The Future Of Archosaur, Now.

Options

Comments

• Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Ice, sometimes I just think you're ****, most days I'm right. I assume you're getting this off Proski from the conversation wherein I was refferring to an exchange of members from Fatalis to Impulse. What I said was, "moving people from Impulse to Fatalis would be like moving dry sand, there's no cohesion". At that moment Impulse lacked the structure and solidarity to unify, but I have to say that it's coming together very quickly. Since I joined Impulse I've talked to all the officers and Soochi, and we're getting things back on track.

In all honesty someone besides Soochi has to be able to direct things, she has no access to vent or faction forums.

Next time Ice, please, just don't refer to me, its embarassing.

LOL why are you so defensive shes clearly just mocking you, to call her **** is pretty much to call yourself an incompetent leader. the correlation of course being that you'd waste time defending yourself to a troll as somebody who is convinced they can change the server (funny enough she didn't paraphrase that one, direct quote guy), your mind is clearly in the right place for such a job.
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited June 2010
    Options
    edit: wrong thread
  • Bun$ - Archosaur
    Bun$ - Archosaur Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ive been away from the game now for about 3-4 weeks due to college, i came online not to long after lylise passed guild lead to soochi and w/e happened.

but to your quote heres the valid argument, you, and many others that have left impulse and joined narla have said once or maby even more on occasions i havnt seen, on how you dislike narla and want to pwn them in TW and w/e, even you Wnb were trash talking narla to nahk him self on an old TW thread (dont make me dig it up -_-), i dont no if u have joined narla but from what u said im gathering u have?

thats why i call the ppl that disband impulse and join narla traitors and morons if u insist on that, i say traitor for the obvious reasons, if you leave 1 guild and join there enemy guild, then it shows you have no loyalty at all if u can that easily hop guilds and makes u a simple traitor.

ive been in here since day 1, helped the guild majorly getting it on its feet along with nova at the time, ive stuck through all the bad times in here so it shows my loyalty lvl to a guild is much better then yours.

just as we've have taken in members from your faction you've have taken in members from ours as well as booted one from your faction just to reinvite them ijs
  • ULMOS - Archosaur
    ULMOS - Archosaur Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    LOL why are you so defensive shes clearly just mocking you, to call her **** is pretty much to call yourself an incompetent leader. the correlation of course being that you'd waste time defending yourself to a troll as somebody who is convinced they can change the server (funny enough she didn't paraphrase that one, direct quote guy), your mind is clearly in the right place for such a job.

I was merely responding with a mock of my own. Guard dog not had his scraps? Save a server? Were you not the one who said that people had to come together to take on Narla? Is that not what I'm doing, ofcourse, not by your advice. I'm sorry Proski, not everyone who plays PWI is as willing as yourself to be walked all over, especially by troll feet. And when did you become the person to tell anyone where there mind was or wasn't?
  • Proclivity - Archosaur
    Proclivity - Archosaur Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    o.o i like Buns... i mean Pudding b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Resistance is futile!
    ♠ Ascii - HL (Deleted b:sad) ♦ Fealty - HL ♣ Proclivity - AR ♥ Evenixus - HT
  • Echo - Harshlands
    Echo - Harshlands Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

Woah woah woah, Proski take a chill pill, last time i checked Ice has no nuts, so hop off them and stop trying to win her attention by "standing up for her" because your not, you even have no reason to dislike me except for **** you heard.
  • Macenza - Archosaur
    Macenza - Archosaur Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    just as we've have taken in members from your faction you've have taken in members from ours as well as booted one from your faction just to reinvite them ijs

your right, narla-impulse/7-1 gain ratio.
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I was merely responding with a mock of my own.

calling somebody **** is on the same level as second hand quoting while having a little fun with it?
    Save a server? Were you not the one who said that people had to come together to take on Narla?

just because i said the server had to come together to take on narla does not mean i'm guna have the audacity to say *i*, an individual, can change the server.those are your words superman hahaha.

