings, days, health, money, everything... but it's too much. Yet knowing this, we continue, we wait to be woken up, by what? Who knows, who cares? We're nihilistic, we're educated, we're entitled to be uncaring. We go through days completely idle, legs in the same position, back bent, posture broken, addicted.

It's 10:22pm EST, its summer. Outside its a bit cool, the night has filled out the sky between the clouds, I can smell grass through the screen door. I'm sitting, with my running shoes on, shorts, a baseball t-shirt. Glasses w/ dirty lenses sliding down the bridge of my nose. It's a great night to read a book, to breathe deeply, to sigh. Come, join me. Here, this seat, it's worn but worthy, you're a professional, sit, escape with me. I'll be on the porch by the misquito light reading Ulysses.

Thank you all, I'll see you soon.
Post edited by ULMOS - Archosaur on

Comments

• BigFIuffy - Archosaur
    BigFIuffy - Archosaur Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    A reacent agument w/ Proski over forums made me realize how much I value this game, and it's far too unhealthy. I, probably like many of you, have given alot to this game. Nights, mornings, days, health, money, everything... but it's too much. Yet knowing this, we continue, we wait to be woken up, by what? Who knows, who cares? We're nihilistic, we're educated, we're entitled to be uncaring. We go through days completely idle, legs in the same position, back bent, posture broken, addicted.

It's 10:22pm EST, its summer. Outside its a bit cool, the night has filled out the sky between the clouds, I can smell grass through the screen door. I'm sitting, with my running shoes on, shorts, a baseball t-shirt. Glasses w/ dirty lenses sliding down the bridge of my nose. It's a great night to read a book, to breathe deeply, to sigh. Come, join me. Here, this seat, it's worn but worthy, you're a professional, sit, escape with me. I'll be on the porch by the misquito light reading Ulysses.

can i have your gear? jking lol

for me escaping from this game is soccer/football if your in Europe

reminds how unimportant this game is
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ninja_Please - Archosaur
    Ninja_Please - Archosaur Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Bro I will miss ya, have fun out there and take care.b:bye
  • Proclivity - Archosaur
    Proclivity - Archosaur Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    -_- why r u moving around ingame?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Resistance is futile!
    ♠ Ascii - HL (Deleted b:sad) ♦ Fealty - HL ♣ Proclivity - AR ♥ Evenixus - HT
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    lifes short, don't give it all to pwi
  • Stilled - Archosaur
    Stilled - Archosaur Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    My children keep me pretty well grounded from this game. And so does a rather happily demanding British guy who happens to lead my guild. After a year and a half of playing this game, I think habit is one of the only things that keeps me coming back. After all, there are only so many Stephen King, Dean Koontz, and James Patterson books you can read before it all starts sounding the same.
    PWI: Where not only are you judged for what you say, but how you say it. Keep up the grammar. Respect.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"In my day, we didn't have BH/Goshiki quest/Tokens to buy Oracles and we had to level the hard way, by grinding. Uphill. In the snow. With carpal tunnel. AND WE LIKED IT!" -ACLuciusb:mischievous
  • Ninja_Please - Archosaur
    Ninja_Please - Archosaur Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    You Leave the day i get My Love up and down xD
  • /itamins - Archosaur8
    /itamins - Archosaur8 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    What's outside? never heard of it before b:surrender

i joke i joke :D

anyways ulmos, good times we've had.

Have a good one see you soon... b:byeb:pleased
  • _Pluto - Archosaur
    _Pluto - Archosaur Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    we will miss you :D
  • Amaliee - Archosaur
    Amaliee - Archosaur Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Never cared too much for Ulysses, I know its a classic but I found it stale after the first few reads. Maybe it was just a bit too over hyped or not enough of a challenge considering its age. ;) I'll be re-reading House on the Embankment instead.
  • _Ghostz_ - Archosaur
    _Ghostz_ - Archosaur Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited June 2010

Someone has seen the Light, I noticed this when I began to give all my days trying get to endgame and all my Cash Shop things, I realize now why they say "Even to much of a "Good Thing" is bad".

No matter what can be said or what is done, I know now to never get Mad at a Game and Always have fun I mean Games are meant to be fun anyway so *shrugs*.

PS Cool Story Ghostb:bye See Ya'll later
    Just don't. This is your final warning.
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    i always said if you make it to 'end game' you lost, cause you already missed out on what matters

imo at least, its more fun rerolling 1-90 on every new server and milking every enjoyable moment along the way

glory wiz signing out
  • Ritalin - Raging Tide
    Ritalin - Raging Tide Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I mean srsly. does anyone know wtf is happening in ulysses? I think joyce was high when he wrote that.