I'm sorry Proski, not everyone who plays PWI is as willing as yourself to be walked all over

let people walk over me? since when? sounds like a baseless rebuttle fueled out of bitterness for having just been textually r4ped on a level porportionate to the machine guns that 1 shot the samurai in the movie The Last Samurai.

And when did you become the person to tell anyone where there mind was or wasn't?

to this point, i may concede a little. i'm not asian so i don't have the validity to spit out proverbs or make statements pertaining to the mind, but then again i never pretended to be somebodys cousin to bypass embarrassment on the interenet so i think i got one up on ya b:kiss

now i can move on to this whackjob.

Woah woah woah, Proski take a chill pill, last time i checked Ice has no nuts,.

you don't stop checking thats the problem, anybody who may by the slighest chance be a female on this game your guna try and see whats up that skirt. your a proper emo kid who salivates on a moments notice if you think you can get **** out of them.
    stop trying to win her attention by "standing up for her" because your not, you even have no reason to dislike me except for **** you heard.

stand up for her? you mean that thing you'd rather do for ulmos than your alleged girlfriend who you call 'ice'? way to take ownership of her btw pal. and lol i don't try and win her attention, you may be a little insecure for telling her she can't talk to me because i merely exposed you for the attention-whoring, blame-everybody-else-for-his-problems, recent recipient of biggest **** bag of the year, ****** that you are, but everybody knows i like to have a good time so don't blame her every time shes within a 100m vicinity of me when all you do is flirt with other girls

anyway...hey ,we're all dudes here lets keep it G. i got a suggestion though ok? why don't you invite ulmos and the rest of impulse, alongside lolraped and vitamins, to play swordfight in your basement this weekend while narla curb stomps the pride out of you so you have a better excuse to ragequit game this time

NOVAS GUNA LOVE THIS ONE HAHAHHA
  • //asted - Archosaur43
    //asted - Archosaur43 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    stuff

You write to much and use really big words to make you look intelligent but it just makes me cry and makes you look like a try hard, just use fail grammar and get to the point, its gets the point across better.
  • ULMOS - Archosaur
    edited June 2010
    Options
    calling somebody **** is on the same level as second hand quoting while having a little fun with it?

just because i said the server had to come together to take on narla does not mean i'm guna have the audacity to say *i*, an individual, can change the server.those are your words superman hahaha.

let people walk over me? since when? sounds like a baseless rebuttle fueled out of bitterness for having just been textually r4ped on a level porportionate to the machine guns that 1 shot the samurai in the movie The Last Samurai.

to this point, i may concede a little. i'm not asian so i don't have the validity to spit out proverbs or make statements pertaining to the mind, but then again i never pretended to be somebodys cousin to bypass embarrassment on the interenet so i think i got one up on ya b:kiss

now i can move on to this whackjob.

you don't stop checking thats the problem, anybody who may by the slighest chance be a female on this game your guna try and see whats up that skirt. your a proper emo kid who salivates on a moments notice if you think you can get **** out of them.

stand up for her? you mean that thing you'd rather do for ulmos than your alleged girlfriend who you call 'ice'? way to take ownership of her btw pal. and lol i don't try and win her attention, you may be a little insecure for telling her she can't talk to me because i merely exposed you for the attention-whoring, blame-everybody-else-for-his-problems, recent recipient of biggest **** bag of the year, ****** that you are, but everybody knows i like to have a good time so don't blame her every time shes within a 100m vicinity of me when all you do is flirt with other girls

anyway...hey ,we're all dudes here lets keep it G. i got a suggestion though ok? why don't you invite ulmos and the rest of impulse, alongside lolraped and vitamins, to play swordfight in your basement this weekend while narla curb stomps the pride out of you so you have a better excuse to ragequit game this time

NOVAS GUNA LOVE THIS ONE HAHAHHA

I was waiting for a quick reply, but was sure you'd be cooking something up, you just don't know when to shut up. You just look like her little bish running to come save her from me, I don't see her coming to respond. Why not? and why you? This is, ofcourse where we always end up on different sides Proski, cause in the end you can't see past her. I don't know why, you're like one of those psycho best friends.

Second hand quoting? Are you blind deaf or dumb? I never said I could save the server, I said I could help out Impulse and by doing so probably buy the rest of the factions in server some time to catch up in levels.

And have you finished paying for all of Ice's TT99 gears yet? I hear a whip cracking, better hop to it.

Oh, and I'm Filipino, a specific kind of asian. Take your racial jabs somewhere else, your more classless than the PZPR. Textually *****? Please bish
  • //asted - Archosaur43
    //asted - Archosaur43 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I was waiting for a quick reply, but was sure you'd be cooking something up, you just don't know when to shut up. You just look like her little bish running to come save her from me, I don't see her coming to respond. Why not? and why you? This is, ofcourse where we always end up on different sides Proski, cause in the end you can't see past her. I don't know why, you're like one of those psycho best friends.

Second hand quoting? Are you blind deaf or dumb? I never said I could save the server, I said I could help out Impulse and by doing so probably buy the rest of the factions in server some time to catch up in levels.

And have you finished paying for all of Ice's TT99 gears yet? I hear a whip cracking, better hop to it.

Oh, and I'm Filipino, a specific kind of asian. Take your racial jabs somewhere else, your more classless than the PZPR. Textually *****? Please bish

2true
    /10char
  • ULMOS - Archosaur
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Hold up, I just caught this.

Pro, did you sign off on the paper work for your soon to be? Get her shots, leash, tags up to date? You're not entitled to returns should she be damaged. And really, who the hell cares what two people in a relationship do, get off Purps nuts cause they aren't yours. His business is his own.

Here's the difference between me and you Pro, you aim for the skin.
  • Icezicle - Archosaur
    Icezicle - Archosaur Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    She has not responed as she hasnt looked at forums, Ulmos i cant be assed to respnd to u cause tbh i find it funny u taken light banter so serious but i forgot PWI is Srz Buisness.

Tbh There nt purple nuts there mine to as im his gf, and since when were u and wasted so up his **** ijs. y dont u get off his nuts too. end of the day wat happends between me and his is mine and his buisness. not urs Wasted or Pros End of.

and you dont really have any right calling out pro real life sh.it about his fiance its a game chill, take hit on the zoot dude.

tbh me just saying something i found funny. its now who can troll hard. remeber its a game Zzzzz.

what is it with men and there hormones. i thought i had pms but u lot just took it to another lvl.

but then again im just re.tarded QQ butt hurt.

and proc dont lie U eat Kebabs and rage at them when they shut hehehe

Thats all i have to say.b:kiss
  • Icezicle - Archosaur
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Oh and for the recored his payed sh.it for my tt99 apart from 1 mat which was when i was still talking to him, ive farm my gear , ask proc im the one in tt with him get your facts straight b4 opening ones mouth.

Im the one that cash shops. last time i new proski was the poorest mage on server. so how the Fiu.ck can he buy my sh.it.

And to save Me from U, wat are u some Ethug now ulmos gonna get gansta on me and pop a cap in my ****. please its a game u can be such big thing behind a screen. OO im shaking.

end of discussion.
    kkthnksbi^^
  • _Ghostz_ - Archosaur
    _Ghostz_ - Archosaur Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    End of the Server now, will this what I thinks gonna happen.

Someone Builds this hot model type character who is the mom of a chick name Stacy, we will then put her Arouse level to 200x so that she is irresistible to anyone. After which we will send Stacy to meet the Narla leader, he will in turn fall in love with her Mom, then he will quit the game and spend his whole life in order to make a song to commemorate his love for "Stacy's Mom".

The Guild then falls into an "its the end of the world as we know it" fear and run around in circles, each of course wanted "Dead or Alive" because they were in Narla as they all leave the Guild.

They will then say to each other they will meet at the "CrossRoads" which is Heaven or the Bright Blue Light in 1k Streams.

Meanwhile the guild leader says "Lets get Married" because she had the deadly "Curse of Curves" but Stacy's mom says he waited to long and if he liked it he "Shoulda Put a Ring on it" but as she says that her Daughter struck by the Guild leaders attempts of marrying her mom calls him a "Bad Boy" and aroused by his fearlessness he asked him to take it take it.

The Guild leader then Gets Stacy pregnant and she wants to call the baby "Billy Jean" yet the guild leader continues to say thats not his son. After they take a test and he finds out that was his child, he writes "Confessions" to his "Secret Lover" in the Narla faction saying it was only a "Conventional Love".

Narla then with one person in the faction says "Take on Me" but the other Guilds then take all Narla land equally and Peace is Restored
    Just don't. This is your final warning.
  • Proclivity - Archosaur
    edited June 2010
    Options

Someone Builds this hot model type character who is the mom of a chick name Stacy, we will then put her Arouse level to 200x so that she is irresistible to anyone. After which we will send Stacy to meet the Narla leader, he will in turn fall in love with her Mom, then he will quit the game and spend his whole life in order to make a song to commemorate his love for "Stacy's Mom".

The Guild then falls into an "its the end of the world as we know it" fear and run around in circles, each of course wanted "Dead or Alive" because they were in Narla as they all leave the Guild.

They will then say to each other they will meet at the "CrossRoads" which is Heaven or the Bright Blue Light in 1k Streams.

Meanwhile the guild leader says "Lets get Married" because she had the deadly "Curse of Curves" but Stacy's mom says he waited to long and if he liked it he "Shoulda Put a Ring on it" but as she says that her Daughter struck by the Guild letters attempts of marrying her mom calls him a "Bad Boy" and aroused by his fearlessness he asked him to take it take it.

The Guild leader then Gets Stacy pregnant and she wants to call the baby "Billy Jean" yet the guild leader continues to say thats not his son. After they take a test and he finds out that was his child, he writes "Confessions" to his "Secret Lover" in the Narla faction saying it was only a "Conventional Love".

The other Guilds then take all Narla land equally and Peace is Restored
    ghostzbusters.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Resistance is futile!
  • _Ghostz_ - Archosaur
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ghostzbusters.png

TY I quite enjoyed making this one, Glad u liked it
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I look like her little bish running to save her from you? haha i am so dissapointed you usually word things so eloquently what threw you off your game? and how do you give yourself so much credit, save her from *YOU*, *I* can save the server? please stop lieing thats exactly what you said to me pinker and titanticus. and of course she doesn't need me to 'defend' her but thats not what i'm doing. i'm contributing to the fun by bringing your over-literal **** back down to planet earth so you can understand her joke instead of getting butt-hurt, and your guna actually say you were trolling her back. yeahhhh hahaha sure thing.

anyway whether or not she wants to defend herself plays 0 part into me posting, like the aforementioned explanation. i post for fun whereas your number one goal is to save face, as proven by the fact that you pretended to be somebody else, last i checked thats actually true so i don't think its out of my boundries to say it. its one thing to play off you being asian for the sake of a joke and another to talk about somebodys fiancee. speaking of class, you really don't have any.

and as far as purplechalk goes incase your going to try and make a correlation between the two and call me a hypocrite, try and keep things in context for once if you ever get all the details yeah? though knowing you, you usually make a habbit of looking right past them. maybe if he kept his business HIS business from the getcko, instead of talking **** on his own girlfriend to different people, some of which i knew, then i wouldnt bother letting him know how much of a jackass he is. who cares if i call him a ******? isnt that in itself his business and not yours, just like you calling ice **** is hers and 'not mine'

whats with all the double standards eh?

like when you apologized to me after realizing how much of an idiot you were for being a presumptuos, judgementel, terrible **** leader when you bailed on everybody in asuras after you had turned it into an oligarchy, i'll be expecting another one soon sandman
  • Proclivity - Archosaur
    edited June 2010
    Options
    TY I quite enjoyed making this one, Glad u liked it

yea i can see your really putting thought into your bull **** forum posts now, suppose you need to shine somewere lol, but thats like polishing a terd.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Resistance is futile!
  • Icezicle - Archosaur
    edited June 2010
    Options

Meanwhile the guild leader says "Lets get Married" because she had the deadly "Curse of Curves" but Stacy's mom says he waited to long and if he liked it he "Shoulda Put a Ring on it" but as she says that her Daughter struck by the Guild leaders attempts of marrying her mom calls him a "Bad Boy" and aroused by his fearlessness he asked him to take it
    take it.

Narla then with one person in the faction says "Take on Me" but the other Guilds then take all Narla land equally and Peace is Restored

WTF have u been smoking Ghost cause watever it is must ****** good LMAO never laughd so hard b:cry
  • _Ghostz_ - Archosaur
    edited June 2010
    Options
    yea i can see your really putting thought into your bull **** forum posts now, suppose you need to shine somewere lol, but thats like polishing a terd.

lmao time will tell i guess Eh? I guess I got my gifting somewhere, takes for noticingb:victory
  • ULMOS - Archosaur
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I look like her little bish running to save her from you? haha i am so dissapointed you usually word things so eloquently what threw you off your game? and how do you give yourself so much credit, save her from *YOU*, *I* can save the server? please stop lieing thats exactly what you said to me pinker and titanticus. and of course she doesn't need me to 'defend' her but thats not what i'm doing. i'm contributing to the fun by bringing your over-literal **** back down to planet earth so you can understand her joke instead of getting butt-hurt, and your guna actually say you were trolling her back. yeahhhh hahaha sure thing.

anyway whether or not she wants to defend herself plays 0 part into me posting, like the aforementioned explanation. i post for fun whereas your number one goal is to save face, as proven by the fact that you pretended to be somebody else, last i checked thats actually true so i don't think its out of my boundries to say it. its one thing to play off you being asian for the sake of a joke and another to talk about somebodys fiancee. speaking of class, you really don't have any.

and as far as purplechalk goes incase your going to try and make a correlation between the two and call me a hypocrite, try and keep things in context for once if you ever get all the details yeah? though knowing you, you usually make a habbit of looking right past them. maybe if he kept his business HIS business from the getcko, instead of talking **** on his own girlfriend to different people, some of which i knew, then i wouldnt bother letting him know how much of a jackass he is. who cares if i call him a ******? isnt that in itself his business and not yours, just like you calling ice **** is hers and 'not mine'

whats with all the double standards eh?

like when you apologized to me after realizing how much of an idiot you were for being a presumptuos, judgementel, terrible **** leader when you bailed on everybody in asuras after you had turned it into an oligarchy, i'll be expecting another one soon sandman

lol, I just felt like reposting this:

Pro, did you sign off on the paper work for your soon to be? Get her shots, leash, tags up to date? You're not entitled to returns should she be damaged. And really, who the hell cares what two people in a relationship do, get off Purps nuts cause they aren't yours. His business is his own.

Anyways, Pro, I have no face to save, there's nothing I bring to this game that I can't do without. Everything I value, that you could actually use to hurt me with, isn't here. And really, who's so far gone that they value what people have to say here anyways, besides ofcourse, you. Play the fool, play on.

But really, did you sign off on her? Cause you know once that's down you're due for a dowry.
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited June 2010
    Options

uh... so what i'm like a good face cleanser then? whereas you aim for kicking up the flavor of my rice, kikkoman?

Everything I value, that you could actually use to hurt me with, isn't here.

thats a really touching story b:thanks, congratulations for having self-esteem, but what makes you think I want to actually make fun of your girlfriend, specific culture, being fillipino, or things that are probably actually personal to you. maybe i poke fun at broader, more vague generalizations for a reason. you think i'm guna take offense if you say oh proski go back to drinking whiskey and eating potatoes. lighten up, go with the wind. remember, the best chocolate is stirred and worked on over time proverbial one.
    And really, who's so far gone that they value what people have to say here anyways

don't know, when pretending to be your cousin is that the inspiration you found that revitalized your confidence? made easy that which was hard? was blind now i can see? amazinnggg graceee, how sweeeeet the sounddd
  • ULMOS - Archosaur
    edited June 2010
    Options
    uh... so what i'm like a good face cleanser then? whereas you aim for kicking up the flavor of my rice, kikkoman?

thats a really touching story b:thanks, congratulations for having self-esteem, but what makes you think I want to actually make fun of your girlfriend, specific culture, being fillipino, or things that are probably actually personal to you. maybe i poke fun at broader, more vague generalizations for a reason. you think i'm guna take offense if you say oh proski go back to drinking whiskey and eating potatoes. lighten up, go with the wind. remember, the best chocolate is stirred and worked on over time proverbial one.

don't know, when pretending to be your cousin is that the inspiration you found that revitalized your confidence? made easy that which was hard? was blind now i can see? amazinnggg graceee, how sweeeeet the sounddd

Proski, have you forgotten? I'm the talented one.
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited June 2010
    Options
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ive been away from the game now for about 3-4 weeks due to college, i came online not to long after lylise passed guild lead to soochi and w/e happened.

but to your quote heres the valid argument, you, and many others that have left impulse and joined narla have said once or maby even more on occasions i havnt seen, on how you dislike narla and want to pwn them in TW and w/e, even you Wnb were trash talking narla to nahk him self on an old TW thread (dont make me dig it up -_-), i dont no if u have joined narla but from what u said im gathering u have?

thats why i call the ppl that disband impulse and join narla traitors and morons if u insist on that, i say traitor for the obvious reasons, if you leave 1 guild and join there enemy guild, then it shows you have no loyalty at all if u can that easily hop guilds and makes u a simple traitor.

ive been in here since day 1, helped the guild majorly getting it on its feet along with nova at the time, ive stuck through all the bad times in here so it shows my loyalty lvl to a guild is much better then yours.

*I`m sorry for messing with the drama going on, just scroll this message if you wish*

Dang, I actually thought I have explained how I enjoy messing with ppl, while having nothing personal against anybody. Like I told earlier on forums, I wouldn`t have played our lil game with Rob, unless I thought he can take it, I`m betting he also had fun during it. And no, I don`t consider I need to hate any faction that are considered "enemy", it`s just damn fun to mess with ppl from time to time. Being "enemy" they may respond and not just ignore "obvious troll". But I think I have explained enough about my reasons for my actions, do you honestly think I would be in Narla unless I had explained my actions, to the extent of pleasing officers?

So you call ppl, whom left Impulse for obvious reasons and joined Narla traitors, while you are welcoming Ulmos and crew back with open arms. Let`s not forgot that Asuras were some sort of anti-Impulse, a lot of ppl told reason for leaving being to create force to compete with Impulse. So, person, whom took adventage being officer of Impulse at the time and persuaded ppl to follow himself into anti-Impulse is trustworthy, loyal and important piece of Impulse, when he came back? When on other hand ppl, whom stayed in Impulse, when it had problems or came back quite quickly to rebuild are traitors for leaving few weeks back? God I love your logic.

I want to point that I`m not considering the ppl I have mentioned are some sort of disloyal a-holes/etc, I don`t those ppl well enough to accuse them for that, I just want to make any sense on that logic. But seems like I`m traitor number one for putting my friends before faction, I can`t honestly understand ppl who put guild as an institute over their friends, it just sounds absurd to me.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Terix - Dreamweaver
    Terix - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    You should come at us and find out how biased the report is :). Till then all I can say, I rofl everytime freaking time Narla is considered "The big dog", problem is, joke is getting old =/.

But getting lil closer to topic, I heard rumor Yoshi didn`t die on drugs but he`s back, stronger and prettier than ever! Watch out Narnia, you are doomed!

Ps. Let the QQ come, I`m prepared.

Never eat what you already spit out.b:chuckle
  • Kiaxn - Archosaur
    Kiaxn - Archosaur Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    HEY .. where do i fit QQ =(
    Blood Red for a reason.
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The future of Archosaur, now.

How do you get the future to be in the present? As soon as you reach the future you fnid that you left the present in the past.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • INovaI - Archosaur
    INovaI - Archosaur Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    This thread torllen.png

Its just become way to tldr at this point
    People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.
This discussion has been closed.